Universal Orlando Tickets
Universal Orlando Resort offers several different ticketing options from 1-day tickets to 4-day tickets and annual passes. Purchasing a multi-day ticket gives a significant savings on the per-day price versus a 1-day ticket. Looking to jump from Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventures and Volcano Bay, consider purchasing the 3 park-to-park admission. This is a necessity for those who wish to ride the Hogwarts Express between The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmede. Also, if you are planning on adding a day at SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, or Busch Gardens Tampa, there are ticket options for that, too. You can purchase your tickets from a Universal Specialist agent at The Magic For Less Travel. Keep in mind that some specials are available through advanced purchase.
Base Ticket Park-to-Park Tickets Orlando Flex Tickets
Universal Express Passes Annual Passes Florida Resident Tickets Tickets with Roundtrip Transfers FlexPay Blue Man Group Tickets Universal CityWalk Party Pass VIP Tours
- The Base Ticket allows entrance for one person into either Universal Studios Orlando, Islands of Adventure or Volcano Bay per day. If purchasing a 2-day, 3-day, or 4-day Base Ticket, the ticket is good for the number of days purchased if used within a 14-day period that begins on the first day of use. The multi-day tickets also include admission to the paid portions of Universal CityWalk during a 14 calendar day period that begins with the first use of the ticket. Base Tickets will not garner you access to the Hogwarts Express. To be able to ride that attraction, you MUST purchase a Park-to-Park Ticket.
- The Base Ticket + Blue Man Group ticket allows access to one theme park, as well as the chance to visit the Blue Man Group show.
- The 2-Park-to-Park Ticket allows entrance for one person into BOTH Universal Studios Orlando Islands of Adventure per day. If purchasing a 2-day, 3-day, or 4-day Park-to-Park Ticket, the ticket is good for the number of days purchased if used within a 14-day period that begins on the first day of use. The multi-day tickets also include admission to the paid portions of Universal CityWalk during a 14 calendar day period that begins with the first use of the ticket. This ticket is required for guests wishing to ride the Hogwarts Express.
- The 3–Park-to-Park Ticket allows entrance for one person into Universal Studios Orlando, Islands of Adventure and Volcano Bay per day. If purchasing a 2-day, 3-day, or 4-day Park-to-Park Ticket, the ticket is good for the number of days purchased if used within a 14-day period that begins on the first day of use. The multi-day tickets also include admission to the paid portions of Universal CityWalk during a 14 calendar day period that begins with the first use of the ticket. This ticket is required for guests wishing to ride the Hogwarts Express.
- The Park-to-Park + Unlimited Express ticket adds the Universal Express Unlimited access to skip the lines at many rides and attractions. Ticket prices vary based on date used.
- The Park-to-Park + Blue Man Group ticket allows access to both theme parks each day you visit, as well as the chance to visit the Blue Man Group show.
- The Park-to-Park + Roundtrip Transfers ticket allows access to both theme parks each day you visit, including transfers from Walt Disney World Area Hotels.
Orlando Flex Tickets
- The Orlando Flex Ticket offers admission to 5 different parks: Universal Studios Orlando, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Aquatica, and SeaWorld Orlando. Admission is unlimited for 14 calendar days as long as the ticket is used by the first-use date printed on the ticket.
- The Orlando Flex Ticket Plus offers admission to 6 different parks: Universal Studios Orlando, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Aquatica, SeaWorld Orlando, and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. This ticket features unlimited admission to these parks for 14 calendar days, and it includes unlimited bus transportation to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay from SeaWorld Orlando and other select locations in the Orlando area. The bus departures to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay are scheduled.
Universal Express Passes
Skip regular lines with the Universal Express Pass. Guests have two options to choose from that will help them maximize their time, getting them through lines on favorite participating attractions faster. Separate theme park admission is required.
- Universal Express Pass: Gives guests the opportunity to experience an attraction one time per ride only each day your pass is valid. Guests can choose to purchase it for either Islands of Adventure, or Universal Studios Florida, or get both parks by purchasing the 2-Park Access Pass.
- Unlimited Express: Gives guests unlimited access to attractions; can ride things over and over again. Only available for guests who purchase the Park-to-Park Ticket with Unlimited Express option.
Visit our Universal Express Pass page for details on the Universal Express Passes and participating attractions.
Universal Studios Orlando offers up three different types of Annual Passes that offer the ultimate value, while still giving access to both theme parks.
