Following is a list in alphabetical order of pocket guides that can be printed out on a regular 8-1/2″ X 11″ paper and folded into a small booklet. The files are in Adobe (pdf) format. If you do not currently have an Adobe reader, you can download a free reader from Adobe.
Click on a link below to view or print:
- Pressed Penny Checklist – Animal Kingdom
- Pressed Penny Checklist – Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Pressed Penny Checklist – Epcot
- Pressed Penny Checklist – Magic Kingdom
- Pressed Penny Checklist – Resorts, Mini Golf, Water Parks, and Disney Cruise Line
- FREE things to do and FREE stuff to get at Walt Disney World Resorts
- FREE things to do and FREE stuff to get at Walt Disney World Theme Parks
- Dining Guide – Dining Plan Snack Options – Animal Kingdom
- Dining Guide – Dining Plan Snack Options – Disney Studios
- Dining Guide – Dining Plan Snack Options – Downtown Disney & Disney Water Parks
- Dining Guide – Dining Plan Snack Options – Epcot
- Dining Guide – Dining Plan Snack Options – Magic Kingdom
- Tables in Wonderland Discounts Pocket Guide
- 2015 DVC Discounts Pocket Guide (1 of 2) – Dining
- 2015 DVC Discounts Pocket Guide (2 or 2) – Merchandise, Tours, Tickets and More
- 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Marketplace Kiosk Menus Pocket Guide
- 2016 MYW Dining Plan Pocket Guide
- 2016 MYW Quick Service Dining Plan Pocket Guide
Hidden Gem & Other Pocket Guides
- Hidden Gems – Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Hidden Gems – Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Hidden Gems – Epcot Future World
- Hidden Gems – Epcot World Showcase
- Hidden Gems – Magic Kingdom
- WDW Characters Checklist
- WDW Photopass Location and Guide
Pocket Guide Folding Instructions
Place the printout on a flat surface with Notes on the bottom left corner and pages 3 through 6 on top.
2. Fold in Half
Fold lengthwise (top half under) so that Notes, front cover and pages 1, 2 are showing. Make all folds very neat and crisp.
3. Fold in Half
Fold Pages 1 and 2 behind so that Notes and front cover are showing.
4. Fold in Half
Fold the front page behind so only Notes is showing.
Unfold the entire sheet with Notes and front cover on the bottom.
6. Cut on Dotted Line
Using scissors, cut the dotted line in the middle of the sheet. Do not cut further than page 6 or 3.
7. Fold in Half
Fold lengthwise so Notes, front page and pages 1 and 2 are showing.
8. Open the Center
Form an open, square box in the center.
9. Create a Cross Shape
Push the outer panels (Notes and page 2) towards the center.
10. Form a book
Grasping Notes and front cover, swing them around to form the cover and back of the guide.
Tuck the guide into your pocket or purse and enjoy Walt Disney World.