Celebrate summer with the the ultimate glow party at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park. With Disney H2O Glow Nights, your favorite Toy Story pals are throwing a party that’s inspired by the Pixar short, “Partysaurus Rex”. Guests are invited to dance on the beach, play party games, and meet up with Buzz, Woody and Jessie, plus, all the water park attractions will be open for Guests.
Disney H2O Glow Nights takes place on select summer evenings, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
The Disney H2O Glow Nights event takes place on select nights from May 27 to August 29. Dates include:
- May 27, 30
- June 3, 6, 10, 17, 20, 24, 27
- July 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
- August 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
The event will last from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 pm. Guests with event tickets may enter the park early, beginning at 6:00 p.m.
During Disney H2O Glow Nights, the atmosphere of the water park is transformed into an electric celebration. Along with shorter wait times for popular waterslides, Guests are able to experience:
- DJ-hosted dance party on the sandy beaches of the Surf Pool
- Playful mix of Toy Story-themed experiences including Character Greeting with Buzz Lightyear, Woody and Jessie
- Special area—The Wharf—just for adult partygoers, featuring entertainment and a bar with refreshing libations available for purchase
Dining & Conveniences
During the event, there will be limited-time Toy Story-themed food and beverages available at the following select restaurants:
- Leaning Palms
- Typhoon Tilly’s
- Happy Landings Ice Cream
- Let’s Go Slurpin’
In addition, the following options will also be available for Guests convenience:
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Mini Donuts at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park
- Singapore Sal’s
- Hair Wraps
- Towel Rentals
- High ‘n Dry Rentals
- Locker Rentals
- Main Change
Tickets are $65 per person plus tax for adults and $60 per person plus tax for children ages 3 to 9, when purchased in advance. On the days of the event, the ticket price will be $75 per person plus tax for adults and $70 per person plus tax for children. Tickets are not required for children under age 3. Admission to this event requires a separately priced ticket that is valid only for the party. Special pricing is available for Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members.