- Power Pass: This pass has select blackout dates throughout the year. Also gives guests discounts on theme park & special events tickets (like Rock the Universe and Halloween Horror Nights), free admission to select special events (like Mardi Gras), discount on Blue Man Group tickets, and discounts at on-site hotels.
- Preferred Pass: Gives guests a year of unlimited park-to-park admission, free self-parking (after first visit), discounts on theme park & special events tickets (like Rock The Universe and Halloween Horror Nights), free admission to select special events (like Mardi Gras), discounted food, merchandise, and specialty items in both parks, as well as CityWalk, discount on Blue Man Group tickets, discounts at on-site hotels, and FlexPay is an option.
- Premier Pass: Gives guests a year of unlimited park-to-park admission, free self-parking (after first visit), free valet and preferred self-parking (after first visit). As well as, discounts on theme park & special events tickets (like Rock The Universe and Halloween Horror Nights), Free Halloween Horror Nights ticket (valid Sunday-Thursday)free admission to select special events (like Mardi Gras). Also, discounted food, merchandise, and specialty items in both parks, and on CityWalk. Discount on Blue Man Group tickets, free CityWalk club access (excludes concerts and special events). Discounts at on-site hotels, Universal Express Pass (after 4:00 p.m.), 8 free bottles of water, and finally, FlexPay is an option.
Tickets with Roundtrip Transfers
The Universal Orlando Park-to-Park tickets are available with roundtrip transfers. This option provides guests a Park-to-Park experience with transportation to Universal Orlando from Disney Area Hotels.
This special offer is only available for advance purchase and is available with the 1-Day and 2-Day Park-to-Park tickets.
Buy in advance and SAVE! This special offer is only available for advance purchase through a travel agent. Contact The Magic For Less Travel, a Universal Specialist to purchase these tickets.
Florida Resident Tickets
Florida Residents get reduced rates for not only Single Day Tickets, but also Park-to-Park, and Annual Passes.
To use Florida Resident Tickets, the Florida Resident must present your order confirmation with proof of Florida residency for each ticket.
What is FlexPay?
It is a flexible payment option that allows you to purchase Universal Orlando Resort Annual Passes with an initial down payment and you will then have the ability to spread the remainder of total due over the next 11 months. One thing to note is that your annual pass’ date will begin with the date of the pass’ first use, not the date it is purchased. So the clock doesn’t start ticking on that pass until your first swipe at the turnstiles.
If you choose to utilize FlexPay, keep in mind that it is a contract and your credit card will be charged on approximately the same day of every month. If you ever need to update your credit card information, make sure to call 1-888-5-FLEXPAY or you may visit Guest Services at the park in person. You should also know that you cannot cancel your FlexPay account before the one year is up. If you attempt to cancel, you will be forced to pay for the annual pass in full.
At the end of your 12 month contract, the Flexible Payment Annual Pass will automatically renew. Monthly payments will be subject to change at that point. Written notification must be submitted 30 days prior to the end of your contract, otherwise you will be charged on a month-by-month basis.
For more information about FlexPay, please visit Universal Orlando’s website.
Blue Man Group Tickets
Blue Man Group is an eclectic theatrical performance. It’s a world-renowned and outrageously fun show found at Universal CityWalk. Which combines music, comedy and multimedia theatrics to produce a totally unique form of entertainment and a party atmosphere.
There are a variety of ticket options available. For more information about Blue Man Group, visit our Blue Man Group page.
Universal CityWalk Party Pass
Guests can choose to purchase a CityWalk Party Pass. Which grants them access to unlimited, one night only, club-to-club access to some of the hottest clubs. Guests can experience CityWalk’s Rising Star; Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville; the groove; Pat O’Brien’s; Red Coconut Club and Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom.
You can also choose to add a movie ticket to the pass. Allowing you to catch a blockbuster at the Universal Cineplex.
For guests who purchase a multi-day theme park admission, they get the CityWalk Party Pass for free!
Be treated like an A-list celebrity when you choose to partake in one of Universal Orlando Resort’s VIP Tours. During these tours, a friendly and knowledgeable Tour Guide will escort you on a guided walking tour. Which includes one or both Universal Orlando theme parks. Where you’ll get exclusive backstage access, learn insider information, and enjoy rides and attractions without waiting in line!
NOTE: The tickets above can’t be used to access events or shows that require a separate hard ticket. Other restrictions may apply.