Universal’s Aventura Hotel is a contemporary and stylish place to stay offering great views of the theme parks at an attractive price point. It is located within walking distance of Universal’s Volcano Bay and also Sapphire Falls.
6725 Adventure Way
Orlando, FL 32819
Telephone (407) 503-6000
Located at Universal Orlando Resort
Check-In: 4:00 pm / Check-Out: 11:00 am
Universal’s Aventura Hotel offers a sleek, modern style featuring open spaces as well as casual comforts. You will also find spectacular views of the three Universal Orlando theme parks. It is walking distance to Universal’s Volcano Bay. Whether you’re here to relax and chill out, party, or escape from everyday life, this hotel offers something for everyone.
This hotel is smoke-free. Designated outdoor smoking areas are available.
Hotel guests receive exclusive on-site hotel benefits.
- Early Park Admission to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and also Universal’s Volcano Bay (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary shuttles buses as well as walking paths that lead to and from Universal CityWalk, Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, and also Volcano Bay.
- Basic Wi-Fi is complimentary in guest rooms as well as public areas.
- Package delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel.
- Charging privileges throughout the resort via the room card.
- Complimentary access to select Universal CityWalk venues for the length of stay.
NOTE: Guests of this Hotel do NOT have access to the Universal Express pass. This benefit is only available, free of charge, to guests of the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, the Hard Rock Hotel, and also the Loews Royal Pacific Resort.
Rooms and Suites
This hotel features 600 guest rooms and also 11 suites.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Coffee maker
- Convenience outlets to keep all devices charged
- Smart Room technology
- In-room safe
- Iron as well as an ironing board
- Mini refrigerator
- Flat-panel television
The Standard guest room is 314 square feet. It has a separate bath and vanity area to make life easier with multiple guests in one room. You can also upgrade to a skyline view of the city and theme parks. However, if you want more space, you can choose to stay in the Deluxe guest room, which is 395 square feet.
The Kids Suite is excellent for families because it sleeps 5 comfortably and has more space too. Also, this room has two separate areas that are great for mom and dad, who need downtime. Also, the kids’ area includes two twin beds. The main area consists of a king-size bed as well as a couch. The couch can also be turned into a deluxe foam bed if you need more sleeping space.
Enjoy diverse flavors in the Urban Pantry and also spectacular views from the rooftop bar.
Enjoy a relaxing time by the pool, or take advantage of the game room and also the fitness center.
Pool and Kids’ Splash Zone – Pool, splash zone and also a fire pit
Game Room – Virtual Reality game room
Universal Studios Store
Overnight self-parking is available for hotel guests at $18 plus tax per night.
Day guest self-parking is also available.
- 0 – 5 minutes: Complimentary
- 5 minutes – 30 minutes: $10 plus tax
- 30 minutes or more: $45 plus tax per day
Universal’s Volcano Bay is accessible only by a dedicated walking path. Also, walking paths are available to Universal CityWalk, Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and other Universal hotels. Also, complimentary shuttle bus transportation is available to Universal CityWalk for easy access to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
Children’s Activity Centers are offered at nearby Universal Premier Hotels (Loews Royal Pacific Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel, and Loews Portofino Bay Hotel) for a fee. They are available to children ages 4 – 14, but reservations are recommended. During their evening at the activity center, children can expect a variety of activities such as games, movies, as well as arts and crafts. Snacks are also provided.