These Top Tips for Paradise Pier are here to help you maximize the fun on your Disneyland vacation! Parts of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel overlook the Paradise Pier area of Disney California Adventure Park. The Paradise Pier Hotel has a light and breezy appearance to it with a beach-y feeling to it.
Paradise Pier Top Tips
- If you can score an upper theme park view room that overlooks the Paradise Bay Lagoon, you can watch the World of Color from your room. Just remember that you may be watching it from the back of the projections.
- The pool at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel is located on the roof of the 3rd floor. There is a water slide reminiscent of a roller coaster that ends in a shallow trough of water.
- Are you looking for a quiet place for your kids to cool down? Paradise theater shows Disney short films in a beach-themed room.
- Movie nights – On select evenings, offered indoor or outdoors according to conditions, gather together to watch some popular Disney films. Ask at guest services when you check in about the movie schedule during your stay. You are encouraged to bring refreshments, just not in glass containers please! Show up to get your seat 30 minutes prior.
- On nights that fireworks are shown, they can be viewed from the pool area. The soundtrack is piped-in.
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel has a great gift shop for souvenirs, but it is also a short walk over to the Downtown Disney District for more shopping and dining pleasure.
- Surfside Lounge is a large open place to get simple breakfasts and snacks, specialty coffees, and drinks.
- Trivia – ask at guest services for a trivia sheet, fill it out and return it for a themed prize. Not some of the trivia challenges may require you to enter the theme parks for answers.
- All Disneyland Resort Hotel guests are eligible to enjoy Extra Magic Hour early admission to one of the parks every day of their hotel stay that it is offered. (Park admission ticket required.) Check with the front desk for the schedule.
- Paradise Pier offers family suites and larger suites, some sleep up to 13 adults.
Do you have any tips you feel should be included in Paradise Pier’s Top Tips? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disney Introduces New Wheelchair Covers
Disney has introduced a brand new line up of great wheelchair covers! These are currently available for pre-order now and there are two great options... The post Disney Introduces New Wheelchair Covers appeared first on The Mouse For Less.
Spooktacular New Halloween Merchandise for Disney Parks
It’s August, so you know what it’s time for…..Halloween! That’s right, if the parks were able to, we would be seeing the start of... The post Spooktacular New Halloween Merchandise for Disney Parks appeared first on The Mouse For Less.
Oogie Boogie Bash at Disneyland Resort Cancelled for 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it appears as though the Halloween hard ticket event, the Oogie Boogie Bash which is held at Disney California... The post Oogie Boogie Bash at Disneyland Resort Cancelled for 2020 appeared first on The Mouse For Less.
California Sole Footwear Shop Now Open at Downtown Disney District
Guests are officially now able to visit the brand new shoe store at the Downtown Disney District in the Disneyland Resort called California Sole.... The post California Sole Footwear Shop Now Open at Downtown Disney District appeared first on The Mouse For Less.