In addition to Walt Disney World and Disneyland, there are some other amazing Disney destinations to explore. Visit Disney’s Hilton Head in South Carolina, Disney’s Vero Beach in Florida, or Disney’s Aulani Resort and Spa in Hawaii. For the latest discounts for these other Disney destinations, check out the links below.
Disney’s Vero Beach & Hilton Head Island Resorts
Disney’s Vero Beach Resort and Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort are both part of the Disney Vacation Club’s group of timeshare resorts, but, did you know that you don’t have to be a Disney Vacation Club member to book one? Disney’s beach resorts can be reserved by the general public like any other hotel. Plus, both resorts are perfect for a romantic getaway or a vacation filled with fun activities that the entire family can enjoy! While Disney touches and attention to detail abound, Disney characters at these resorts keep a somewhat low profile.
Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
Find everything from relaxation-at the sea or at the spa-to recreation, such as golf, water sports and fine dining at this idyllic beach getaway. With 26 miles of unspoiled sand and tropical blue-green waters, this location is one of the most dense sea turtle nesting areas in the western hemisphere. Just 2 hours southeast of Walt Disney World Resort on Florida’s Atlantic Treasure Coast, guests can revel in the old-fashioned charm of Florida-the way it used to be. Turtle Troop, a popular summer guided tour arranged by the resort, takes guests along the beach during sea turtle nesting season. Tours begin in May and continuing through October.
Disney’s Vero Beach Resort is anchored by a grand Inn building, and flanked by clusters of villas. It offers accommodations ranging from inn-ocean view rooms, studios, one- and two-bedroom villas and three-bedroom beach cottages.
Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
Combine sand, sun and family fun to discover a mix of relaxation and recreational opportunities at this premiere vacation destination. Secluded on an island within an island, Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort is a nostalgic re-creation of quaint vacation homes nestled under the shade of 100-year-old live oaks that surround a great lodge. From massage services, golf excursions and wildlife adventures, you’ll find activities fit for guests of all ages. Plan a perfect vacation to this enchanted island getaway off the South Carolina shores – just forty-five miles from Savannah and 5 hours from Walt Disney World Resort.
Situated on a 15-acre island adjacent to Shelter Cove Harbour and Marina, Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort is a vacationer’s dream. The resort offers accommodations ranging from cozy studios, one- and two-bedroom villas and three-bedroom grand villas.
Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Olina, Hawai’i
Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Olina, Hawai’i
Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, combines the beauty and spirit of the Hawaiian islands with the magic of Disney storytelling and guest service, creating an unforgettable family vacation experience. Set on a beautiful lagoon along the coast of Oahu, Aulani is Disney’s newest Disney Vacation Club timeshare offering, but, did you know that you don’t have to be a Disney Vacation Club member to book Aulani? Disney’s Hawaiian resort can be reserved by the general public like any other hotel!
Aulani offers fun for everyone with a variety of enticing experiences included in your stay—and no additional charges for most activities at the Resort. With your stay, you’ll enjoy:
- Luxurious accommodations
- Immersive Hawaiian activities, such as hula lessons and local crafts
- Signature Disney entertainment, like Aulani Starlit Hui and ‘Ohana Disney Movie Nights
- A kids club with an array of interactive activities
- Splash-tacular spaces, including sparkling swimming pools, a lazy river, whirlpool spas and a private snorkeling lagoon.
Rates start at $434 per night for a standard room, excluding taxes and fees, during Value Season.
Winter Offer: Save Up to 30% on Your Stay
Your legend begins this winter at AULANI, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai‘i.
Set ocean-side on the island of O‘ahu, this Resort is an unforgettable way to start a new Hawai‘i adventure.
Your story unfolds with the fun of swimming in the Resort’s many pools; relaxing in the adult-exclusive, sunset-facing whirlpool spas; gently floating around Waikolohe Valley in Waikolohe Stream; taking in the world-class nighttime entertainment like KA WA‘A, A Lū‘au; and basking in the splendors of Hawai‘i on an excursion. You’ll also find inspiration at the award-winning Laniwai Spa.
