The Walt Disney World Resort has a great assortment of character dining opportunities and other fine table service restaurants for guests to enjoy. Each restaurant on this Top 10 list offers a unique atmosphere, has tasty food, and is worth one table service dining credit on the Disney Dining Plan.
- 50’s Prime Time Cafe is located in Hollywood Studios. Take a step back in time to a 1950s setting and enjoy some home style classics such as pot roast and meatloaf. The servers are interactive and provide a fun family atmosphere!
- Be Our Guest is located in the Magic Kingdom, and has a table service dinner in which you can sit in the nicely themed Grand Ballroom, the West Wing with the Enchanted Rose, or the Castle Gallery. The Gray Stuff is delicious, and you may meet Beast after you finish dinner!
- Biergarten, in Germany in Epcot’s World Showcase, celebrates Oktoberfest every day of the year in the atmosphere of a Bavarian village! The buffet offers traditional German cuisine as well as American fare. At select times, musicians perform traditional German music. Guests of all ages are welcome to Polka on the dance floor!
- Coral Reef is located in Epcot’s Future World. Guests dine while gazing at a spectacular view of sharks, sea turtles, sting rays, and tropical fish in the 5.7 million gallon aquarium.
- ‘Ohana, located in the Polynesian Village Resort, offers an assortment of freshly grilled meats and an variety of side dishes for dinner to provide a fulfilling Hawaiian cuisine meal. ‘Ohana means “family,” and while here your family is invited to participate in coconut races and Hawaiian dancing.
- Sanaa is located in Kidani Village near Animal Kingdom Lodge. Guests dine on African and Indian inspired cuisine while enjoying a view of the animals on the Savanna. The naan bread appetizer is a popular dish that gets rave reviews!
- Sci Fi Dine In Theater is located in Hollywood Studios. Guests can sit in booths designed like cars and watch some sci-fi movie clips while enjoying a meal!
- Teppan Edo, located in Japan in Epcot’s World Showcase, allows guests to watch a chef prepare their food fresh with each order! The food is flavorful, and the chefs are entertaining for all ages.
- Whispering Canyon Café is located in Wilderness Lodge. The Wild West theme is apparent in atmosphere and the food has a Western flair. There are some fun antics that take place during meals, so come prepared to have a good time!