Stroller rentals are available at all four Walt Disney World Parks and Disney Springs. The rental price is $15 per day for a single and $31 per day for a double. If you hop to a second (or more) theme park on the same day as your paid rental, showing your receipt from the first park will allow you to use a stroller at no additional cost. Unfortunately, you cannot take strollers out of the theme parks. A stroller rental at Disney Springs requires a $100 credit card deposit.
For guests requiring a stroller rental for multiple days, Disney offers a Length of Stay rental ticket with a small saving over paying for individual days. You make a one-time payment transaction for as many days of the rental as needed. Then, show your receipt for the next day and be expedited through the queue with little or no wait time.
For guests who want to customize their stroller tags to make identifying their rental stroller easier, they create their personalized tags with many design choices from The Mouse For Less Stroller Tags page.
Stroller Rental Locations
At Walt Disney World, guests may rent strollers at any of the following places within the theme parks or at Disney Springs. However, remember that the availability of strollers is limited and is on a first-come/first-serve basis.
- Animal Kingdom – The stroller rental shop is at Garden Gate Gifts at the park entrance.
- Epcot – A stroller shop is located at the International Gateway Entrance of Epcot near Spaceship Earth and at the International Gateway entrance.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Stroller rentals are available at Oscar’s Super Service inside the main entrance of Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Magic Kingdom – The stroller rental shop is near the main entrance.
- Disney Springs – Strollers can be rented at Sundries, which is between Town Center and the West Side.
Tips for Stroller Rental at Walt Disney World
Going to a theme park with young children can be a challenging experience. The Mouse For Less has a few tips on stroller rental at Walt Disney World to ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience.
- Little legs tire quickly from walking at Disney. A child who usually doesn’t use a stroller at home may benefit from one at the theme parks.
- If your stroller rental disappears, you can obtain another one at the stroller rental location free of the additional cost.
- Don’t leave anything of value on the stroller.
- Disney cast members frequently move strollers around in the stroller parking area. It might help to tie something to your stroller handle (a balloon or a scarf) to identify it as yours or use a stroller tag.
- If your child may want to nap in the stroller, rent a double and bring a blanket or pillow. They can curl up in the broader seat in comfort.