Stroller rentals are available at all four Walt Disney World Parks. The rental price is $15 per day for a single and $31 per day for a double. If you hop to a second (or more) park on the same day as your paid rental, showing your receipt from the first park with allow you use of a stroller at no additional cost.
For Guests who require a stroller rental for multiple days, Disney offers a Length of Stay rental ticket. You make a one-time payment transaction for as many days of rental that you will need. Single-passenger strollers are available for $13.00 per day on the extended plan and $27 for a double. Just show your receipt for the next day and be expedited through the queue with little or no wait time.
For guests who would like to customize their stroller tags to make identifying their rental stroller easier they create their personalized tags with many design choices from The Mouse For Less’ Stroller Tags page.
Animal Kingdom – Single Stroller
Animal Kingdom – Double Stroller
Stroller Rental at Walt Disney World Locations
- Animal Kingdom – The Stroller Shop is located at Garden Gate Gifts at the park entrance. With your single day or length of stay receipt you can get replacement strollers in Mombasa Marketplace.
- Epcot – The Stroller Shop is located inside at the International Gateway Entrance of Epcot near Spaceship Earth. With your single day or length of stay receipt you can get replacement strollers at Glas und Porzellan in Germany.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Stroller rentals are available at Oscar’s Super Service inside the main entrance of Disney’s Hollywood Studios. With your single day or length of stay receipt you can get replacement strollers at Tatooine Traders.
- Magic Kingdom – The Stroller Shop is located inside near the main entrance. With your single day or length of stay receipt you can get replacement strollers in Frontierland at the Frontier Trading Post, in Fantasyland at Tinker Bell’s Treasure and in Tomorrowland at Tomorrowland Arcade.
*Availability of replacement strollers are limited and are on first-come/first-serve basis.
Tips for Stroller Rental at Walt Disney World from The Mouse For Less
- Little legs get tired from walking at Disney. Even a child who normally doesn’t use a stroller at home may benefit from one.
- If your stroller disappears, you can obtain another one at the stroller rental free of additional cost.
- Don’t leave anything of value on the stroller.
- Disney cast members frequently move strollers around in the stroller parking area. It might help to tie something to your stroller handle (a balloon or a scarf) to identify it as yours.
- If you think your child will want to nap in the stroller, rent a double and bring along a blanket or pillow. He or she can curl up on the wider seat in comfort.