Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
6550 Adventure Way
Orlando, FL 32819
Telephone: (407) 503-4000
Resort Theme On-Site Benefits Resort Rooms Resort Dining Recreation Shopping Transportation Child Care Resort Map
Located at Universal Orlando Resort
Check In: 4:00 p.m. / Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort Theme
The early 1950’s and 1960’s beach hotel theme will be evident throughout this hotel featuring Moderate and Value level pricing. Universal Orlando Cabana Bay Beach Resort, which is themed after those roadside vacation stops from years ago, adds a more affordable option for Universal Orlando Resort while enjoying many of the great reasons to stay onsite. This resort also offers some neat amenities, like a bowling alley, a lazy river, and more!
Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort is smoke-free. Designated outdoor smoking areas are available.
Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort On-Site Benefits
There are many benefits to staying at one of the onsite Universal Orlando Resort hotels.
- Early Park Entry one hour before general park entry (with valid theme park admission) to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay.
- Complimentary shuttles buses and walking paths that lead to and from Universal CityWalk and both theme parks.
- Complimentary basic Wi-Fi in guest rooms and public areas.
- Complimentary package delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel.
- Charging privileges throughout the resort via the room card.
- Schedule a wakeup call from a Universal Orlando character.
- Golf Universal Orlando program with complimentary transportation to golf courses and preferred tee times.
NOTE: Guests of the Cabana Bay Beach Resort do NOT have access to the Universal Express pass. This benefit is only available, free of charge, to guests of the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, the Hard Rock Hotel, and the Loews Royal Pacific Resort.
Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort Rooms
The resort has 2200 rooms made up of standard rooms and family suites. Rooms include touches reminiscent of the time period, including pops of color and kitschy decor. Even the soap and shampoo get in on the action, as what’s offered is packaged exactly as it would have been in the 50s and 60s. Plus, there are no digital alarm clocks here…it’s all analog!
Standard Rooms feature two queen-sized beds and a flat-screen TV. These rooms are 300 square feet and sleep up to 4 people. Rooms also offer a sectioned off bathroom for a bit of privacy.
Family Suites feature two flat-screen TVs, a kitchenette, and a sliding partition for privacy. There is space in the extra-large bathroom for three people to get ready at the same time. These suites are 430 square feet and sleep up to 6 people. Family Suites include 2 queen-sized beds in the bedroom and a pull-out bed in the living room section. The living room area also includes a mini-fridge, sink, and microwave.
Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort Dining
The Cabana Bay Beach Resort offers a multitude of dining options like a coffee shop, bars, pizza delivery, and more!
- Bayliner Diner: a food court which features food stations that serve up delicious dishes like tuna noodle casserole that your mama would have served. Of course, the quick service location also offers things like burgers, milkshakes, a salad bar, sandwiches, pizza, and more!
- Galaxy Bowl Restaurant: You can’t have a bowling alley without bowling alley food. This table service location’s offerings include burgers, chicken wings, quesadillas, hot dogs, and more. There is also a full service bar for those looking to imbibe.
- Atomic Tonic: A poolside bar that represents the era’s fascination with space travel. This colorful, full-service bar found by the Cabana Courtyard pool features beers, wine, and other specialty drinks.
- Hideaway Bar & Grill: Here guests will be able to find a full-service bar featuring specialty drinks, wine and beers. They also serve a simple menu for guests who are hungry while swimming in the Lazy River Courtyard.
- Swizzle Lounge: A great lobby bar with drinks made to order. The bar is named after the swizzle stick and what’s cool is that drinks are served with a special swizzle stick marking the occasion.
- Starbucks: This Starbucks is themed after the Weekiwachee mermaids and is the perfect place to pick up a latte, coffee, or Frappucino.
- Delizioso Pizza: In-room pizza delivery service, with a limited menu. Only available during select hours.
Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort Recreation
There are a variety of recreational activities to keep the family engaged.
- Cabana Courtyard:
- Zero-entry pool with a sand beach
- Tower water feature
- Interactive Play Area
- Cabanas for rent
- Recreation like ping pong and horseshoes
- Lazy River Courtyard:
- Zero-entry with a sand beach
- Lazy River (tubes cost extra)
- Galaxy Bowl
- 10-lane full-service bowling alley
- Full-Service Restaurant
- Jack LaLanne Physical Fitness Studio
- Features cardiovascular equipment, mats, Medicine Balls, Bosu Balls, rubber dumbbells and locker rooms
- Features classic games as well as the latest in entertainment fun
Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort Shopping
Universal Orlando Retail Store
This store offers sundries, guest necessities, newspapers, magazines, and Cabana Bay Beach Resort logo merchandise.
Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort Transportation
Complimentary bus transportation is provided to and from Universal CityWalk, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. In addition, walking paths to and from the theme parks are available for guests to utilize. There is a dedicated walking path to Universal’s Volcano Bay.
An airport shuttle service is available for hotel guests arriving into Orlando International Airport through Mears Transportation. Visit the concierge desk for details.
Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort Childcare
There is no childcare available at this resort. However, nearby is Camp Portofino at Loews Portofino Bay Resort, Camp Lil’Rock at the Hard Rock Hotel, and The Mariner’s Club at Loew’s Royal Pacific Resort. Reservations for visiting these facilities are suggested.
Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort Rates
Standard Room rates begin at $120 per night (plus resort fees and taxes), and Family Suite rates begin at $160 per night (plus resort fees and taxes).
Current discounts can also be found on our Universal Orlando Discounts page.
Looking for assistance in planning your Universal Orlando Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel and their Universal Specialists help you travel like a VIP. Their complimentary concierge vacation planning services will help you save time, stress, and money. Already have a vacation booked? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.