Several factors play into getting the best deal on your Disney World vacation. Check our resort guides determine off-peak times. Specific dates and rates change throughout the year. Check for discounts that may be available during your travel time. Make sure to book the options you will use. Many options save money if used during your stay. The information that follows describes the Disney Resort Hotel Package plus available options.
Check our Current Code Page to see ALL current vacation package discounts. Find promotions for the General Public, Florida Residents, Canadians, Disney Visa Reward Cardholders, and more. To learn how booking your vacation with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner can save you money, visit our Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Benefits page.
Disney Resort Hotel Package
This is the basic Disney starter package. The components of the Disney Resort Hotel vacation package include accommodations, tickets, possibly dining, and magical extras.
Disney Resort Hotel Package reservations are available for reservations at Disney Resort hotel categories. There is no minimum stay required to reserve a vacation package, the longer you stay, however, the more money saved on a per-day basis. Additionally, everyone in the room must book the same package, including the same ticket and Disney Dining Plan options.
A Disney Resort Hotel Package includes a Base Ticket with a 14-day expiration (after first use). Guests choose ticket length from 2 to 10 days. Base tickets admit guests to one Theme Park per day. You must include at least a 2-day base ticket for each person included in a Disney Resort Hotel vacation package. Add-on options for the tickets include:
- Park Hopper Option – visit more than one Theme Park on the same day.
- Park Hopper Plus Option – includes a specific number of “Fun Visits” based on the length of the Ticket. Each “Fun Visit” allows entry into one of the following: Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, Disney’s Blizzard Beach, Disney’s Fantasia Garden or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Courses (before 4:00 p.m.), Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (with reserved tee time) or the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex .
Disney Resort Hotel Package Magical Extras
Each Disney Resort Hotel Package includes the following Magical Extras free of charge.
2022 Magical Extras
THINGS TO DO
Choose from two 18-hole miniature golf courses. Join Santa and his elves at their off season retreat or delight in a golf adventure based on Disney’s classic animated film Fantasia.
- Receive four (4) vouchers per package, each voucher valid for one (1) 18 hole round of miniature golf on one (1) day for one (1) Guest at either Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course. Voucher and Magical Extras Savings Card are required at time of redemption. Voucher is nontransferable and expires at midnight on the day of checkout. Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced. Not valid with any other offer, discount or promotions, and may not be redeemed for cash in whole or in part. Only one miniature golf course may be open from time to time and courses are subject to weather closures. Due to capacity limitations, it may not always be possible to accommodate Guests at the exact time they choose to visit. No photocopy or reproductions of voucher will be accepted. VOUCHER IS VOID IF SOLD.
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Check out the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex which is a professionally run, state-of-the-art facility which hosts sporting events for athletes of all ages and abilities.
- Receive four (4) vouchers per package, each voucher valid for one (1) general admission to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex on one (1) day for ONE (1) Guest. Valid only on event days. Some events require an additional admission charge. There are no events on certain days. Days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions varies. Visit espnwwos.com for more information. Voucher and Magical Extras Savings Card are required at time of redemption. Voucher is nontransferable and expires at midnight on the day of checkout. Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced. Not valid with any other offer, discount or promotions, and may not be redeemed for cash in whole or in part. No photocopy or reproductions of voucher will be accepted. VOUCHER IS VOID IF SOLD.
Splitsville Luxury Lanes™
Enjoy an upscale new spin on a classic American pastime at this modern take on a bowling alley.
- Receive 10% off the non-discounted price of bowling (walk-in bowling only), receive 10% on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages (dine-in only), and receive 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Splitsville Luxury Lanes™ located in Disney Springs® West Side.
Surrey Bike Rentals
Cover more ground when you cruise around Crescent Lake on a Surrey bike – fun for the whole family!
- Receive 10% off a 2, or 4-person Surrey bike rental at Disney’s BoardWalk in the Epcot® Resort Area. Weather permitting. Cannot be combined with any other offer, or discount.
PLACES TO EAT
The To-Go Cart Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, Epcot® Resort Area
- Receive 10% off a purchase of food at The To Go Cart located in Disney’s BoardWalk, Epcot Resort Area. Not to be combined with any other offer or discount.
EARL OF SANDWICH®
Try the signature roast beef sandwich on hearth-baked bread, or any number of hot or cold gourmet sandwiches.
- Receive 10% off on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages at EARL OF SANDWICH® located at Disney Springs® Marketplace. Valid for dine-in only. Gratuity not included. Not valid with any other offers or discounts.
Ghirardelli® Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop
The world-famous chocolatier delivers decadent sundaes smothered with hot, house-made fudge as well as chocolate treats and drinks.
- Receive a Complimentary Ghirardelli® Chocolate Bar with purchase of any Specialty Sundae at Ghirardelli® Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop located in the Disney Springs® Marketplace. Limit one per person, cannot be combined with any other offers.
