Top Ten Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Tips
°o° Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort is a Moderate resort with a Southwest theme. It is located in Disney’s Animal Kingdom area. This resort is popular with business travelers and conventions. °o°
- Explorer's Playground. Let your children play at the Explorer’s Playground located at the Dig Site. It has an archeological theme.
- Swimming Pools. Take time to enjoy the 3 pools located in the Casitas, Ranchos, and Cabanas areas. Don’t forget to try out the main pool, The Lost City of Cibola Pool, at the Dig Site.
- Movies at the Pools. There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars” at The Lost City of Cibola Pool.
- Exercise! Do you want to keep up with your exercise routine? Try out La Vida Health Club or the scenic 0.9 mile jogging trail that rings Lago Dorado. A variety of spa services are available at La Vida Health Club.
- Vollyball. Looking for something fun to do with your group? Enjoy a game of beach volleyball near the Dig Site pool complex!
- Spa Treatment. Are you looking for hair or beauty treatments (men and women)? Look no further than the Casa de Belleza Salon next to La Vida Health Club.
- Ready to eat? Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort has a several options. Maya Grill is a Table Service restaurant open for dinner only. There are 2 Quick Service options: Cafe Rix and Pepper Market.
- Do you like to shop? Check out Panchito’s Gifts and Sundries in the El Centro building.
- Business Center. Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort is popular with business people due to its meeting facilities. Because of this, there is a large business center that provides computer, Internet, copying, fax, notary, and other services. Of course, some of these may incur an additional fee.
- Laundry FAcilities. Coin-operated self-service laundry facilities are located throughout the resort.