- There is some construction around Art of Animation Resort as Disney works to build the Skyliner gondola transportation system.
°o° Disney’s Art of Animation Resort is a long-awaited resort that helps fill the void in lodging for families up to 6 people. With family suites themed to either Finding Nemo, Cars, or The Lion King, there are many options for larger families. There are also standard rooms designed with The Little Mermaid theme. Disney’s Art of Animation Resort is located in the ESPN Wide World of Sports area. Here are our Art of Animation Top Ten Tips!°o°
- Take time to explore the Pixar-themed icons: Follow Route 66 to the Cars buildings and many other famous Disney icons!
- Early Theme Park Entry: Staying on Disney property has a daily great perk. Every day Disney theme parks are opened early for guests staying at a Disney Resort. So go and enjoy a little extra Disney park magic! See which attractions are open during this time on our Early Theme Park Entry page.
- Take advantage of the 3 swimming pools: The Big Blue Pool is the feature pool located in the Finding Nemo courtyard. The Flippin’ Fins Pool is located in The Little Mermaid courtyard, and the Cozy Cone Pool is located in the Cars courtyard.
- Cabanas: The Cozy Cone Pool has 8 cone-shaped cabanas, which are complimentary on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Movies Under the Stars: There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars” at the Big Blue Pool.
- Jogging Trail: Do you normally jog at home and want to keep up your jogging schedule? There is a 1.38 mile jogging trail around the resort.
- Food Court: The place to get food is called the Landscape of Flavors Food Court located in Animation Hall. Inside are unique stations each serving different types of food sure to please any picky eater or dietary needs! Also, there is Pop Art Pizza Delivery available.
- Daily Activities: Guests can take a drawing class daily Thursday – Monday at 11 am, 2 pm, and 5 pm. There is no charge, and instruction and materials are provided. Be sure to check the resort activities schedule for the resort during your stay for other fun events.
- Online Check-In: Want to save time and go right to your room? Utilize Disney’s Online Check-In and skip waiting for your room! Your MagicBands will unlock the room door and if you arrive at Disney early, the My Disney Experience app will let you know when your room is ready.
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Disney? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.