One tool to use when planning your Walt Disney World vacation is a Disney guide book. There are many to choose from, but we have selected our Top Ten Disney Guide Books to help you get started. Due to COVID-19, some guidebooks have delayed releasing their 2021 edition.
Top Ten Disney Guide Books
- Birnbaum’s 2022 Walt Disney World: The Official Guide (Birnbaum Guides)
Bright and colorful with lots of pictures. Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Edition.
- Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2022
Compiled and written by a team of experienced researchers.
- Birnbaum’s 2022 Walt Disney World for Kids
Join the vacation-planning fun with kid-friendly descriptions of all the theme park shows and attractions.
- Disney Made Easy 2022
The Essential Guide to Walt Disney World Resort: 2022 50th Anniversary Edition.
- Magic Guidebooks Walt Disney Guide 2022
The Best Walt Disney World Tips, Virtual Queue Tips, Disney Genie+, Disney Dining Guide, Magic Kingdom, Disney Studios, Epcot, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, & Hidden Mickeys!
- Frommer’s EasyGuide to Disney World, Universal and Orlando 2022
No other book does what Frommer’s do: Honest talk, solid essentials all updated after the pandemic lockdowns, and affectionate insider secrets to Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, and the inimitable culture and history of Orlando and Central Florida.
- Disney Made Easy for Kids!: Walt Disney World Resort 2022
Includes temporary changes for Covid, Genie+ & Lightning Lanes. Get your entire family excited and involved in the planning of your Walt Disney World vacation.
- The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World
Over 600 Secrets of the Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
THE most comprehensive guide to making the most of your dining decisions and planning the best Disney World vacation.
- The Hidden Mickeys of Walt Disney World
A scavenger hunt through Walt Disney World-with hundreds of photos!