Booking dates: October 4, 2018–February 13, 2019
Travel Dates: January 6, 2019-March 21, 2019
This winter, escape to the warmth of Hawai‘i at AULANI Resort where the longer you stay, the more you save. You can either save up to 30% on 5+-night stays or save 25% on 4- night stays when you book through February 13, 2019 for travel January 6, 2019–March 21, 2019.
Savings based on the non-discounted rate for the same room. Stays must be for consecutive nights. The number of rooms allocated for this offer may be limited. Limit 2 rooms per reservation. Excludes suites and 3-bedroom Grand Villas. Additional charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Advance reservations required.
Spring Offer: Save Up to 30% on 5-Night Stays, Plus Book Early and Get a $150 Resort Credit for Your Stay
This spring, escape to Aulani Resort, a one-of-a-kind Disney experience in Hawai’i. And for a limited time, take advantage of this special offer where the longer you stay, the more you save for stays from March 22 through June 7, 2019, with check-out on June 8, 2019.
- Save up to 30% on stays of 5 or more consecutive nights
- Save up to 25% on stays of 4 consecutive nights
Early Booking Offer
Must be booked through January 9, 2019
Valid Travel Dates
March 22 through June 7, 2019, with check-out on June 8, 2019
Plus, when you book early—through January 9, 2019—you’ll enjoy a $150 Resort Credit for your stay!
No matter how long you stay, you’ll enjoy a magical vacation that includes something for everyone: a complimentary kids club, top-rated entertainment, stunning pools, exhilarating water slides, a relaxing lazy river—and so much more!
This offer is valid for stays March 22 through June 7, 2019, with check-out on June 8, 2019. To take advantage of the Early Booking offer, rooms must be booked through January 9, 2019.
This is offer excludes suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas.
Award-Winning Family Resort
Aulani Resort is proud to have distinguished itself as one of the island’s most acclaimed resorts and family vacation destination. We are also honored to have received Hawaii Magazine’s Reader’s Choice Award for Best Hotel or Resort for Families.
Included With Your Stay
Aulani Resort offers a variety of complimentary activities to make your visit even more magical. Discover something for every member of your family:
- Outstanding pool areas, featuring a lazy river, exhilarating rapids and waterslides—as well as the Ka Maka Grotto family pool and Keiki Cove kids splash zone
- A beautiful beach where you can swim, boogie board and enjoy other activities
- World-class entertainment, including fireside storytelling, movie nights under the stars and visits from Disney Characters
- Aunty’s Beach House, a state-of-the-art kids club for children ages 3 to 12, offering interactive activities and magical surprises
- Activities for all ages, with options exclusive to kids, teens and adults
- Daily fitness classes to help you achieve a perfect balance of relaxation and exercise
Special Vacation Experiences
Enjoy outstanding experiences at Aulani that are available for an additional fee.
- Sumptuous dining options to satisfy nearly every taste
- A luxurious, full-service spa with the only outdoor hydrotherapy garden on O‘ahu
- Rainbow Reef, the only private snorkeling lagoon on O‘ahu
- Beach rentals, including water-sports equipment, cabanas and more
- KA Waʻa Lūʻau, celebrating the culture and history of Hawai’i with traditional dance, song and food
- Painted Sky: HI Style Studio offering girls and boys ages 3-12 fun, island-style makeovers for every occasion, from a day at the pool to an evening at KA WA’A lū’au.
Beyond Aulani, O‘ahu beckons you. Behold lush rainforests and sparkling waterfalls, take a surf lesson, tee off on championship golf courses or unwind on some of the world’s best beaches.
- Savings based on the non-discounted rate for the same room.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer may be limited.
- Limit 2 rooms per reservation.
- Excludes suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas.
- Additional charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room.
- Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- Advance reservations required.
- Consecutive night stay required.
Additional Details for Early Booking
- Offer must be booked November 15, 2018 through January 9, 2019.
- Resort credits may not be redeemed for cash in whole or in part, sold separately, transferred or refunded.
- Resort credits expire at 11:59 PM on departure date.