°o° Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort is a Moderate resort with a Southwest theme. It is located in Disney’s Animal Kingdom resort area. This resort is popular with business travelers and conventions. °o°
- Explorer’s Playground: Let your children play at the Explorer’s Playground located at the Dig Site. It has an archaeological theme.
- Swimming Pools: Take time to enjoy the 3 pools located in the Casitas, Ranchos, and Cabanas areas. Don’t forget to try out the main pool, The Lost City of Cibola Pool, at the Dig Site. It features one of the largest hot tubs on Disney property.
- Movies Under the Stars: There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars” at the Lost City of Cibola Pool.
- Exercise! Do you want to keep up with your exercise routine? Try out La Vida Health Club or the scenic 0.9 mile jogging trail that rings Lago Dorado.
- Volleyball: Looking for something fun to do with your group? Enjoy a game of beach volleyball near the Dig Site pool complex!
- Spa Treatment: Are you looking for hair or beauty treatments (men and women)? Look no further than the Casa de Belleza Salon next to La Vida Health Club.
- Ready to eat? Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort has a several options. Maya Grill is a Table Service restaurant open for dinner only. Las Ventanas is another Table Service option. There are two Quick Service options: Cafe Rix and El Mercado de Coronado.
- Extra Magic Hours: Staying on Disney property has a daily great perk. Every day certain parks are opened early or kept open specifically for guests staying at a Disney Resort. So go and enjoy a little extra Disney park magic! Check out our Extra Magic Hour Schedule here
- Online Check-In: Want to save time and go right to your room? Utilize Disney’s Online Check-In and skip waiting for your room! Your MagicBands will unlock the room door and if you arrive at Disney early, the My Disney Experience app will let you know when your room is ready.
- Suites and Concierge Rooms. Coronado Springs has some suites and even business class rooms. These are room types that are not available at other Disney Moderate Resorts and worth considering.
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Disney? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.