°o° If you are a sports-lover, Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort hits a grand slam with all of its larger-than-life sports icons including baseball, basketball, football, surfing, and tennis. Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort is located in the Disney’s Animal Kingdom area. °o°
- Sports Icons: Take time to explore all the larger-than-life sports icons! There’s lots of fun to be had running around and taking photos with all the icons!
- Playground: Are you staying with children? Besides letting them run around the icons, they can play at the playground located between the Surf’s Up! and Touchdown! sections.
- Swimming Pools: Take advantage of the 2 swimming pools: the main beach-themed Surfboard Bay Pool and the Grand Slam Pool that is shaped like a baseball diamond. Goofy is on the pitcher’s mound of the Grand Slam Pool shooting water at swimmers.
- Movies Under the Stars: There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars” at the Surfboard Bay Pool.
- Early Theme Park Entry: Staying on Disney property has a daily great perk. Every day Disney theme parks are opened early for guests staying at a Disney Resort. So go and enjoy a little extra Disney park magic! See which attractions are open during this time on our Early Theme Park Entry page.
- Jogging Trail: Do you normally jog at home and want to keep up your jogging schedule? There is an approximately 1.5 mile jogging trail surrounding Disney’s All-Star Resort complex.
- Refillable Mug: Do you drink a lot of soda or coffee? If you do, the refillable resort mug might be a good choice for you.
- End Zone Food Court: A constant value resort fan favorite is the End Zone Food Court, and it is located in Stadium Hall. Inside are 7 unique stations each serving different types of food sure to please any picky eater! All-Star Pizza is also available for pick up or delivery to your room.
- In-Room Beverage Coolers and Wifi: The value resorts have a mini refrigerator in every room large enough for water bottles or other beverages. All Star Movies also has free wifi available throughout the entire resort.
- Online Check-In: Want to save time and go right to your room? Utilize Disney’s Online Check-In and skip waiting for your room! Your MagicBands will unlock the room door and if you arrive at Disney early, the My Disney Experience app will let you know when your room is ready.
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Disney? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.