The Disney Rewards Visa Card from Chase Bank is Disney’s official rewards credit card. If you’re a Disney enthusiast, the Disney Visa Card may be the perfect credit card for you. It offers cardholders a variety of Disney discounts, theme park perks, special promotions, advance vacation booking opportunities, and more. While not the best rewards card available, it does present certain advantages for those who enjoy visiting Disney often or for those planning and saving for a Disney vacation far in advance. In this article, we’ll explore some of the top Disney Visa perks and how you can take advantage of them.
Disney Rewards Visa Card & Disney Reward Dollars
The Disney Rewards Visa Card offers Disney Reward Dollars on everyday purchases made with the card. Earn 1% in reward dollars on qualifying card purchases. One Disney Dream Reward Dollar is worth $1 when redeeming for Disney products and offerings. There is no limit to the number of reward dollars you can earn.
Request a Disney Rewards Redemption Card as soon as you have 20 Disney Dream Reward Dollars. Your Disney Rewards Redemption Card is accepted at most Disney locations.Reload your Disney Rewards Redemption Card with a minimum of $10 Disney Dream Reward Dollars anytime.
There is no annual fee on the Disney Rewards Visa Card. The card also offers 0% interest for six months when you or your travel agent books a select Disney vacation packages through the Walt Disney Travel Company or Disney Cruise Line and pay with your Disney Rewards Visa credit card. Not all travel agencies book Disney vacations directly through Disney, so be careful when using a travel agency to book your vacation if you would like to take advantage of the Disney Rewards Visa “no interest of six months” offer.
TheMouseForLess recommends The Magic For Less Travel, a Disney-specialized travel agency that uses your credit card to book your vacation directly through Disney. Disney vacations that can qualify for the “no interest of six months” offer are select Walt Disney World Resort vacation packages, select Disneyland vacation packages, Disney Cruise Line packages, Adventures By Disney packages, and Disney’s Hawaiian resort, Aulani, vacation packages. Member Add on in a Disney Vacation Club Resort also qualifies.
Disney’s Premier Visa Card
Disney’s Premier Visa Card from Chase offers customers ways to earn rewards twice as fast for an annual fee of $49. With Disney’s Premier Visa Card, Cardmembers earn 2% in Disney Dream Reward Dollars on card purchases at restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations, and most Disney locations at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line and Disney Store. Cardmembers earn 1% on all other purchases made with the card.
In addition to being able to redeem Disney Dream Reward Dollars toward Disney hotel stays, Theme Park tickets, cruises, movie tickets, and merchandise, Disney’s Premier Visa Cardmembers can also redeem toward airline travel on any airline to any destination, with no block-out dates. Cardmembers buy airline tickets with their card and then pay themselves back by redeeming reward dollars for a credit on their monthly statement. Redemptions start at 50 reward dollars for a $50 airline statement credit toward tickets on any airline to any destination with no blackout dates.
Cardmembers can choose from ten magical double-sided card designs featuring some of the most beloved Disney Characters.
Special Offer for New Cardmembers: $300 statement credit after spending $1,000 in the first three months of the account.
To compare the two types of cards offered check here https://disneyrewards.com/compare-cards/
Disney Visa Card Perks
Not only does Disney Visa Card offer competitive rewards and benefits, but it also grants you access to exclusive perks that can elevate your Disney experience. From character meet and greets to discounts on merchandise, Disney Visa Cardholders can enjoy a range of unique experiences and savings that are sure to add a sprinkle of magic to their visit.
Special Walt Disney World Vacation Packages & Early Booking for Disney Promotions
Occasionally Disney Rewards Visa will offer special Disney vacation packages that can only be booked by cardholders, more often though, cardholders are offered select Disney promotions several days before they become available to the general public. Since some of the more popular resorts fill up quickly when deals are offered, this perk can go a long way in ensuring that you get the resort and dates that you want at the special discount or promotional price.
If you book with The Magic For Less Travel, just let them know you will be using your card to pay for your vacation package. Your agent will know the code to apply. Plus, your Disney Visa Reward vacation package can be combined with a special booking offer from The Magic For Less Travel, that may save you even more.
Vacation Financing on Select Disney Vacation Packages
Receive a promotional APR of 0% for 6 months on select Disney vacation packages, Disney cruises, Adventures by Disney® packages and Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Olina, Hawai’i vacation packages from the date of purchase with your Disney® Visa® Credit Card when booked through the Walt Disney Travel Company or other eligible travel agency/site. Your standard purchase APR will apply after the promotional APR expires.
