Guest Relations is the link between Disney and the guests that visit each and every day. This is more than just your average customer service center! Guest Relations Cast Members are well-trained and experienced to help guests solve just about any problem they may face while visiting Walt Disney World. Knowing about the services that can be provided can make your vacation more magical!
Guest Relations Functions
Guest Relations functions as the link between Walt Disney World and the guests who visit each day. The list of functions of a Guest Relations Cast Member is nearly endless, so rest assured that these Cast Members are well-suited to solve many problems and answer many questions. Below is a list of a few of the ways that these Cast Member can assist you during your vacation and help make your day even better.
Providing Information About:
- Park Maps in English, German, Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese
- Complimentary Attraction Translation Devices
- Accessibility Information
- Up-to-date information on anything happening around Disney World
- Annual Passholder Sales
- Times Guides featuring detailed show and parade information
Making Reservations For:
- Lost Children
- Foreign Money Exchange
- Problems with MagicBands, FastPass+, or My Disney Experience
- Cast Member Compliments (You can also Tweet to @WDWToday using the hashtag #CastCompliment)
When to go elsewhere:
Guest Relations performs a lot of wonderful functions, but there are times when guests should visit other places instead. A few of those times are listed below:
- If someone is injured or needs medical attention
- Head to the First Aid Center or in an emergency call 911
- For normal FastPass+ Reservation changes
- Use the MyDisneyExperience app or visit an in-park kiosk
- When upgrading or purchasing tickets
- Visit a ticket window outside the park for typically shorter lines
Guest Relations Locations
Guest Relations is located in each theme park and in Disney Springs. The Guest Relations Cast Members are easily distinguished by the plaid vests that they wear. Guest Relations is open during normal park operating hours.
- Guest Relations can be found in the lobby of City Hall on Main Street. This is the large building on the left just as you enter the park past the train station.
- Window just outside of the park, on the right-hand side near locker rental.
- Located near the park entrance on the left-hand side as you walk past Spaceship Earth.
- Guest Relations window just outside of the park at the main entrance on the far right near the bus stops.
- The International Gateway entrance.
- Park entrance on the immediate far left as you enter the park.
- Window outside the park entrance on the left-hand side past the small gift shop.
- Located on the left as you enter the park.
- A window, just outside of the park, also on the left-hand side.
- The Guest Relations Welcome Center is located in Town Center. When entering Disney Springs from the lime parking garage it will be short walk to the left.
- Check out the pin trading book that Guests can peruse to trade pins.
- Many Cast Members are multi-lingual
- Many Guest Relations Cast Members are tour guides. They know a lot about Disney. Don’t be afraid to ask!