What better way to start the day than with your favorite TV and movie characters? Create memories, take photos, and get autographs, all while enjoying a delicious meal! Universal Orlando Character dining gives guests the opportunity to spend some time with their favorite characters while dining on a delicious meal.
Universal Orlando Character Dining
Universal’s Superstar Character Breakfast
Share a delicious breakfast at Universal Studios Florida with some of the characters from Universal’s Superstar Parade.
Cafe La Bamba at Universal Studios Florida
Thursday-Saturday & Select Mondays 9:00am–11:00am
Adults – $25.99 + tax
Children (9 and under) – $12.99 + tax
• Choose from a menu of breakfast entrée options including scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, fluffy pancakes, fresh fruit, Greek yogurt, muffins, croissants, and more.
• Opportunity for photos and autographs with characters from Nickelodeon’s hit comedy Hop and Universal’s Despicable Me.
• Access to an exclusive viewing area, on the day of the breakfast, for Universal’s Superstar Parade featuring one-of-a-kind music, incredible floats and opportunities to interact with some of the characters. (based on availability)
The Grinch & Friends Character Breakfast
Dig into a delicious, hearty breakfast hosted by the maven of mischief from Mt. Crumpit himself, The Grinch. Don’t worry, it’s perfectly acceptable to laugh with your mouth full!
Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous at Universal’s Islands of Adventure
Select dates in December
Adults – $29.99 + tax
Children (9 and under) – $16.99 + tax
• Choose from a menu of breakfast entrée options including Green Eggs and Ham Platter, Continental Fruit and Yogurt Platter; All-American Platter; Pancake Platter; and Combo Platter with pancakes, sausage, bacon, hash browns, croissant, and eggs. (All platters are available in adult and child portions).
• One (1) digital photo with The Grinch (via Photo Connect)
• Opportunity for photos and autographs with The Grinch and other Dr. Seuss characters.
On-Site Hotel Character Breakfast
Hard Rock Hotel Character Breakfast
Join us in The Kitchen at Hard Rock Hotel every Tuesday morning for our Character Breakfast featuring some of your favorite theme park characters!
The Kitchen at Hard Rock Hotel
Adults – $19.50 + tax
Children (ages 10-14) – $12.50 + tax
Children (9 and under) – $5.00 + tax
Loews Royal Pacific Resort Character Breakfast
Every Sunday, experience an island twist on the traditional breakfast with your favorite theme park characters at Loews Royal Pacific Resort. You’ll enjoy:
• A full buffet of breakfast favorites, plus an omelet station
• Opportunity for photos and autographs with your favorite theme park characters
Islands Dining Room at Loews Royal Pacific Resort
Adults – $26.99 + tax
Children (9 and under) – $14.99 + tax
On-Site Hotel Character Dinner
On select evenings at our participating on-site hotel restaurants, you and your family will be visited by some of your favorite Universal Orlando® Resort theme park characters during your meal. It’s a fantastic way to enjoy great food and good times together including:
• Dinner at one of the below on-site hotel restaurants.
• Opportunity for photos and autographs with your favorite theme park characters.
Trattoria del Porto – Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
Friday nights 6:30pm-9:30pm
The Kitchen – Hard Rock Hotel
Saturday nights 6:00pm-9:00pm
Islands Dining Room – Loews Royal Pacific Resort
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights 6:45pm-9:150pm
**Reservations are recommended. Dates, times, menu, characters, entertainment, and benefits are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply and are subject to change without notice. All rates are per person. Applicable taxes and gratuities are not included in the listed price.**