December 31, 2014
2014 information will be added as it becomes available
2014 New Year’s Eve Info
From celebrations in the theme parks to an upscale dining experience and dancing at Disney’s BoardWalk, take your pick of how you want to ring in the New Year. If previous years are an indication, park-goers will be given party hats and noise makers to ring in the New Year. There will also be elaborate firework displays that will decorate the skies over each park (except Animal Kingdom) at the stroke of midnight. Park visitors can expect extra live entertainment in the parks and should check their Times Guide for locations and times.
Be aware that the parks and parking lots often fill to capacity early on New Year’s Eve. Guests staying at Disney-owned resorts should plan on using Disney’s transportation to reach the parks. The Magic Kingdom and Epcot parks almost always reach capacity at some point during the day on New Year’s Eve. TheMouseForLess recommends arriving at your preferred park early and staying throughout the day. Park hopping is not advised and may not be permitted on New Year’s Eve. While the Walt Disney World Resort guarantees onsite guests will have park entry, it does not guarantee entry into a specific park. Late-comers may find themselves spending New Year’s Eve day at Animal Kingdom if they wait too long to arrive at the parks.
To make a long day more comfortable, pack warmer clothes for the evening and stow them in one of the theme park lockers (make sure to rent a locker early if you would like to get one). Also, guest often spend 16 hours or more in the parks on New Year’s Eve; we suggest getting plenty of sleep the night before.
If you are a Walt Disney World guest, make sure to make your FastPass+ selections well in advance so you’re assured of enjoying a few of your favorite rides, but don’t plan on making your park day all about the rides.
Make dinner reservations for one of the park restaurants well in advance, and make them for a little earlier than you actually expect to eat. Crowds can cause many park restaurants to run behind. After dinner, stakeout your spot for the celebration. As the day wears on, navigating crowds will become increasingly difficult, especially for those with small children, strollers, motorized scooters, or wheelchairs.
In addition, be prepared for high levels of traffic on New Year’s Eve night. As all of the parks begin to disperse after midnight, road closures and traffic pattern typically change around property, and particularly around Downtown Disney are. In the past, Hotel Plaza Blvd has been closed at the intersection with Buena Vista Drive with traffic routed along N. Buena Vista Drive towards CR 535. If your hotel is not located close by (preferably with direct walking access), try to find a nice spot to relax until after the major crowds have left the park. If you’re staying on property, leave the driving to Disney! The traffic created by 3 packed-to-capacity parks emptying out at approximately the same time can be a logistical nightmare.
New Year’s Eve is one of the busiest days (and nights) of the year in the parks. That being said, it can be spectacular, even for those over 30 – as long as you plan well in advance, know what to expect and come mentally prepared to handle the challenges.
NYE at Magic Kingdom
Magic Kingdom Park Hours
Magic Kingdom Park typically celebrates New Year’s Eve for two nights, on both December 30th and 31st, however complimentary noise makers and party hats will only be handed out on New Year’s Eve. One might think of December 30th in the Magic Kingdom as a full dress rehearsal for the big event, complete with live DJs and dance parties!
2014 Hours for Dec 30: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
2014 Hours for Dec 31: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 a.m.
Extra Magic Hours for resort guests: Morning 7 a.m. to 8 a.m., Dec 30 & Dec 31
Extra Magic Hours for resort guests: Evening 1 a.m. to 3 a.m., Dec 30
Magic Kingdom Park Schedule Dec 30 & 31
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade – 12:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Main Street Electrical Parade – 7:00 p.m.
- “Celebrate the Magic” Castle projection show – 8:15 p.m. and 11:35 p.m.
- Holiday Wishes Fireworks – 8:30 p.m.
- New Year’s edition of Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks – 11:50 p.m.
- A DJ dance party will take place in front of the castle
- Check the times guide or our Holiday Happenings & Events page for other seasonal entertainment
See our New Year’s Eve Dining Section for NYE meals offered in the Magic Kingdom.
