FerryTale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise
FerryTale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise will offer guests a unique view of the Happily Ever After fireworks. Cruise the Seven Seas Lagoon onboard one of the iconic Walt Disney World Ferryboats, the General Joe Potter, as it is magically transformed into a “ferrytale” vessel.
Guests will enjoy specialty desserts and specialty beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) on the ferryboat. The highlight of the evening will be a viewing of the evening’s nighttime spectacular (or a special holiday fireworks show at Magic Kingdom on event nights). The Happily Ever After soundtrack will be playing on the boat as guests watch the fireworks. Guests will receive a souvenir acrylic palette plate and glow glass.
In addition to desserts and drinks, the Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise also offers fun activities such as a Glow-in-the-Dark Scavenger Hunt, where you’ll search for Hidden Mickeys throughout the Ferryboat. Then when the fireworks begin, you’ll be able to use a pair of “Mickey Vision” viewing lenses, through which you might just be able to see one of your favorite characters appear in each burst of light!
Ferrytale Fireworks Cruise Menu
Sample menu may include:
- “The Grand” Key lime tart
- Polynesian De-constructed Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Contemporary “Traditional with a Twist” Spiced Flourless Chocolate Cake (spicy)
- “Main Street” Mickey Balloon Tarts
- Mini “Fireworks” Cupcakes with a Pop
- Cinderella’s Sugar Slipper with Orange Financier
- No sugar added Florida Mango Panna Cotta (Dietary, gluten, NSA, Soy, Eggs, Peanuts, and Dairy free)
- Fruit and Cheese display
- Ice cream novelties
Ferrytale Fireworks Cruise Details
Dates: Sunday and Friday evenings
Cost: $99 per adult and $69 for children ages 3-9 plus tax and gratuity. Discounts do not apply.
Arrive: Reservation times for the FerryTale Fireworks cruise are one hour prior to the scheduled fireworks time. Guests check-in at the Ferryboat launch at the Ticket and Transportation Center. If arriving by car, park in the Magic Kingdom lot. Check-in will begin 15 minutes prior to reservation time.
Book: Online at www.disneyworld.com/dine or at call 407-WDW-DINE. Capacity is limited. Seating is limited but wheelchairs and ECVs can be accommodated. Reservations are required for the FerryTale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise. Advance reservations are strongly recommended. Annual Passholders can apply a discount by calling 407 WDW-DINE and Disney Vacation Club Members can apply a discount by calling Member Services.
Mouse For Less Tips
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government identification will be required to verify age.
- Keep in mind that the Magic Kingdom fireworks may be changed or cancelled due to inclement weather. The FerryTale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise will still occur in inclement weather, but may be modified or canceled due to extreme weather conditions.