House of Blues® Restaurant & Bar
Feast on American cuisine with a New Orleans twist at this lively, folk art-filled eatery and watering hole.
- Receive 15% discount on the purchase of food at House of Blues® Restaurant & Bar located in Disney Springs® West Side. Excludes alcoholic beverages, tax and gratuity. Not valid with any other offer.
Feast on fresh seafood and savory steaks aboard a modern steamboat moored on the shores of Lake Buena Vista.
- Receive 20% off Food & Non-Alcoholic Beverages at Paddlefish located at Disney Springs® The Landing. Not valid with any other offer, or discount.
Soak up waterfront views as you savor flavorful dishes inspired by popular street foods of the Americas.
- Receive 20% off Food & Non-Alcoholic Beverages at Paradiso 37 located at Disney Springs® The Landing. Not valid with any other offer or discount.
Enter a realm of innovative cuisine and rare Hollywood memorabilia.
- Receive $15 off the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages at Planet Hollywood® located at Disney Springs® Town Center. Valid for dine-in only. Gratuity not included. Offer not valid with any other offers or discounts.
Terralina Crafted Italian
Indulge in a delightful epicurean experience featuring innovative cuisine from Executive Chef Justin Plank.
- Receive 20% off Food & Non-Alcoholic Beverages at Terralina Crafted Italian located at Disney Springs® The Landing. Not valid with any other offer, or discount.
PLACES TO SHOP
Breathe as you browse the enchanting aromatherapy of this all-natural bath, body and hair care emporium.
- Receive 10% off entire purchase, excluding sale items, at Basin located at Disney Springs® Marketplace or Basin White located in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.
Pop inside to browse exclusive merchandise, meet the Coca-Cola Polar Bear and savor views from the rooftop beverage bar.
- Receive 15% off purchases of $30 or more at the Coca-Cola Store located at Disney Springs® Town Center. Not applicable for rooftop beverage bar purchases or professional photography services. Discount my not be combined with any other offer.
Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers
Discover a glittering glassware gallery that continues the tradition started at Disney in 1967!
- Receive 10% off purchases at the Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers stores at Disney Springs® Marketplace, Magic Kingdom® park and Epcot®. Exclusions apply. Not applicable for shipping charges. Some other restrictions apply. Discount may not be combined with any other offer.
Edward Beiner, Eyes Forward
Discover an unsurpassed selection of luxury eyewear that’s on the cutting-edge of innovation, quality and status.
- Receive 15% off any purchase at Edward Beiner, Eyes Forward located at Disney Springs® Town Center. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Restore radiant health to your skin—discover high-performance beauty products powered by nature and proven by science.
- Receive 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Origins, located at Disney Springs® Town Center. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Orlando Stroller Rentals
Make your Orlando area vacation roll smoothly.
- Receive a free cooler by adding “free cooler” to notes when placing a reservation at www.orlandostrollerrentals.com.
Put your best foot forward with creative designs crafted from yoga mats and other non-traditional materials.
- Receive 20% off entire purchase at Sanuk located at Disney Springs® The Landing.
Sugarboo & Co.
Visit this family-owned shop that is filled with whimsical treasures—including handmade jewelry, charming decor, uplifting art prints and delightful toys.
- Receive 10% off non-discounted merchandise at Sugarboo & Co. located at Disney Springs® Town Center. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Brace yourself for a line of footwear so comfortable, it feels like nothing else.
- Receive 10% off entire purchase at UGG located at Disney Springs® Town Center.
Journey to this niche boutique for cool clothing and gear to meet your skateboarding, snowboarding and surfing style needs.
- Receive 15% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Volcom® located at Disney Springs® Town Center.
Benefits are valid for arrivals January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022. A valid Magical Extras Savings Card must be presented to receive any Magical Extras benefit. You must also present a valid voucher for admission to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course. Benefits are valid during your Walt Disney Travel Company package stay. Benefits have no cash value, are nontransferable and void if transferred or sold. All benefits, services and locations are subject to change without notice. May not be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion. Valid for the number of Guests in the package, unless otherwise specified. All dining discounts exclude applicable tax and gratuities. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply.
A deposit of $200 per reservation plus the price optional insurance and airfare. For reservations that include vacation insurance, the total price of vacation insurance may also be due at the time of booking. All Guests’ full, legal names (including children) are required at the time of reservation. Children’s ages are also required. Date of birth and gender are required for all guests, including infants, if the reservation includes air transportation. Name changes are not permitted.
For reservations made 30 days or more before arrival, final payment is due to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. at least 30 days before guest arrival. For reservations made 30 days or less before guest arrival, full payment is due to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. at the time of booking.
