°o° Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort is a Value resort located in the Disney’s Animal Kingdom area. The hallmark of this resort is the larger-than-life icons from Toy Story, Fantasia, The Love Bug, The Mighty Ducks, and One Hundred and One Dalmatians. Here are our All Star Movies Resort Top Ten Tips, be sure to explore the resort during your stay! °o°
- Larger-than-life icons! All Star Movies has five sections each with a specific Disney Movie theme, so go for a stroll and explore! What Toy Story fan wouldn’t want to see the 30-foot-tall Woody?
- Playground: Are you taking young children with you? Let them get their wiggles out at the playground located between the Fantasia and Toy Story sections.
- Take advantage of the 2 swimming pools: the main Sorcerer’s Apprentice-themed Fantasia Pool or the smaller hockey rink-shaped pool from The Mighty Ducks. Also check the resort recreation schedule for events that may be happening during your stay.
- Movies Under the Stars: There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars” at the Fantasia Pool.
- Early Theme Park Entry: Staying on Disney property has a daily great perk. Every day Disney theme parks are opened early for guests staying at a Disney Resort. So go and enjoy a little extra Disney park magic! See which attractions are open during this time on our Early Theme Park Entry page.
- Jogging Trail: Do you normally jog at home and want to keep your schedule? There is an approximately 1.5 mile jogging trail surrounding Disney’s All-Star Resort complex.
- Refillable Mug: Do you drink a lot of soda or coffee? If you do, the refillable resort mug might be a good choice for you.
- World Premier Food Court: A constant value resort fan favorite is the World Premiere Food Court, and it is located in Cinema Hall. Inside are 7 unique stations each serving different types of food sure to please any picky eater! All-Star Pizza is also available for pick up or delivery to your room.
- In-Room Beverage Coolers and Wifi: The value resorts have a mini refrigerator in every room large enough for water bottles or other beverages. All Star Movies also has free wifi available throughout the entire resort.
- Online Check-In: Want to save time and go right to your room? Utilize Disney’s Online Check-In and skip waiting for your room! Your MagicBands will unlock the room door and if you arrive at Disney early, the My Disney Experience app will let you know when your room is ready.
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Disney? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.