• See the Magic Kingdom’s special New Year’s Eve fireworks on December 30th when they are also shown and the park stays open until 3 a.m. for resort guests. This park is insanely crowded on NYE! Plus, you’ll be able to see a second NYE celebration at Epcot or Disney’s Hollywood Studios. If you have your heart set on attending this park on NYE, however, be sure to be inside before 10:30 a.m. as the park could close to some or all visitors for brief periods throughout the afternoon.
• While alcoholic beverages are readily available at outdoor kiosks and stands in both Disney’s Hollywood Studios park, Epcot, as well as Animal Kingdom park, Magic Kingdom park does not serve alcohol with the exception of select beers and wines available at the Be Our Guest restaurant with dinner only. Thus, while Magic Kingdom does get extremely crowded on NYE, it tends to throw the most kid/family-friendly celebration.
• To help with elevated crowds, Disney usually opens up some backstage areas for special entertainment and also as extra exits for after midnight.
• The NYE fireworks in the Magic Kingdom are spectacular and are shot over the castle as well as all around the park perimeter. Even the midnight countdown is done in fireworks that form the actual numbers. Those wishing to view Magic Kingdom’s special fireworks from outside the parks can do so from the observation deck on the 4th floor of the Contemporary Resort, from the beaches (piped in music) of the Polynesian Village Resort, from the marina dock (piped in music) at the Grand Floridian Resort and from Transportation and Ticket Center along the walkway to Ferry loading area (breathtaking free views with piped in music), as well as restaurants such as California Grill or Narcoose’s, or for a large group a fireworks cruise (see Epcot tips for more info on special event firework cruises).
• During the holidays, many Walt Disney World Resort quick-service restaurants issue dining receipts with a coupon for 20% off merchandise at select shops during hours before 1 p.m. While coupons have an expiration date, they do not have to be used the same day they are issued.
NYE at Epcot
Epcot Park Hours
2014 Hours Dec 31: 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
Park Schedule Dec 31
- IllumiNations Peace on Earth holiday version – 6:30 p.m.
- IllumiNations New Years Eve version with Countdown & Fireworks – 11:40 p.m.
Live New Years Eve DJ Parties
Live DJ dance parties will be featured throughout Epcot on New Year’s Eve, including in Future World on the Fountain Stage and at World Showcase at America Gardens Theatre. There are usually dance parties in the courtyards at Italy, United Kingdom and China as well. Epcot will be awash in changing colors from lasers and even flames jetting into the air above some dance party stages. Temporary Bars will be available on the promenade at Mexico, China, Italy, Germany, American Adventure, Japan, Morocco, France and Canada. Complimentary hats and noisemakers are handed out from 6pm to 9pm in Future World West, Future World East and The American Adventure Pavilion at World Showcase.
DJ Dance Party Schedule
- Future World Fountain Stage: DJ Scooter (Top 40) at 7pm to 11:35pm & 12:10am to 1am.
- American Gardens Theatre: DJ Steve Dunlap from 2pm to 6pm.
- America Gardens Theatre: DJ Carlos Carrion (Latin Dance/Top 40) at 7pm to 7:20pm, 8pm to 8:50pm, 9:30pm to 10:05pm, 10:45pm to 11:35pm & 12:40am to 1am.
- America Gardens Theatre: DJ Latin Wave at 7:20pm to 8pm, 8:50pm to 9:30pm, 10:05pm to 10:45pm & 12:05am to 12:40am.
- China Stage: DJ Dominic Morrison at 7pm to 11:35pm & 12:05am to 1am.
- Italy Stage: DJ Mark Sanchez (European Techno/Pop) at 7pm to 11:35pm & 12:05am to 1am.
- United Kingdom Stage: DJ David Griffiths (British Revolution Style) at 7:30pm to 8pm, 8:50pm to 9:30pm, 10:05pm to 10:45pm & 12:05am to 12:40am.
New Year’s Eve at EPCOT World ShowPlace
Fans of Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 will love this “Fantasia 2014” tribute to the animated films. Sight and sound are combined to create a memorable experience of dining and dancing for the entire family! Reservations are available starting at 4:30 p.m. until 10:30 p.m. at the World ShowPlace convention facility (located between and behind the UK and Canada pavilions).
