Disney Springs Christmas Holiday Events
Enjoy the hustle, bustle and good cheer of the holiday season in the Disney Springs area. Great shopping, live entertainment and a fantastic photo op with Santa himself make this the perfect one-stop, holiday shopping location. Check out the dazzling displays of holiday trees, lights and the special holiday window dressings that adorn the shops and restaurants. Feast your eyes and ears on the seasonal carolers, musical acts and holiday variety performers, including Toy Solider stilt walkers, Snowflake performers, a Kwanza Celebration, and Hanukkah medleys throughout the streets.
The Disney Springs area is truly a winter wonderland from November 8 through January 6.
Santa at Disney Springs
Santa appears at Santa’s Chalet, located near the Christmas Tree Trail in the Marketplace section, daily through Christmas Eve. There is no charge to see Santa in this location.
Guests who wish to meet Santa will be able to pick up a pager upon check-in to secure their place in a virtual queue line. Upon arrival, you’ll receive a pager from one of Santa’s Helpers; when it’s time to take your place in line, you’ll be notified. Simply return to the podium within 10 minutes. In the meantime, you can shop, dine and enjoy holiday décor and festivities throughout Disney Springs! When it’s your turn to meet jolly old Saint Nick, you can use PhotoPass services or your own camera to capture photos with Santa.
Santa will be greeting guests November 8 through December 24 from 11:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m.
Once Santa has headed back to the North Pole, Santa Goofy will then meet with Guests from December 25-30 during the same hours.
Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail
This offering will put the spotlight on distinctly decorated trees, each themed to a beloved Disney character or story. For 2018 there are 27 trees in all. Many of them larger than before. Tree see the following themes:
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse
- Disney Villains
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Little Mermaid
- The Princess and the Frog
- Alice in Wonderland
- The Jungle Book
- 101 Dalmatians
- The Muppets
- Mary Poppins
- Sleeping Beauty
- Lady and the Tramp
- Snow White
- Disney Springs
- Peter Pan
- Robin Hood
- Disney’s Days of Christmas
- Haunted Mansion
- Toy Story
Guests will be able to begin their walk-through experience near the play fountain outside Once Upon a Toy in the Marketplace. Once there, you’ll spot an alluring pathway to explore. During this walk-through experience, you’ll wind through a lovely winter wonderland complete with a gentle snow fall, toy soldiers, singers and plenty of opportunities for photos! Hours are 11:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m.
Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail Video 2017
Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt
Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt is a fun-for-the-whole-family scavenger hunt-style activity will send you through all four neighborhoods of Disney Springs. Once complete, Guests should visit participating locations for a limited-edition completer button.
Every evening at 6:00 p.m., Guests will be able to experience a festive tree lighting ceremony where a family of the day will be chosen to illuminate the Marketplace signature tree in front of the Once Upon a Toy fountain play area. Guests will also be able to enjoy a holiday-themed DJ dance party, games and activities.
At Disney Springs, you may cross paths with larger-than-life Toy Soldier Stilt Walkers—or find yourself in the midst of traditional carolers. Special entertainment offerings include:
- Kalinka, celebrating Russian traditions from December 12 through December 20
- Living Statues dressed in holiday attire
- A DJ Holiday Dance Party at Fountain Stage
- Kwanzaa celebration on December 26 and December 27
- Live musical performances
Waterview Park gives guests the chance to learn about and experience the story of Hanukkah through music. Showtimes are scheduled throughout the evenings of December 24 through January 1.
Guests will be transported to a magical winter wonderland as they visit the West Side. The vibrant blue ornaments, beautiful white holiday lights, and contemporary Christmas trees will bring holiday cheer to all ages.
Seasonal Dining Options
At Disney Springs, you will be able to indulge in a quick seasonal treat or enjoy a nice meal. Here’s some of the locations that offered holiday-themed bites and sips in 2017:
- Aristocrêpes – holiday crepe and Absolut Citron with Grand Marnier slush
- Dockside Margaritas – snowflake margarita
- Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail – draft beers, cookies, popcorn and a variety of hot and chilled beverages
- Amorette’s Patisserie – gingerbread display, peppermint macaron, gingerbread cookies, Black Forest Petit Cake, bourbon hot cocoa, Amorette’s signature hot chocolate and a marshmallow pastry
- The Daily Poutine – holiday-themed poutine
- D-Luxe Burger – peppermint milkshake
- The Ganachery – holiday chocolate tree crunch, chocolate enrobed Stollen bread, hot cocoa spoons, hot sipping chocolate, hot sipping chocolate with bailey’s, chocolate-covered gingerbread squares, house-made gingerbread s’mores and assorted ganache squares— including egg nog and candy cane flavors
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar – Jock’s Holiday Punch
- Exposition Park – seasonal draft beer
Disney Springs features holiday shopping adventures for every age and budget, including Once Upon a Toy, filled with exclusive playthings from Disney and Hasbro; World of Disney, the world’s largest character emporium, plus LEGO Imagination Center and Disney’s Days of Christmas holiday shop.
Guests can meet the Coca-Cola Polar Bear found the on the second floor of The Coca-Cola Store.
To top off your Disney Springs holiday shopping trip, be sure to stop by Ghirardelli for Sea Salt Caramel Hot Cocoa – it just doesn’t get any better!