Cancellation and Change Policy
For cancellations made 31 days or more before Guest arrival – amounts paid, minus cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers, travel insurance premiums, and other amounts owed, will be refunded.
For cancellations made 2 days to 30 days prior to Guest arrival – amounts paid, minus a cancellation fee of $200.00 per package and minus any cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers, travel insurance premiums and other amounts owed, will be refunded. No refunds are given for cancellation of any personalized products or experiences.
For cancellations made 1 day or less prior to Guest arrival, the full price of the package is non-refundable. No refunds are made for early departure from hotel and unused admission tickets, options or features, including meals.
For changes made 30 days or less prior to arrival that results in a change in the package price, a change fee of $50.00 per package, plus any change fees assessed by hotels or other suppliers, is charged. Such change fees are paid in addition to any increase in the package price resulting from the change. If air transportation has been ticketed, Guest will be responsible for any increase in airfare as well as the change fee assessed by the airline.
The travel insurance premium is refundable within 14 days after the date the insurance is added to the reservation as long as Guest has not filed a claim or Guest has not departed on the trip, as more specifically provided in the Travel Insurance Description of Coverage. For insurance added 2 days to 14 days prior to Guest arrival, travel insurance is refundable if canceled at least 2 days before Guest arrival. Upon any cancellation, the charge for travel insurance is added to the other applicable cancellation fees.
Airfare Cancellation and Change Policy
Guests are responsible for any cancellation fees assessed by an airline, or, in the case of changes, for any increase in airfare as well as the change fee assessed by the airline. Cancellation of a refundable airline ticket must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled airline departure time. In the case of a non-refundable airline ticket, the cancellation fee is equal to the entire ticket price. Most air is non-refundable. No refunds for airline tickets are made after travel has commenced or if a flight is missed/delayed. Land portions of the reservation cannot be canceled without also canceling the air portion of the reservation booked through Disney.
Disney Dining Plan Add-on
Once familiar with the Basic Disney Package, take a look at what upgrade packages have to offer. For example, if you enjoy eating sit-down meals at least once a day, consider Disney’s Dining Plan. Dining plans are available for guests age 3 and above, but infants & toddlers may share at no additional charge. Dining entitlements expire at midnight on the day of check-out. Advance Dining Reservations are highly suggested when adding a Disney Dining Plan. To see details for Disney’s various “Dining Plans,” click on the links below.
- General info for Disney Resort Hotel Package Disney Dining Plan Packages
- Disney Resort Hotel Package Plus Quick-Service Dining Plan
- Disney Resort Hotel Package Plus Standard Dining Plan
- Disney Resort Hotel Package Plus Deluxe Dining Plan
Optional Add-Ons to the Basic Package
When adding vacation insurance to a Disney Resort Hotel Package, the premium is for each adult (no charge for children 17 and under) listed on a reservation. Insurance includes 100% of insured trip cost, plus coverage for 6-hour or more travel delay (up to $600), baggage loss (up to $2000), baggage delay (up to $500), medical expenses (up to $25,000), $25,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment and a few other emergency provisions. Also covered are a hurricane or inclement weather causing delay or cancellation of travel. Coverage may apply to airfare purchased as part of a package through a travel agency or on your own when canceled due to covered reasons.
If you’re purchasing a package, insurance can be a good idea. Once added, the insurance is non-refundable after 14 days. Those traveling in “hurricane season,” particularly late August through September, should carefully consider insurance. Travel delays or disruptions often occur during this time of year. Note: For alternative insurance, try InsureMyTrip. Travelers can comparison shop from an extensive list of companies and can build coverage to fit their individual needs. This is can sometimes a cheaper and more comprehensive alternative, particularly when it comes to booking Disney Cruise line insurance.
Travel insurance premium refundable within 14 days after the date the insurance added to the reservation as long as no claims filed and the guest has not departed — more specific information provided in the Travel Insurance Description of Coverage. For insurance added 2 days to 14 days prior to Guest arrival, travel insurance is refundable if canceled at least 2 days prior to Guest arrival. Upon any cancellation, the travel insurance cost is added to the other applicable cancellation fees.
For the U.S., Puerto Rico & Canada only. While airfare is available for purchase through Disney, compare booking on your own as well. Most airfares booked with Disney are non-refundable. Fares require full payment at the time of booking. Be sure to give your travel agent or Disney your frequent flyer numbers to credit your account. In addition to Orlando International Airport, Disney offers scheduled service into or out of Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, Melbourne, Sarasota, Tampa, Ft. Myers, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, and West Palm Beach. This way, you can enjoy Florida’s sun-drenched beaches before or after their Walt Disney World stay.
Guests will be able to prepay for up to 30 days worth of unlimited digital download photos ahead of time. With Memory Maker, guests receive digital downloads all of the pictures taken of their family by the Disney PhotoPass Photographers!