On the Menu: A generous buffet sweeps around the room with soups and salads; barbecued beef, smoked pork, mahi mahi and red wine-braised chicken; side dishes from pasta and sweet corn polenta pudding to baby green beans and saffron rice. The dessert station offers cookies, cakes, cupcakes, pies, turnovers and fresh fruit – plus the decadent salted caramel milk and Morello Cherry dark drinking chocolate.
Cost: $68.67 Adult; $44.37 Child (ages 3 to 10), includes tax and gratuity
For reservations call 407-WDW-DINE.
See our New Year’s Eve Dining Section for additional special meals and celebrations offered at Epcot Restaurants.
• Epcot’s midnight fireworks include a special salute to each country as, one at a time, fireworks are launched over each pavilion and traditional music plays. Look for more fireworks over the pavilions during the countdown to midnight and a huge firework finale. Additional space is usually set up for NYE firework viewing on either side of the promenade walking from Future World to World Showcase.
• New Year’s Eve is the one night of the year where guests can take backstage bypasses to quickly get from Future World to World Showcase. Typically, there is a bypass open between Test Track and Norway-China and one between Imagination and the Showcase Pavilion next to the U.K. Epcot will also usually add some high-end restroom trailers between Future World and World Showcase in anticipation of crowds and open up the grassy area where Future World and World Showcase meet for Illuminations viewing. Bring a blank to sit on and enjoy the show.
• Epcot is very popular with adults due to the sheer number of dining options at this park. There are also a couple of restaurants with a great view of Illuminations. None will guarantee a window or patio seat, but if you book your reservation at La Hacienda de San Angel in Mexico or Rose and Crown Tavern in the United Kingdom about 2 hours prior to the show, you might be lucky enough to score a prime viewing spot. Whatever your choice, make sure to make your dinner reservations well in advance.
• For a uniquely different way for a group to see Epcot’s firework finale, consider booking a private fireworks cruise, complete with champagne! Securing one of these cruises is not for the faint of heart, however. Disney doesn’t announce when it will begin taking reservations for special event fireworks cruises and availability is extremely limited. We suggest calling Disney’s Recreation line (407-WDW-PLAY) as soon as phone lines open (7 a.m. EST) each morning, every day beginning six months out for a midnight boat. Yes, you heard right, every single day!
NYE at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Park Hours
2014 Hours Dec 31: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Extra Magic Hours for resort guests: 12:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
Park Schedule Dec 31
- Fantasmic – 6:30 p.m., 8:00 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special at Premier Theater—2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m., 8:00 p.m.
- The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights – 6:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Lights! Camera! Happy New Year! Fireworks – 12:00 a.m. (midnight)
Mulch, Sweat, and Shears Concert and Fireworks
Disney’s Hollywood Studios rocks in the New Year with resident family of landscapers/rock and roll musicians, Mulch, Sweat, and Shears! “The Mulch, Sweat, and Shears New Years Eve Spectacular” blasts off at 6 p.m. on a specially built stage in front of Disney’s Hollywood Studios signature Sorcerer Hat icon and includes contemporary rock, funk, and classic rock and roll favorites. Concert sets will feature pyrotechnics and special effects and lead up to ringing in the New Year with Mulch, Sweat, and Shears playing live accompaniment to a full scale fireworks spectacular in order to welcome the start of 2015! Complimentary hats and noisemakers will be available at Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show after 6:00pm.
Fireworks Display from Disney’s Hollywood Studios
See our New Year’s Eve Dining Section for special meals and celebrations offered at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Restaurants.
• Of the 3 parks with midnight fireworks displays, historically, Disney’s Hollywood Studios tends to be a little less crowded than the rest.
• The fireworks in this park are shot from the roofs of buildings in the area and they are spectacular! For the best view of Disney’s Hollywood Studios fireworks, find a spot on Hollywood Boulevard facing The Great Movie Ride.
• The Great Movie Ride, Toy Story Mania and Pixar Pals meet-and-greets will close from 10:30 p.m. until after the fireworks due to being in the firework fallout zone.
