°o° Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter Resort is a Moderate resort located in the Disney Springs area. Because it is a sister resort to Port Orleans Riverside, guests at Port Orleans French Quarter can utilize some of the amenities at Port Orleans Riverside. °o°
- Online Check-In: Want to save time and go right to your room? Utilize Disney’s Online Check-In and skip waiting for your room! Your MagicBands will unlock the room door and if you arrive at Disney early, the My Disney Experience app will let you know when your room is ready.
- Pools: Take advantage of Doubloon Lagoon pool with its Mardi Gras theming, alligator band, and blue sea serpent water slide. As a guest of Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter, you can also take advantage of the Ol’ Man Island pool at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside, a short walk away.
- Early Theme Park Entry: Staying on Disney property has a daily great perk. Every day Disney theme parks are opened early for guests staying at a Disney Resort. So go and enjoy a little extra Disney park magic! See which attractions are open during this time on our Early Theme Park Entry page.
- Bike Rentals: Rent a bike or surrey at nearby Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside, so you can ride along the river.
- Carriage Rides: 30-minute horse-drawn carriage rides up and down the Sassagoula River depart from nearby Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside. Each of these carriages can hold 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 small children.
- Fishing: Located at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside, Ol’ Man Island has an area that serves as an old-fashioned fishing hole. This is catch and release only.
- Pirate Adventure Cruise: Have your little pirates go for a spin on the Sassagoula River and learn about the New Orleans pirate Captain Jean Lafittee. Children ages 4-12 can search for pirate treasure on the Pirate Adventure Cruise.
- Transportation by Boat: There is boat service that can take you to Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside and to Downtown Disney.
- Looking for a bite to eat? Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter has the Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory featuring New Orleans favorites. Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside has Boatwright’s Dining Hall which is a Table Service open for dinner only. At Riverside, there is also the Riverside Mill Food Court. Don’t miss out on the beignets!
- Movies Under the Stars. There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars” in the French Quarter Green between Buildings 5 and 6.
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Disney? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.