FerryTale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise will offer guests a unique view of the Happily Ever After fireworks. Cruise the Seven Seas Lagoon onboard one of the iconic Walt Disney World Ferryboats, the General Joe Potter, as it is magically transformed into a “ferrytale” vessel.
Guests will enjoy specialty desserts and specialty beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) on the ferryboat. The highlight of the evening will be a viewing of Wishes nighttime spectacular (or a special holiday fireworks show at Magic Kingdom on event nights). The Wishes soundtrack will be playing on the boat as guests watch the fireworks. Guests will receive a souvenir acrylic palette plate and glow glass.
Sample menu may include:
- “The Grand” Key lime tart
- Polynesian De-constructed Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Contemporary “Traditional with a Twist” Spiced Flourless Chocolate Cake (spicy)
- “Main Street” Mickey Balloon Tarts
- Mini “Fireworks” Cupcakes with a Pop
- Cinderella’s Sugar Slipper with Orange Financier
- No sugar added Florida Mango Panna Cotta (Dietary, gluten, NSA, Soy, Eggs, Peanuts, and Dairy free)
- Fruit and Cheese display
- Ice cream novelties
Dates: Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings
Cost: $99 per adult and $69 for children ages 3-9 plus tax and gratuity. Discounts do not apply.
Arrive: Reservation times for the FerryTale Fireworks cruise are one hour prior to the scheduled fireworks time. Guests check-in at the Ferryboat launch at the Ticket and Transportation Center. If arriving by car, park in the Magic Kingdom lot.
Book: Online at www.disneyworld.com/dine or at call 407-WDW-DINE. Capacity is limited. Seating is limited but wheelchairs and ECVs can be accommodated.