°o° Disney’s All-Star Music Resort is known for larger-than-life icons representing classic music genres like Broadway show tunes, calypso, country, jazz, and rock n’ roll. Disney’s All-Star Music Resort is a Value resort located in the Disney’s Animal Kingdom area. °o°
- Larger-Than-Life Icons: Take time to explore the larger-than-life icons! The musician in you will love seeing all the musical icons.
- Playground: Are your children tired of standing in lines and are ready to run around? Let them play on the playground located between the Calypso and Jazz Inn sections.
- Family Suites: Do you have more than 4 in your family? You’re in luck! Disney’s All-Star Music Resort has some Family Suites to accommodate families up to 6 people.
- Swimming Pools: Take advantage of the 2 swimming pools: the main guitar-shaped Calypso Pool and the smaller grand piano-shaped Piano Pool. Look for the Three Caballeros at the Calypso Pool.
- Extra Magic Hours: Staying on Disney property has a daily great perk. Every day certain parks are opened early or kept open specifically for guests staying at a Disney Resort. So go and enjoy a little extra Disney park magic! Check out our Extra Magic Hour Schedule here
- Movie Under the Stars: There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars” at the Calypso Pool.
- Jogging Trail: Do you normally jog at home and want to keep up your jogging schedule? There is an approximately 1.5 mile jogging trail surrounding Disney’s All-Star Resort complex.
- Intermission Food Court: A constant value resort fan favorite is the Intermission Food Court, and it is located in Melody Hall. Inside are unique dining stations each serving different types of food sure to please any picky eater! All-Star Pizza is also available for pick up or delivery to your room.
- Refillable Mug: Do you drink a lot of soda or coffee? If you do, the refillable resort mug might be a good choice for you.
- Online Check-In: Want to save time and go right to your room? Utilize Disney’s Online Check-In and skip waiting for your room! Your MagicBands will unlock the room door and if you arrive at Disney early, the My Disney Experience app will let you know when your room is ready.
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Disney? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.