These Top Tips for Paradise Pier are here to help you maximize the fun on your Disneyland vacation! Parts of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel overlook the Paradise Pier area of Disney California Adventure Park. The Paradise Pier Hotel has a light and breezy appearance to it with a beach-y feeling to it.
Paradise Pier Top Tips
- If you can score an upper theme park view room that overlooks the Paradise Bay Lagoon, you can watch the World of Color from your room. Just remember that you may be watching it from the back of the projections.
- The pool at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel is located on the roof of the 3rd floor. There is a water slide reminiscent of a roller coaster that ends in a shallow trough of water.
- Are you looking for a quiet place for your kids to cool down? Paradise theater shows Disney short films in a beach-themed room.
- Movie nights – On select evenings, offered indoor or outdoors according to conditions, gather together to watch some popular Disney films. Ask at guest services when you check in about the movie schedule during your stay. You are encouraged to bring refreshments, just not in glass containers please! Show up to get your seat 30 minutes prior.
- On nights that fireworks are shown, they can be viewed from the pool area. The soundtrack is piped-in.
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel has a great gift shop for souvenirs, but it is also a short walk over to the Downtown Disney District for more shopping and dining pleasure.
- Surfside Lounge is a large open place to get simple breakfasts and snacks, specialty coffees, and drinks.
- Trivia – ask at guest services for a trivia sheet, fill it out and return it for a themed prize. Not some of the trivia challenges may require you to enter the theme parks for answers.
- All Disneyland Resort Hotel guests are eligible to enjoy Extra Magic Hour early admission to one of the parks every day of their hotel stay that it is offered. (Park admission ticket required.) Check with the front desk for the schedule.
- Paradise Pier offers family suites and larger suites, some sleep up to 13 adults.
Do you have any tips you feel should be included in Paradise Pier’s Top Tips? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MagicBand+ To Debut at Disneyland Resort This Fall
Guests at the Walt Disney World Resort have been able to use MagicBand+ for a while. But it had always been announced that it... The post MagicBand+ To Debut at Disneyland Resort This Fall appeared first on The Mouse For Less.
- Two New Nighttime Spectacular To Debut at Disneyland Resort in January
Exciting news! It was shared at the D23 Expo that there will be not one, but two new nighttime spectaculars that will debut at... The post Two New Nighttime Spectacular To Debut at Disneyland Resort in January appeared first on The Mouse For Less.
- runDisney Races Returning to the Disneyland Resort
In a move that, I have to say, surprised me, Disney announced today at the D23 Expo that runDisney races will be returning to... The post runDisney Races Returning to the Disneyland Resort appeared first on The Mouse For Less.
- Big Changes Coming to the Downtown Disney District
It was announced earlier this year that the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort would be seeing a massive re-haul! This area will... The post Big Changes Coming to the Downtown Disney District appeared first on The Mouse For Less.