°o° Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge is a Deluxe resort, and it is located in Disney’s Animal Kingdom area. Staying at this resort is like visiting a game preserve. °o°
- Animal Programs: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge offers educational activities via their Animal Programs. Check with the front desk for a current schedule of activities.
- Safari Tours: Ever wanted to get up close and personal with all the animals you see from your room? Two different tours are available at Animal Kingdom Lodge to let guests see the animals in a whole new way!
- Zero-depth Entry Pool: Take time to enjoy Uzima Pool! It is zero-depth entry and includes a 67-foot long slide.
- Fitness Center: Exercise, or pamper yourself at Zahanati Massage & Fitness Center at Jambo House.
- Animal Viewing: Take time to view the animals either from your room if you have a savanna view or from the many viewing locations around the resort. In the evening, check out the night-vision animal viewing.
- Restaurants: Looking for a bite to eat? There are lots of choices here! The Mara is a Quick Service restaurant. Boma – Flavors of Africa – is a full service buffet-style restaurant. Jiko – The Cooking Place – is a full service restaurant.
- Room Service: Room service is available from 6:00 am to midnight. Menu selections include African-inspired and American fare from Boma.
- Movies Under the Stars: There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars.” Check with the front desk for the location and time.
- Authentic architecture and Decorations: Take time to look around at the authentic African architecture and scenic touches.
- Online Check-In: Want to save time and go right to your room? Utilize Disney’s Online Check-In and skip waiting for your room! Your MagicBands will unlock the room door and if you arrive at Disney early, the My Disney Experience app will let you know when your room is ready.
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Disney? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.