Disneyland Resort Parking Information
There are various Disneyland Resort parking locations at the theme parks and hotels, as well for the Downtown Disney District for Guests to be able to utilize.
$25 – Cars and Motorcycles
$30 – Oversized vehicles including motor homes and tractors without trailors
$35 – Buses and Tractor Trailers
$40 – Preferred Parking
Parking for both theme parks, Disneyland and Disney California Adventure, is located in the same areas. There are not separate parking areas for the two parks, as they are so close together. Free transportation is offered from the parking areas to the theme park entrance via parking tram. Parking areas for the theme parks include: Toy Story Parking Lot, Pumbaa Parking Lot, and Mickey and Friends Parking Structure. Theme park parking areas open one hour before the park is scheduled to open.
Disability parking is available. Those requiring disability parking must have either a hanging disability placard or a disability license plate to park in disability parking. Parking Cast Members will be able to direct you to disability parking. The parking trams can accommodate some with disabilities, but vans are also available to transport guests to the theme parks from the parking areas.
Preferred Parking spots are those that are nearest the elevators and escalators in the Mickey and Friends parking structure. These spots will reduce the amount of walking for guests and ease the challenge of finding your car after a day in the parks.
Guests can pre purchase a preferred parking voucher for an additional $10.
Electric vehicle charging ports are available at the Mickey and Friends Parking Structure. A Cast Member directing parking will be able to direct guests to the electric vehicle charging areas. These are ChargePoint ports and require a ChargePoint card for use.
Parking is free for 3 hours for guests making any $20 purchase in Downtown Disney. Parking will be validated at the time of purchase. This time is increased to 5 hours for any guest dining at a table-service restaurant, parking validation can be obtained at your destination.
A 15 minute grace period is given when validated parking time is up out of consideration for delay. This will only be a $7 fee. The parking fee after that becomes $14 per hour with a maximum $56 per day in this parking lot.
Downtown Disney parking is subject to capacity. Disability Parking is available in the North Lot or the Simba Lot. Parking in Downtown Disney is Self-Parking.
Parking Rates for Resort Guests
$25 – Self-Parking rate per night
$30 – Oversized Vehicle Parking rate per night
$35 – Valet Parking rate per night
Rates for Resort Visitors – Not Overnight
$25 – First hour then $10 every following hour
$30 – First hour Oversized vehicle then $10 every following hour
$35 – First hour Valet parking then $10 every following hour
Guests visiting for dining reservations or spa services will receive 3-5 hour parking free.
Visitors of the Disneyland Resorts (those who do not have a room reserved) have a daily limit for parking. The limits are as follows: standard $65, oversized vehicle $70, valet $105.
Each resort has their own designated parking area.
Electric vehicle charging ports are available at each hotel’s parking areas, but guests must use a ChargePoint card. ChargePoint cards can be purchased online at chargepoint.com where guests will make an account (or sign in if already made). This account allows for guests to pay for their chage via mobile app or the physical card (request by mail).
The Mouse For Less Disneyland Resort Parking Tips
- Guests visiting with Disney Passports (Signature or Signature Plus) can use standard parking free of charge at both theme parks.
- Pre purchase the Disneyland Theme Parks standard parking vouchers on the official Disneyland website for no additional charge.
- Oversized vehicles for theme park parking must park in the Toy Story area. Oversized vehicles include busses, dually trucks, motor vehicles, passenger vehicles with trailer, recreational vehicles (RV’s), RV campers, and tractor–trailers.
- Morning Magic Early Admission visitors can access both parking areas up to 90 minutes earlier than the general public.
- Accepted payment for parking: cash (up to 100 dollar bills), most major credit/debit cards, Disney rewards and gift cards, Disney dollars, and prepaid parking vouchers.
- Guests staying at the Disney Resort Hotels should park in the resort parking areas rather than the theme park parking areas. Those who are just visiting the resorts should consider that the resort hotels are within walking distance of the theme parks, and theme park parking areas may be a more cost effective parking option.