In addition to Walt Disney World and Disneyland, there are some other amazing Disney destinations to explore. Visit Disney’s Hilton Head in South Carolina, Disney’s Vero Beach in Florida, or Disney’s Aulani Resort and Spa in Hawaii. For the latest discounts for these other Disney destinations, check out the links below.
Disney’s Vero Beach & Hilton Head Island Resorts
Disney’s Vero Beach Resort and Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort are both part of the Disney Vacation Club’s group of timeshare resorts, but, did you know that you don’t have to be a Disney Vacation Club member to book one? Disney’s beach resorts can be reserved by the general public like any other hotel. Plus, both resorts are perfect for a romantic getaway or a vacation filled with fun activities that the entire family can enjoy! While Disney touches and attention to detail abound, Disney characters at these resorts keep a somewhat low profile.
Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
Find everything from relaxation-at the sea or at the spa-to recreation, such as golf, water sports and fine dining at this idyllic beach getaway. With 26 miles of unspoiled sand and tropical blue-green waters, this location is one of the most dense sea turtle nesting areas in the western hemisphere. Just 2 hours southeast of Walt Disney World Resort on Florida’s Atlantic Treasure Coast, guests can revel in the old-fashioned charm of Florida-the way it used to be. Turtle Troop, a popular summer guided tour arranged by the resort, takes guests along the beach during sea turtle nesting season. Tours begin in May and continuing through October.
Disney’s Vero Beach Resort is anchored by a grand Inn building, and flanked by clusters of villas. It offers accommodations ranging from inn-ocean view rooms, studios, one- and two-bedroom villas and three-bedroom beach cottages.
Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
Combine sand, sun and family fun to discover a mix of relaxation and recreational opportunities at this premiere vacation destination. Secluded on an island within an island, Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort is a nostalgic re-creation of quaint vacation homes nestled under the shade of 100-year-old live oaks that surround a great lodge. From massage services, golf excursions and wildlife adventures, you’ll find activities fit for guests of all ages. Plan a perfect vacation to this enchanted island getaway off the South Carolina shores – just forty-five miles from Savannah and 5 hours from Walt Disney World Resort.
Situated on a 15-acre island adjacent to Shelter Cove Harbour and Marina, Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort is a vacationer’s dream. The resort offers accommodations ranging from cozy studios, one- and two-bedroom villas and three-bedroom grand villas.
Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Olina, Hawai’i
Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Olina, Hawai’i
Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, combines the beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with the magic of Disney storytelling and guest service, creating an unforgettable family vacation experience. Set on a beautiful lagoon along the coast of Oahu, Aulani is one of the Disney Vacation Club timeshare offering, but, did you know that you don’t have to be a Disney Vacation Club member to book Aulani? Disney’s Hawaiian resort can be reserved by the general public like any other hotel!
Aulani offers fun for everyone with a variety of enticing experiences included in your stay—and no additional charges for most activities at the Resort. With your stay, you’ll enjoy:
- Luxurious accommodations
- Immersive Hawaiian activities, such as hula lessons and local crafts
- Signature Disney entertainment, like Aulani Starlit Hui and ‘Ohana Disney Movie Nights
- A kids club with an array of interactive activities
- Splash-tacular spaces, including sparkling swimming pools, a lazy river, whirlpool spas and a private snorkeling lagoon.
Summer and Fall Offer: Save Up to 35% on 5-Night Stays
Book from June 16, 2020 through October 24, 2020
Valid Travel Dates
Most nights August 1 through November 22 and November 28 through December 21, 2020
The longer you stay, the more you save when you take advantage of this special offer—valid for stays most nights August 1 through November 22 and November 28 through December 21, 2020, with check-out on December 22, 2020.
- Save 35% on select rooms for stays of 5 or more consecutive nights
- Save 30% on select rooms for stays of 4 consecutive nights
- Save 25% on select rooms for stays of 3 consecutive nights
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room and the same travel dates. Travel must be completed by December 22, 2020.
- Not valid on suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas, or on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Additional charges apply if more than two (2) adults per hotel room; not applicable for Suites or Villas.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Select activities require additional fees.