Top Ten Relaxing Spots at Epcot
Epcot is a park that offers a little bit of everything, from exciting attractions to the more relaxing spots and attractions. Here is the top ten relaxing spots at Epcot for you to cool your feet or just sit and slow down for a few minutes. These are also great spots to get away from those Florida afternoon sprinkles. Just have a seat, enjoy the show or people watch.
- Spaceship Earth – An approximately 15 minute ride that is cool and dark, providing relief from the heat of the day.
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends – The Seas with Nemo & Friends is a slow-moving ride visiting Nemo and his friends “under” the seas. After exiting the “clamobile”, you can view various types of marine life in giant aquariums.
- Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival – This might not be the quietest spot to relax in, but it does provide a seat in air conditioned comfort.
- Spice Road Table in Morocco – Pull up a chair and enjoy some small plate food while enjoying the sights of the World Showcase Lagoon. Delve farther into the pavilion for even more relaxing nooks.
- Friendship Boats on World Showcase Lagoon – While it is faster to walk around World Showcase Lagoon, at the end of the day, it is much more relaxing to take a Friendship boat across the Lagoon.
- World Showcase Lagoon – Find a bench along the World Showcase Lagoon to sit and look out across the water.
- United Kingdom – Relax in the garden area behind the shops of the United Kingdom.
- Canada – Take a break to listen to Off Kilter.
- Japan – Sit and relax on benches by the water.
- American Adventure Pavilion – Sit on the floor in the American Adventure to listen to the Voices of Liberty.