San Francisco | Universal Studios Florida
Fast & Furious – Supercharged
Join Dom and his family including Letty and Hobbs for one of their traditional backyard gatherings, until rivals show up and the chase ensues. Now you’ll get to race with the crew for your life just like in the movies. While waiting in the queue area guests will get to see many of the authentic cars from the Fast & Furious saga.
Opening Date: April 23, 2018
Type of Ride: Motion Simulator
Age Recommendation: All Ages
Ride Duration: 5 Minutes
Typical Wait Time: Virtual Line
Single Rider Line: Yes
Express Pass: Yes
Child Swap: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Ride Photo: Queue Area
Height Requirements: 40″ (101.6cm) Minimum | Riders under 48″ (121.9cm) must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
Wheelchair Restrictions: Riders must transfer to manual wheelchair. Ask a ride attendant for assistance if you need one for temporary use. For more information on accessibility at Universal Orlando Resort, click here.
Shopping: Custom Gear | San Francisco Candy Factory
Did You Know?
- There are 15 Fast & Furious cars throughout the attraction and queue. See if you can remember which car belongs to which movie!
- The opening date for Fast & Furious – Supercharged was April 23, 2018. However all the stars were there for the special nighttime opening May 2, 2018.
- In 2013, the Fast & Furious star Paul Walker passed away; to honor his memory Universal creators was sure to have many of his photos in the “family room” of the attraction. There are also 6 bottles of Corona Beer at the table out back, as to not leave Paul Walker behind.
The Mouse For Less Tips
- If you are wondering how the Virtual Line works for this ride, just know you should never wait more than a few minutes in an actual line. Guests can either check in a return time and party size on the official Universal Orlando app or in-park kiosk, and then simply wait to be notified when your place in line is getting close.
- Guests riding Fast & Furious – Supercharged with an Express Pass will be able to skip the return time process and get straight on the ride. This is great for day that are at the peak of the season.
- This attraction is similar to Skull Island: Reign of Kong in that the ride vehicles and scare-factor are about the same. If you have younger children who are not into the big drops and upside down attractions, this is a safe one for the whole family.
- Parents visiting with children who may need to use the child swap feature will be happy to know it’s not just a room of hollering little ones. In this particular child swap room kids can play with remote control cars around a small scale city.