Come to the streets of New York in Universal Studios Florida, and check out the soulful sounds of the famous Blues Brothers. This show is one you can catch in passing or stop to take it all in. The Blues Brothers, Jake and Elwood will bring you back to a time in history when music was life! Don’t forget there is also Mabel the waitress on stage with Jazz, the saxophone playing side man at the start of the show.
Did You Know?
- The Blues Brothers, Jake and Elwood were growing up in a rough neighborhood before finding their historic sound.
- Curtis, the orphanage’s janitor brought the boys into the world of Blues music. He taught Jake to sing, and Elwood to play the harmonica.
- During the Holiday season the Universal Orlando Resort show is provided with a little Christmas spirit. The brothers will sing tunes like Run, Run, Rudolph and Blue Christmas as well as their own classics.
The Mouse For Less Tips
- The Blues Brothers Show is great for so many reasons. Listening to the classic sounds while walking through the park is always fun, as well as standing in the crowd. This may sometimes even be a better option when visiting with young children who may not full appreciate it.
- For those lucky guests who can stop and stay for the full show remember, even though there are show times you do not have to be particularly on time for this one. Since it is located on a smaller outdoor stage guests are free to arrive at their pleasure.
- To see the Blues Brothers Show from start to finish general show times are as follows: 11:45 am, 12:45 pm, 2:15 pm, 3:15 pm, and 4:15 pm.
- American Sign Language is provided for some of the shows, be sure to check when you arrive at the park for specifics.