• Temporary bar kiosks will be set up for NYE at select locations throughout the park.
• New Year’s Eve crowds in the park can be challenging for groups. Bringing as many cellphones as possible is great way to reunited with any members of your party that may have become separated and good tip for all of the parks, especially during overcrowded events.
NYE at Animal Kingdom
Animal Kingdom Park Hours
2014 Hours Dec 31: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Extra Magic Hours for resort guests: Morning 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
Park Schedule Dec 31.
No specific New Year’s Eve celebrations or events are held at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park.
NYE at Downtown Disney
There has been no fireworks at Downtown Disney on New Year’s Eve for the past few years. For those looking for fireworks, please see our Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios sections above.
For 2014, enjoy a festive atmosphere at Downtown Disney with DJ dance parties and live entertainment plus a variety of food and beverage offerings including unique menu items from the new Disney Food Trucks and cocktails, beer and wine throughout property.
Walt Disney World Resort guests should plan to take Disney bus transportation and drivers should allow extra time as heavy traffic is expected. The Marketplace bus stop should operate from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m. on New Year’s Eve.
-Kids Dance Party with DJ Tony Messina at Fountain Stage from 6:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
- Pleasure Island
-Live Entertainment at Raglan Road
-Live Entertainment at Paradiso 37
- West Side
-Party with DJ Lon Simmons by Cirque du Soleil – 11:00 p.m. – 3 :00 a.m.
-Living Statues next to DisneyQuest – 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
-Live Band at Splitsville Luxury Lanes
Splitsville Luxury Lanes at Downtown Disney’s West Side is expected to offer New Year’s specials.
Raglan Road on Pleasure Island will host an Irish New Years Bash that’s twice the fun! Celebrate as Raglan Road rings in the Irish New Year at 7 p.m. and again at Midnight. Live Irish music will be featured along with performances from the award winning Raglan Road Irish Dancers. Plus, enjoy a complimentary champagne toast 7 p.m. and at midnight to welcome 2015 to the U.S.A. Call (407) 938-0300 for additional info or to make reservations.
Cirque du Soleil fans can celebrate the New Year La Nouba style on December 31, 2014 with two presentations of the theatrical production, at 6 and 9 p.m. The shows feature a special finale and guests receive a limited-edition Walt Disney World/Cirque trading pin. The building will have a festive decor and specialty drinks will be available for purchase. Adult tickets typically range from about $90 for Category 3 seats up to $150 for Front & Center seats. View a video of a prior year’s celebration. For 2014 pricing contact 407-WDW-SEAT.
House of Blues – Visit the House of Blues website for information and tickets.
See our New Year’s Eve Dining Section for additional meals offered at Downtown Disney.
NYE at Walt Disney World Disney Resorts
If you plan on staying at a Disney resort, book your hotel as far in advance as possible. This is an extremely busy time of the year. Availability for on-property hotels is limited and will go fast. We’re not kidding! To make travel after the party easier, decide which park you will celebrate in and book the closest hotel you can afford or one with the best direct access. As an added bonus, resort hotel guests are usually treated to evening Extra Magic Hours in several of the parks on either December 30 (Magic Kingdom) or 31 (Disney’s Hollywood Studios). This is great for those who would like to stay late and ride the rides with limited crowds.
If the crowds in the parks aren’t for you and you can afford the cost of staying at a Disney Deluxe resort, you’re in luck! Almost every Deluxe resort holds a celebration of its own. Registered guests at select Disney resort hotels will be treated to live music and entertainment. For example, the Grand Floridian resort usually has a “big band” playing in the lobby and a balloon drop at midnight and the Boardwalk Inn has been known to throw a party on the resort’s lawn with a live DJ. Check with the front desk or concierge desk for details.
Children’s Activity Centers: Children’s activity centers for children 3-12, located in select Deluxe resorts have stayed open until 2 a.m. on New Year’s Eve. For reservations call 407-WDW-PLAY or contact the resort’s Lobby Concierge.
