February 4, 2018
The 52nd annual Super Bowl will be held on February 4, 2018 in Minneapolis, Minnesota at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Walt Disney World guests can watch the Super Bowl from the comfort of their in-room TVs or visit a variety of locations across Walt Disney World property, including many bars and lounges at Disney Springs and at Walt Disney World resorts. Special “Big Game” parties or menus will also be offered at select locations. Stop by your resort’s concierge desk to learn the details of Big Game Day viewing at your resort.
Additional information for 2018 will be added as it becomes available.
ESPN Club Seats
The ESPN Club is located on the Boardwalk in the Epcot resort area and now offers a VIP seating option during football games. VIP seating costs $50 per person, which is actually a commitment to a minimum expenditure of $50 on food, beverage or merchandise while you watch your game (tax and tip not included. While you can reserve seating to the game of your choice approximately two weeks in advance, ESPN Club typically takes Super Bowl reservations in advance! There may be an upcharge for the Big Game.
To make VIP reservations, call the ESPN Club directly at 407-939-1177 between 11:30 a.m.-1:00 a.m. There is no charge for children under the age of 3. Tables in Wonderland, Annual Passholders or Disney Vacation Club discounts are not available for VIP Seating. Reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance.
Other info you might want to know about ESPN Club game viewing:
- VIP Seating is the only way to make reservations for a select game at ESPN Club.
- VIP game viewing is on a theater sized TV in the main dining area, though many other smaller TVs are situated around the room.
- VIP Seating is reserved on a per game basis – meaning it is limited to the duration of your selected game.
- If you would like to watch a particular game at ESPN Club without reservations, you will need to know where to sit. You may call or stop by in advance on game day to get information about which TV sets will show your game (sets are all numbered) and where they are situated. To have a good chance at viewing your game, be sure to line up at least 1-1/2 hours in advance of kick-off.
Many of the lounges at the Walt Disney World Resort Hotels will have the game on. Lounges to consider include:
- Martha’s Vineyard Lounge
- Bellvue Lounge
- Crockett’s Tavern
- Mizner’s Lounge
- Turf Club Lounge
- Territory Lounge
- Ale and Compass Lounge
Guests interested in watching the Super Bowl at Disney Springs should visit one of the following locations:
Additional locations will be added as released.
Additional Football Fun at Walt Disney World
- Enjoy a delightful football shaped treat found at many of the confectionery shops located around property.
- Resort Guests looking to watch the Super Bowl may visit the lounge area or food court in their resort. The game is also available on in-room televisions.