Universal Orlando Character Dining
What better way to start the day than with your favorite TV and movie characters? Create memories, take photos, and get autographs, all while enjoying a delicious meal with Universal Orlando Character Dining! Universal Orlando Character Dining at the Universal Orlando Resort gives guests the opportunity to spend some time with their favorite characters while enjoying a delicious meal.
Universal Studios Florida Character Dining
Halloween Horror Nights Scareactor Dining Experience
During Halloween Horror Nights season you can reserve a dining experience like no other. Dine on an all you can eat dinner buffet and take photos with scary characters. Dinner not recommended for children under the age of 13. (Seasonal)
Universal Studios’ Classic Monster Cafe
Available select nights in the fall
Adults – $49.95 + tax and gratuity
Islands of Adventure Character Dining
Marvel Character Dinner
Team-up with your favorite Super Heroes after a long day of adventures.
• Enjoy a dinner buffet with items such as fresh salads like orzo and mozzarella and tomato, roasted rosemary lemon chicken, shrimp scampi and chicken scallopini, Penne Bolognese, stuffed jumbo shells, specialty pizzas and assorted desserts.
• Opportunity for photos and autographs with Captain America, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm and Rogue. Separate theme park admission is required. Characters are subject to change without notice.
• Guests will also receive one digital photo taken during the Dining Experience via My Universal Photos.
The Grinch & Friends Character Breakfast
Dig into a delicious, hearty breakfast hosted by the maven of mischief from Mt. Crumpit himself, The Grinch. Don’t worry, it’s perfectly acceptable to laugh with your mouth full! (Seasonal)
Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
November 17-18 and 21-25, 30 | December 1-2, 6-9, 13-16, 23 – 25 | 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Adults – $34.99 + tax
Children (9 and under) – $20.99 + tax
Can use the full service Universal Dining Plan for payment.
• Choose from a menu of breakfast entrée options including Green Eggs and Ham, Continental Fruit and Yogurt ; All-American; Pancakes; and a Combo breakfast with pancakes, sausage, bacon, hash browns, croissant, and eggs. (All breakfasts are available in adult and child portions).
• One (1) digital photo with The Grinch (via My Universal Photos)
• Opportunity for photos and autographs with The Grinch and other Dr. Seuss characters.
On-Site Hotel Character Meals
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort Despicable Me Breakfast
Each Saturday morning at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort Gru and his minions host a delicious buffet-style breakfast. Margo, Edith, and Agnes will be there as well for photos and autographs.
Cayman Court at Loews Sapphrire Falls Resort
Seating Times: Every Saturday 7:30am – 8:30am | 9am – 10am | 10:30am – 11:30am
Adults $34.99 + tax
Children (9 and under) $20.99 + tax
On-Site Hotel Character Dinner Options
On select evenings at our participating on-site hotel restaurants, you and your family will be visited by some of your favorite Universal Orlando Resort theme park characters during your meal. It’s a fantastic way to enjoy great food and good times together including:
• Dinner at one of the below on-site hotel restaurants.
• Opportunity for photos and autographs with your favorite theme park characters.
Trattoria del Porto – Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
Friday nights 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
The Kitchen – Hard Rock Hotel
Wednesday and Saturday nights 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Islands Dining Room – Loews Royal Pacific Resort
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights 6:45 p.m. – 9:15 p.m.
**Reservations are recommended for Universal Orlando Character Dining. Dates, times, menu, characters, entertainment, and benefits are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply and are subject to change without notice. All rates are per person. Applicable taxes and gratuities are not included in the listed price.**