Late May 2018 – Early September 2018
2018 is slated to be an “Incredible Summer” with a great line up of brand new attractions and other experiences will be debuting at Walt Disney World theme parks this summer!
Across its four theme parks and diverse shopping and dining offerings, Guests will find unforgettable experiences to share with family and friends, making every moment at Walt Disney World as magical as it can be.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
This year, Disney’s Animal Kingdom will celebrate its 20th anniversary! To celebrate, there will two new experiences that debut.
- First, Guests can discover new bird species from around the world at the new show “Adventurers Meet UP! A Great Bird Adventure,” which will star Russell and Dug.
- The park will also launch a “dino-tastic” celebration, in which Donald Duck takes over Dinoland, U.S.A., in a new character celebration.
This summer at the Magic Kingdom sees an Incredibles-themed dance party.
- The Incredibles are taking over Tomorrowland. Guests will be able to dance with Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Frozone from The Incredibles films. In addition, Edna Mode will make her debut appearance. Each evening, guests can enjoy a “SUPER” dance party on the Rocket Tower Stage.
This summer at the Epcot will jam out with The Guardians of the Galaxy.
- At The America Gardens Theatre, The Guardians of the Galaxy take the stage. Here, StarLord and Gamora will join an alien band. Songs featured will include hits from Awesome Mix Tapes 1 and 2.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Guests can shrink to the size of a toy in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Debuting as summer gets in full swing, Toy Story Land will invite Guests into one of their favorite film franchises. This new land will transport guests into Andy’s backyard. Here, Guests will experience Slinky Dog Dash, a family-friendly coaster and Alien Swirling Saucers, where Guests will experience the aliens circling about in their flying saucers pulling along rocket ships full of guests. Toy Story Mania! will also officially become a part of this new land and Woody’s Lunch Box will be a new quick-service kiosk serving tasty meals and old-fashioned soda floats. No official opening date has been announced for Toy Story Land.
Inspired by Florida’s waterfront towns and natural beauty, Disney Springs at Walt Disney World is a charming shopping and dining district filled with unique retailers and restaurants. Throughout the summer, new stores and restaurants will open as Disney Springs more than doubles the number of retail, dining and other venues for guests.