Disney Enchantment is the newest fireworks spectacular at the Magic Kingdom. This show replaced Happily Ever After, and made its debut on October 1st, 2021 as a part of the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration.
Disney Enchantment will end on April 2, 2023. It will be replaced by Happily Ever After.
Disney Enchantment is a nighttime spectacular centered around Cinderella Castle on Main Street USA. This fireworks spectacular features captivating Disney music, enhanced lighting, stunning fireworks and—for the first time—immersive projection effects that extend from Cinderella Castle down Main Street, U.S.A. at Magic Kingdom. Be sure to experience these performances on your visit to the Magic Kingdom.
Show Duration: 15 minutes
Check MyDisneyExperience or a times guide for daily showtimes.
Movies featured in Disney Enchantment include:
Alice in Wonderland
Beauty and the Beast
The Princess and the Frog
Raya and the Last Dragon
Wreck It Ralph
Disney Enchantment Viewing Locations
Main Street USA
- Some of the best places to watch Disney Enchantment are from Main Street USA in front of Cinderella Castle. This location centers the castle around the fireworks and provides an excellent view of the projections and lighting effects. Like with most other nighttime spectaculars in the Magic Kingdom, some guests will grab a spot an hour before the performance, while others will simply walk up as it is time for the show to begin. Since this is the first show utilizing projection technology all the way down Main Street, there are many more places to have a great viewing experience, and many different types of experiences depending on where you stand.
Locations outside of Magic Kingdom
- Much like previous nighttime spectaculars, portions of Disney Enchantment can not only be viewed inside the Magic Kingdom, but also outside the park. For guests who do not have park tickets for the day this is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of watching the nighttime fireworks without a park ticket. Disney Enchantment can be viewed from the beaches of the Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort. The show can be seen from the Ticket and Transportation Center as well; if you are able to time it perfectly you can view the show while on the Ferryboat between the Ticket and Transportation Center and the Magic Kingdom. Another popular option is to view Disney Enchantment from California Grill or ‘Ohana. By making a dining reservation at one of these locations, you can view the fireworks from the restaurant. The only caveat about viewing the show from outside the park is that most of the lighting effects and projections on and around Cinderella Castle and Main Street U.S.A. will not be clearly seen, however, fireworks can be seen from all of these locations.
Premium and Private Viewing
- Guests can get reserved viewing at the Disney Enchantment Dessert Party
Disney Enchantment Fun Facts
- Disney Enchantment will replaces the nighttime spectacular, Happily Ever After
- This show features the song “You Are the Magic,” by seven-time GRAMMY-winner Philip Lawrence
- This nighttime spectacular debuted on October 1st, 2021, for the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration
- The show features projections on Main Street U.S.A for the first time.