°o° Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort is part of the Disney Vacation Club. It is also considered a Deluxe Villa resort. It is located in the Downtown Disney area. °o°
- Transportation to Disney Springs: There is boat transportation to Disney’s Old Key West Resort and Disney Springs. Also, there is a walking path to Disney Springs. Because of how spread out this resort is, the walking path may not be a viable option for all villa locations.
- Dining Options: There are many dining favorites just across the lake at Disney Springs. Some of the best are Homecomin’, Boathouse, and Raglan Road.
- Picnic Areas: Looking to host a laid back group gathering? There are charcoal barbecue grills and picnic table pavilions located near the pools in The Grandstand, The Paddock, and Congress Park sections of this resort. These are available on a first-come-first-served basis. You can check out barbecue utensils from Horsing Around Recreation Rentals.
- Pools: There are four pools at Saratoga Springs Resort. The main pool is called High Rock Spring Pool. It is zero-depth entry and has a unique water slide.
- Full-Service Spa: The Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort is a full-service spa that offers single treatments, half-day treatments, or full-day treatments.
- Golf: Do you like to golf? Why not reserve a tee time at Lake Buena Vista Golf Course?
- Online Check-In: Want to save time and go right to your room? Utilize Disney’s Online Check-In and skip waiting for your room! Your MagicBands will unlock the room door and if you arrive at Disney early, the My Disney Experience app will let you know when your room is ready.
- Outdoor Activites: Bikes and sporting equipment for basketball, tennis, and shuffleboard can be rented at Horsing Around Rentals.
- Groceries: Basic groceries can be purchased at Artist’s Palette.
- Movies Under the Stars: There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars” at High Rock Spring Pool.
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Disney? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.