Atlantic Dance Hall at Disney’s BoardWalk hosts a yearly New Year’s Eve celebration from 8 p.m.-2 a.m. Dance your way into 2015 with a video DJ on the main floor, beverages available for purchase from three downstairs bars and limited viewing of fireworks. Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve will be broadcast on the big screen to count down to the New Year. VIP Admission includes everything provided with standard admission plus entrance into the second Floor VIP area featuring guaranteed seating, beverages available for purchase from either the private VIP bar upstairs or the VIP cocktail service offered upstairs, complimentary desserts and coffee and access to a private balcony for viewing of Illuminations. Cost for Standard admission is $37 per person, plus tax and gratuity and VIP Admission is $80. For reservations call 407-WDW-DINE. From December 29-30, tickets can usually be purchased at Atlantic Dance Hall as well. Dress is business casual or formal. Guests must be 21 or older with an ID. Parking passes for the self-parking lot are usually issued with advance purchases.
Disney’s BoardWalk Resort will host a DJ Dance Party on the Village Green from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. on New Year’s Eve. Hats and horns will be distributed while supplies last and an outdoor bar will be open from 3 p.m. to 1 a.m. In addition, BoardWalk Atmosphere Entertainment will be performing from 7 to 10 p.m.
See our New Year’s Eve Dining Section for additional meals offered at Disney Resorts.
Special New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day Dining
Special dining opportunities are offered at many resort and park restaurants for both New Year’s Eve and New Years Day. From lunches and dinners to a New Year’s Day brunch, there are more than a dozen spots for ringing in the New Year. For reservations or additional information for any of the meals or celebrations listed below call 407-WDW-DINE.
Monsieur Paul in the France Pavilion will be celebrating New Year’s Eve beginning at noon with seatings throughout the day and evening.
1st Seating: A 3-course meal served from noon–6:30 p.m.
Menu: Choice of Appetizer: Escargot ravioli, cream of parsley; Mussel soup with saffron, light fennel cream; Blue Cheese Salad; Choice of Entree: Chicken stuffed with mushroom duxelle, white sauce; Maine lobster, veloute and baby vegetables; Beef short ribs slowly braised in red wine, served with a carrot puree; Dessert: New Year’s Eve dessert.
Cost for 1st seating: $75 per person, plus tax and gratuity
2nd Seating: A 4-course meal served at 9:00 p.m.
3rd Seating: A 4-course meal served at 9:30 p.m.
Evening Menu: Champagne: Nicolas Feuillatte, Brut; Appetizer: Beef broth, oxtail, vegetables, black winter truffle, puff pastry; Lobster salad with asparagus; Fish Course: Scallops with cauliflower cream and black truffle sauce; Seared halibut, white wine sauce with seafood and mushrooms; Meat Course: Roasted chicken breast stuffed with morels, grated potato; Grilled beef tenderloin, potato gratin and porcini mushrooms; Dessert: New Year’s Eve dessert
Cost for 2nd or 3rd seatings: $195 per person, plus tax and gratuity
Biergarten Restaurant in the Germany Pavilion is offering both lunch and dinner celebrations for New Year’s Eve.
La Hacienda de San Angel in the Mexico Pavilion is offering a New Year’s Eve dinner
Le Cellier Steakhouse in the Canada Pavilion will have three seatings for New Year’s Eve. The first and second seating (which take place at both 4:30 p.m. and 6:45 p.m.) will include a 4-course meal with choice of appetizer, entree, and dessert for $173.06 for adults (10 years of age and over); $56.03 for children (ages 3 through 9). The third seating begins at 9:00 p.m. and will include a 5-course meal, with choice of appetizer, entree, and dessert and costs $247.76 for adults (10 years of age and over); $80.93 for children (ages 3 through 9).
Tomorrowland Terrace will feature a New Year’s Eve fireworks dinner and dessert party.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Hollywood & Vine is offering a holiday lunch and dinner buffet.
Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe will serve a special New Year’s Eve Menu in the Dining Room only.
