Join Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee on Transformers: The Ride 3-D at Universal Studios Florida in the Universal Orlando Resort. With them you will attempt to defeat Megatron and the Decepticons for the greater good.
Opening Day: June 20, 2013
Type of Ride: 3-D/4-D Motion Simulation Experience
Age Recommendation: All Ages (must meet height requirements)
Ride Duration: 5 Minutes
Typical Wait Time: 25 – 60 Minutes (varies on crowd size)
Single Ride Line: Yes
Express Pass: Yes
Child Swap: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Guests will need to transfer to the seat
Ride Photo: No
Height Requirements: Minimum of 40″. 48″ and under must have supervising adult
Shopping: Universal Studios Store
Did you Know?
- There are 13 other Transformers featured in Transformers: The Ride 3-D.
- In the original comic Bumblebee had an alter ego who was a Volkswagen Beetle. He is also featured in the Transformers: The Ride 3-D.
- Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and Megatron now have regular appearances for photos and autograph signings.
The Mouse For Less Tips
- Crowd size can vary due to a number of reasons. During peak season you should always expect a longer ride wait time, especially in the middle of the day. To best plan your day download the official Universal Orlando Resort app and find the current wait times.
- If you’d rather plan ahead check out our average wait time page for a list of all the attractions and their wait times.