One tool to use when planning your Walt Disney World vacation is a Disney guide book. There are many to choose from, but we have selected our Top Ten Disney Guide Books to help you get started. Due to COVID-19, some guidebooks have delayed releasing their 2021 edition.
Top Ten Disney Guide Books
- Birnbaum’s 2020 Walt Disney World: The Official Guide (Birnbaum Guides)
Bright and colorful with lots of pictures. Includes coupons in the back.
- Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2020
Compiled and written by a team of experienced researchers.
- Birnbaum’s 2020 Walt Disney World for Kids
Join the vacation-planning fun with kid-friendly descriptions of all the theme park shows and attractions.
- Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2020
This book is jam-packed with useful tips, great advice, excellent discussion, and practical travel knowledge.
- Walt Disney World Step-by-Step 2020: A Common-Sense Planning Guide
This guide gives you a simple but thorough approach to getting the best bang for your buck and enjoying to the fullest your time at Walt Disney World without losing your mind!
- The easy Guide to Your Walt Disney World Visit 2020
The most up-to-date source of travel information about Walt Disney World.
- Walt Disney World Dining Guide 2020
This full-course book about dining at Walt Disney World will show you how to master the Disney Dining Plan and get a taste of what’s on the plate at Walt Disney World.
- Walt Disney World Hacks
Maximize the magic of the happiest place on earth!
- The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
THE most comprehensive guide to making the most of your dining decisions and planning the best Disney World vacation.
- Magic Guidebooks Walt Disney World 2021
Insider secrets, FastPass+ hacks, Disney dining guide, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Hidden Mickey.