Menu: Winter Green Salad – Arugula, Fennel, Cranberries with Warm Tomato Vinaigrette
Tomahawk Chop – Bearnaise, Truffle Potatoes and an Onion Wheel
Chocolate Panna Cotta – Brandy Poached Cherries
Portobello will serve a special New Year’s Eve Pre Fixe Menu at $45 per person:
First Course: Chickpea and Mushroom Soup
Entree: Roasted Scallops, Creamy risotto with yellow pepper sauce
Dessert: Panettone Bread Pudding with Amaretto Sauce
Bongos Cuban Cafe will offer a special dinner for guests.
Walt Disney World Resorts
Special dining for ringing in the New Year is planned at the following Disney resort restaurants:
Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – Flying Fish Cafe is offering a holiday prix fixe menu option.
Disney’s Contemporary Resort – California Grill will celebrate NYE with an exceptional view of the Magic Kingdom fireworks and a special dinner. The Wave…of American Flavors will be offering a special New Year’s Eve dinner.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Narcoossee’s is offering a NYE dinner celebration with a great view of Magic Kingdom fireworks; Victoria & Albert’s will serve a special holiday meal created by Chef Scott Hunnel.
For those who don’t have reservations, you can always try dining at one of the many lounges across the Walt Disney World Resort Hotels including the lounge at Cítricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa;Crew’s Cup Lounge at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, and Victoria Falls Lounge at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Swan and Dolphin Resort
Guests can enjoy a variety of New Year’s Eve options at resort restaurants. For more Swan and Dolphin holiday dining information, visit the Swan and Dolphin web site.
Garden Grove (Swan) – will serve a special New Years Eve character buffet from 5:00 pm – 9:30 pm. For reservations call 407-934-1618.
NYE Buffet Menu: Corn Chowder; Lobster Bisque Soup; Assortment of Salads; Homemade Gnocchi with braised mushrooms, roasted turnips, carrot, porcini cream, winter squash puree; Beef Tenderloin with au jus; Herb Crusted Florida Snapper with parsnip puree, crab dijon beurre blanc; Oven Roasted Chicken with mascarpone polenta, chicken jus; Traditional “Cioppino” with plum tomato, white fish, scallops, mussels, clams; Lobster Ravioli with spinach, sun dried tomato, garlic cream; Yukon Gold Potato with leek fondue, caramelized shallots; and Roasted Baby Vegetables. For the Little Ones: Baked Chicken Fingers; Mini Corn dogs; Penne Marinara With Shredded Parmesan; and a Daily Veggie. Dessert will include homemade cakes and pastries.
Cost: Adults $45.99; Children ages 3-9 $19.99, children under 3 years are complimentary
18% gratuity will be added to all checks. Disney Characters will provide entertainment during dinner
Todd English’s bluezoo (Dolphin) – will be offer its regular full menu on New Year’s Eve in addition to a special holiday meal from 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm. For reservations call 407-934-1111.
Holiday Special Menu: Seasonal chef’s creation to include appetizer and entrée
Cost: Market Price
Shula’s Steak House (Dolphin) – will be offering two seatings on NYE. For reservations call 407-934-1362.
Seating One: Guests seated between 5:00 p.m. and 6:45 p.m. may order from the regular full menu.
Seating Two: Guests seated for the New Years Eve celebration from 7:00 p.m. through 11:00 p.m. will enjoy party favors and a four-course prix fixe menu. A children’s menu will also be offered for kids age 3 – 9.
Cost for NYE Celebration: $125 per person.
Il Mulino New York Trattoria (Swan) – will be offering two seatings on NYE. For reservations call 407-934-1199.
Seating One: Guests seated between 5:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. may order from the regular full menu.
Seating Two: Guests seated from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Il Mulino will feature a preset menu only. Dining time will be limited to two hours. Guests dining after 9:00 pm will enjoy party favors and Champagne toast at Midnight.
Shades of Green holds a party on New Year’s Eve with live entertainment and a midnight champagne toast. A dinner buffet is also included. The party will be held in the Magnolia Ballroom from 7:00 p.m. until 12:30 a.m. The cost is $79.95 for adults and $24.95 for children ages 4-9.