For new accounts, the standard purchase APR is 18.49% variable. Please refer to the applicable Pricing and Terms for details: Disney® Premier Visa® Card pricing; Disney® Visa® Card pricing. You will receive complete terms and conditions for this offer once you become a Cardmember. For existing accounts, please see your Cardmember Agreement
- All Walt Disney World® Resort vacation packages associated with an eight-digit reservation number that are purchased before the start of your vacation through select agencies such as The Magic For Less Travel.
- Accommodations at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort or a nearby Good Neighbor Hotel, plus Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Souvenir tickets, purchased prior to the commencement of the vacation with your Disney® Visa® Card.
- All Disney Cruise Line bookings, including wedding and honeymoon ceremonies, and added hotel stays at Walt Disney World® Resort or at one of Disney Cruise Line’s ports around the world are eligible
- All Adventures by Disney packages are eligible
- All Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Olina, Hawai’i vacation packages are eligible. For Aulani room only reservations, the accommodation plus one of the following: air transportation, rental car or ground transportation, insurance or dining. Excursions and spa treatments do not qualify.
- All purchases of a real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club Resort are eligible
Special Disneyland Hotel Package
Guests who pay for their Disneyland Resort package of 2 nights or more with any Disney Visa get a few extra perks that don’t generally come with Disney’s standard vacation package. Visit our Disneyland Discount page to see what’s included. If you book with The Magic For Less Travel, just let them know you will be using your card to pay for your vacation package. Your agent will know the code to apply. Plus, your qualifying Disney Visa Reward vacation package can be combined with a special booking offer from The Magic For Less Travel, that will save you even more.
10% off Disney Store
Cardmembers save 10% every day on select purchases at Disney store locations. Pay for purchases with your Disney® Visa® Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card, and mention your Cardmember savings perk at the register, to receive your savings When buying at shopDisney online, use code DVRCMEMBER to save 10% on your purchase.
Broadway Show Cardmember Offers
Use your Disney® Visa® Card to purchase premium tickets to these Disney on Broadway shows and receive an exclusive VIP package, which includes:
- Premium seating
- Non-alcoholic beverage in a keepsake cup
- Commemorative print
Pick up your special Cardmember VIP package by showing your Disney Visa Card at the box office prior to the performance.
Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ Cardmember Offers
Earn up to $13.99 per month for up to three consecutive months on qualifying Disney streaming purchases. Click here to see the details for new and current Disney+ package subscriptions.
Disney Cruise Perks
When you check-in online or at the embarkation terminal, enter your Disney® Visa® Card as your form of payment for all onboard purchases. On the ship, your “Key to the World” card will indicate that you’re a Disney Visa Cardmember and eligible for the perks listed below.
Perks cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, including Cast Member, Annual Passholder, Disney Vacation Club®, or Florida resident. In addition, please mention these offers to ensure you receive the savings.
- 10% off select Disney Cruise Line Digital Photo Packages.
- 10% off select merchandise purchases
- 10% off Castaway Cay Getaway Packages
- 20% off select onboard spa treatments
Walt Disney World Theme Park Perks
As a Disney Visa Cardmember, you and your family will be treated to Theme Park perks not available to the general public every time you visit.
- Disney Character Experience Meet ‘N’ Greet at a private Cardmember location at the Disney Visa Photo Spot at Epcot® in Future World, next to Journey Into Imagination With Figment at Epcot. Meet and pose with some of your favorite Disney Characters between 1:00 PM and 6:30 PM. Meet and pose with some of your favorite Disney Characters. Furthermore, you’ll receive complimentary downloads of your photos. Show your Disney® Visa® Card for entry.
- Star Wars Imperial Meet ‘N’ Greet Feel the power of the Force at the Star Wars Character Experience. You’ll receive downloads of your photos to remember your visit to a galaxy far, far away! This experience is available daily from 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM at the private Cardmember location at the Star Wars Launch Bay in the Animation Courtyard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®. Show your Disney Visa Card for entry.
Note: Remember, even if you have your Disney® Visa® Card linked to a MagicBand or RF-enabled card, you still need to present your Disney Visa Card at the Cardmember Character Experience locations and use it for purchases to access your Cardmember perks throughout your stay.
- 20% off on select Walt Disney World tours at Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Animal Kingdom. See our WDW Tours & Experiences page to see which qualify.
