Disney’s Pop Century Resort is a Value resort located in the ESPN Wide World of Sports area. It features larger-than-life icons from the 20th century like toys, gadgets, music, movies, and fads.
1. Pop Icons! Take time to explore all the larger-than-life icons! Look for Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head.
2. Playground. Your children can play and get their wiggles out on the playground located in the ‘60s section.
3. Take advantage of the 3 swimming pools: The Hippy Dippy Pool in the ‘60s section is the main pool. The smaller pools are the bowling pin-shaped Bowling Pool in the ‘50s section and the monitor-shaped Computer Pool in the ‘90s section.
4. Movies Under the Stars. There are nightly “Movies Under the Stars” at the Hippy Dippy Pool.
5. Do you like to shop? Don’t miss the Everything Pop shop inside the Classic Hall.
6. Jogging Trail. Do you normally jog at home and want to keep up your jogging schedule while on vacation? There is a 1.38 mile jogging trail around the Pop Century Resort.
7. Food Court. The place to get food is called Everything Pop Food Court, and it is located in Classic Hall. Make sure you try the tie-dye cheesecake!
8. Beverage Coolers. The value resorts have a beverage cooler in the room.
9. Refillable Resort Mug. Do you drink soda or coffee? If you do, the refillable resort mug might be a good choice for you.
10. Laundry Facilities. There are coin-operated self-service laundry facilities located throughout Disney’s Pop Century Resort.
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation? Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Disney? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.