- There is some construction around Pop Century Resort as Disney works to build the Skyliner gondola transportation system.
Disney’s Pop Century Resort is a Value resort located in the ESPN Wide World of Sports area. It features larger-than-life icons from the 20th century like toys, gadgets, music, movies, and fads.
1. Pop Icons: Take time to explore all the larger-than-life icons! Look for Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head.
2. Playground: Your children can play and get their wiggles out on the playground located in the ‘60s section.
3. Multiple Swimming Pools: The Hippy Dippy Pool in the ‘60s section is the main pool. The smaller pools are the bowling pin-shaped Bowling Pool in the ‘50s section and the monitor-shaped Computer Pool in the ‘90s section.
4. Movies Under the Stars: There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars” at the Hippy Dippy Pool.
5. Extra Magic Hours: Staying on Disney property has a daily great perk. Every day certain parks are opened early or kept open specifically for guests staying at a Disney Resort. So go and enjoy a little extra Disney park magic! Check out our Extra Magic Hour Schedule here
6. Jogging Trail: Do you normally jog at home and want to keep up your jogging schedule while on vacation? There is a 1.38 mile jogging trail around the Pop Century Resort.
7. Food Court: The place to get food is called Everything Pop Food Court, and it is located in Classic Hall. Inside are unique stations each serving different types of food sure to please any picky eater or dietary need. Make sure you try the tie-dye cheesecake!
8. In-Room Beverage Coolers and Wifi: The value resorts have a mini refrigerator in every room large enough for water bottles or other beverages. All Star Movies also has free wifi available throughout the entire resort.
9. Refillable Resort Mug: Do you drink soda or coffee? If you do, the refillable resort mug might be a good choice for you.
10. Online Check-In: Want to save time and go right to your room? Utilize Disney’s Online Check-In and skip waiting for your room! Your MagicBands will unlock the room door and if you arrive at Disney early, the My Disney Experience app will let you know when your room is ready.
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Disney? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.