These Top Tips for Paradise Pier are here to help you maximize the fun on your Disneyland vacation! Parts of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel overlook the Paradise Pier area of Disney California Adventure Park. The Paradise Pier Hotel has a light and breezy appearance to it with a beach-y feeling to it.
Paradise Pier Top Tips
- If you can score an upper theme park view room that overlooks the Paradise Bay Lagoon, you can watch the World of Color from your room. Just remember that you may be watching it from the back of the projections.
- The pool at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel is located on the roof of the 3rd floor. There is a water slide reminiscent of a roller coaster that ends in a shallow trough of water.
- Are you looking for a quiet place for your kids to cool down? Paradise theater shows Disney short films in a beach-themed room.
- Movie nights – On select evenings, offered indoor or outdoors according to conditions, gather together to watch some popular Disney films. Ask at guest services when you check in about the movie schedule during your stay. You are encouraged to bring refreshments, just not in glass containers please! Show up to get your seat 30 minutes prior.
- On nights that fireworks are shown, they can be viewed from the pool area. The soundtrack is piped-in.
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel has a great gift shop for souvenirs, but it is also a short walk over to the Downtown Disney District for more shopping and dining pleasure.
- Surfside Lounge is a large open place to get simple breakfasts and snacks, specialty coffees, and drinks.
- Trivia – ask at guest services for a trivia sheet, fill it out and return it for a themed prize. Not some of the trivia challenges may require you to enter the theme parks for answers.
- All Disneyland Resort Hotel guests are eligible to enjoy Extra Magic Hour early admission to one of the parks every day of their hotel stay that it is offered. (Park admission ticket required.) Check with the front desk for the schedule.
- Paradise Pier offers family suites and larger suites, some sleep up to 13 adults.
Do you have any tips you feel should be included in Paradise Pier’s Top Tips? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disneyland Resort Hotels Not Accepting New Reservations Until July
According to the OC Register, the Disneyland Resort is currently no longer accepting reservations for their three hotels before July 2020 due to the... The post Disneyland Resort Hotels Not Accepting New Reservations Until July appeared first on The Mouse For Less.
Disney Shares Details About How Parks Could Look When Reopening Following Coronavirus Closure
Disney Parks Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Pamela Hymel shared some details via the Disney Parks Blog on the plans and considerations they are looking... The post Disney Shares Details About How Parks Could Look When Reopening Following Coronavirus Closure appeared first on The Mouse For Less.
Disneyland Resort Remains Closed Due to Coronavirus
When news broke that Disneyland Resort was closing due to concerns about the coronavirus, the initial date the parks were supposed to be closed... The post Disneyland Resort Remains Closed Due to Coronavirus appeared first on The Mouse For Less.
Disneyland Resort To Close Due to Coronavirus Concerns
The Disneyland Resort will officially be closing due to concerns related to Coronavirus (COVID-19). According to Disney: While there have been... The post Disneyland Resort To Close Due to Coronavirus Concerns appeared first on The Mouse For Less.