Check out these Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa Tips to get the most out of your visit. The Grand Californian Hotel & Spa is truly a grand experience, especially when you know a few resort secrets and perks!
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa Top Tips
- You can request bunk bed rooms with one set of bunk beds. Kids love them and there is no bed sharing. For travel parties that have 2 adults and three children, you can even request a sleeping bag.
- Although many rooms do include a balcony, a select few do not. If a balcony is important to your stay, simply request a room with one when making reservations.
- If a multi-room suite is not in the budget, guests with larger parties can request rooms in the same area of the hotel to stay close to each other.
- Traveling from abroad? As a convenience to guests, foreign currencies can be exchanged at the front desk.
- There is a ton of shopping to be done in the Disney parks as well as the Downtown Disney District. Guests staying at any of the Disneyland Hotels can have their purchases delivered to the hotel’s Bell Services desk rather than carrying them around all day. There is no charge for this service!
- This is a great place to stay for Disneyland newbies because you have your own entrance right into Disney California Adventure Park, and also a convenient path to Disneyland.
- When staying in a club level room guests have access to view the park’s fireworks from the hotel’s veranda. For most shows the soundtrack will play through the speakers so you don’t miss a beat. Special ticket event will not have the soundtrack playing so be sure to know ahead of time which firework shows you need to be inside the park for!
- Guests should be aware that the Mandara Spa has been closed permanently to make way for the hotel’s newest spa, Tenaya Stone Spa opening spring 2020.
- Bringing a teen (13 to 17) to the Mandara Spa? There is a special spa services menu for teens available. Just mention it when making your spa day reservations.
- Guests staying at the Disney Hotels between May 31, 2019 and June 23, 2019 will receive designated reservations into the new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland!