AON AFFINITY underwritten by ARCH INSURANCE COMPANY
- Provided by The Walt Disney World Travel Company, Aon Affinity travel insurance is easily accessible to work into your vacation package when planning. You can also add Aon Affinity insurance at any point before your trip.
- Free cancellation is offered up to within 14 days (30 days for Utah residents) of purchase, as long as the Guest has not departed on their trip or there has been no claim initiated.
- To add Aon Affinity to your plan visit disneyworld.com or call Walt Disney World Resort at 407-939-1936. You can also purchase Aon Affinity insurance when putting together your vacation plan online by selecting the Add Travel Insurance option.
- If you wish to cancel, you must call Walt Disney World Resort.
WHO CAN PURCHASE AON AFFINITY?
- Aon Affinity travel insurance is available for purchase for anyone who is a resident of United States including U.S. military personnel.
- Anyone with the Lead Guest on a reservation who is a U.S. resident or member of the U.S. Military.
WHAT DOES AON AFFINITY INSURANCE COVER?
- Trip cancellation: Life does not always go as planned, and sometimes result in a trip cancellation. Aon Affinity provides reimbursement of any prepaid cost if canceled under a covered reason.
- Trip Delay: Provides coverage for days postponed in previously planned trip while en route to or from your destination.
- Trip Interruption: Aon Affinity will cover any of the unused, prepaid costs of your trip if interrupted for any covered reason.
- Emergency Medical and Evacuation Expense: This ensures that you are covered in the event that medical treatment is necessary during your trip. It will cover medical care and transportation to nearest medical facility or home in the case of an emergency for any covered reason.
- Everyone on the reservation must purchase the protection. Any child who is under the age of eighteen will be covered under your Aon Affinity travel insurance plan for $5.50 per child. Adults eighteen and older are $77.50 per adult.
Do you want further information on Travel Insurance considerations? Read this article for more options and information on what you need to consider for your situation.