Walt Disney World Dining Discounts
- 10% off select dining locations at Walt Disney World Resort (restrictions may apply):
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge & Villas
Boma – Flavors of Africa
Jiko – The Cooking Place (see restrictions)
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn & Villas
Flying Fish (see restrictions)
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Cítricos (see restrictions)
Grand Floridian Cafe
Narcoossee’s (see restrictions)
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort
Boatwrights Dining Hall
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Turf Club Bar and Grill
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Ale & Compass Restaurant
Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
The Hollywood Brown Derby (see restrictions)
Biergarten Restaurant (see restrictions)
Coral Reef Restaurant
Le Cellier Steakhouse
Rose & Crown Dining Room
Magic Kingdom® Park
Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen
- 20% off entire purchase at Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. at Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. kiosks throughout Walt Disney World® Resort, Joffrey’s retail location at Disney Springs® Marketplace (excluding alcohol) and Online at JOFFREYS.com with code: DISNEYBEANS23
- 20% off at Luxury of Time at Disney Springs® Town Center on select in-house jewelry and 10% off select watches
- 15% off select purchases at Levi’s at Disney Springs® Town Center with code: DISNEY15
- 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select Disney Springs locations.
- 10% Off Select Recreation Experiences including Carriage Rides and Disney’s Port Orleans Resort and Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort, Horseback Trail Rides, and Fort Wilderness Resort. Use your valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card and mention this offer when reserving.
Disneyland Theme Park Perks
As a Disney Visa Cardmember, you and your family will be treated to a few Theme Park perks not available to the general public every time you visit.
- Character Meet ‘N’ Greet at a private Cardmember location at Disney California Adventure Park in Hollywood Pictures Backlot. Meet and pose with some of your favorite Disney Characters daily from 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM. Plus, get a complimentary photo downloads. Must have a valid Disney Rewards Visa and theme park admission for entry for up to 6 people per card.
- Star Wars Imperial Meet ‘N’ Greet offered daily from 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM at Star Wars Launch Bay in Tomorrowland.
- 10% off on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select locations at Disneyland Resort.
- 10% off at select dining locations at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park and Disneyland Resort hotels:
The Golden Horseshoe
River Belle Terrace
Royal Street Verandah
Disney California Adventure® Park
Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill
Wine Country Trattoria
Paradise Garden Grill
Lucky Fortune Cookery
Studio Catering Co.
Disneyland® Resort Hotels
Subject to restaurant operating hours and closures.
- 10% off at select Downtown Disney shopping and dining locations with some restrictions.
- 15% off select guided tours.
- 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select locations
- 10% off snorkeling in Rainbow Reef, Aulani’s private snorkel lagoon
- 10% off kappa-inspired T-shirt printing
- 10% off the purchase of a ukulele after you complete a ukulele class
Disney’s Vero Beach Resort and Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
- Receive 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select locations.
- Receive 10% off select dining location on most days
Disney Visa Debit Card
Disney’s Visa Debit Card is the latest addition to a suite of unique Disney’s Visa Cards offered by Chase. First, this card has no annual fee, Second, it gives you access to the same year-round perks at Disney that are offered by the reward cards. For example, it includes character Meet ‘N’ Greets at private Cardmember locations at both Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort and special savings at U.S. Disney Theme Parks, Disney Store locations, and shopDisney.
Disney’s Visa Debit Cardmembers will receive the following year-round perks, including:
- 10% off on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store locations and at select locations at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort
- Access to a private Cardmember location at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort where Cardmembers can meet some of their favorite Disney Characters and receive a complimentary photo downloads
- 10% off select dining locations at Walt Disney World Resort (meal period restrictions may apply)
- 15% off the non-discounted price of select guided tours
- $50 onboard credit when Cardmembers pay for their Disney Cruise Line vacation in full with their Disney’s Visa® Card and mention this offer. There are times when this offer will not be available
- Access to a dedicated toll-free customer service phone number
At the current time, it does not appear that the 0% APR Vacation Financing or Disney Vacation Club Financing is offered with the Disney Visa Debit card. Nor does the card offer Dream Reward Dollars.
Disney’s Visa Debit Cardmembers will receive the same security and safety benefits as the standard Chase Visa Debit Card, including real-time fraud monitoring, free security alerts, zero liability protection, and guaranteed reimbursement for unauthorized purchases.
Disney’s Visa Debit Card is available now at Chase bank branches or by calling Chase at (800) 935-9935. You can also apply online