Adventures by Disney Alaska
Adventures By Disney lets you experience Anchorage, the Kenai Peninsula, and Denali Park like no other. With a packed full itinerary this 8 day/7night trip is unforgettable. First you will check into the Anchorage Marriott downtown and spend that day exploring the town on your own. Once you’ve gotten settled an early breakfast comes the next day so that you can begin an incredible adventure.
Because there is so much to do when it comes to trip planning let an expert assist in planning your Adventures by Disney vacation. The Magic For Less Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, offer complimentary concierge planning services. In addition, The Magic For Less Travel is offering an exclusive Adventures by Disney promotion that can help you save up to 5% of the of your Adventures by Disney vacation.
- Discover Denali Your Way
Choose your own amazing Denali adventure by spending the morning navigating the Nenana River with either a white water rafting adventure or a scenic wilderness float trip or enjoy exploring Denali National Park on a Natural History Tour.
- Alaska Railroad and Denali National park
Hop aboard the Alaska Railroad for a scenic ride from Talkeetna to the entrance of Denali National Park. Enjoy lunch on board as you discover the expansive back country of this amazing state.
- Spencer Glacier Float Trip and Salmon Bake
Take a float trip on Spencer Lake and get up close to one of Alaska’s most well-known glaciers. Afterwards, come ashore for a private salmon bake prepared by your local experts.
- Happy Trails Kennels And The Iditarod
Cool your tracks at Happy Trails Kennels and go behind the scenes to learn the history of the Iditarod, the world’s most famous sled race. Meet the racing dogs and the season’s litter of eager puppies!
- Bike and Kayak at Eklutna Lake
Visit the Alaska Native Heritage Center to learn about Native Alaskan customs, culture and traditions. Afterwards, bike around and kayak on Eklutna Lake just outside of town.
This itinerary offers Summer departures and Adult Exclusive dates.
- June 25-July 2, 2018 (Now Accepting Waitlist)
- July 2-July 9, 2018 (Now Accepting Waitlist)
- July 9-July 16, 2018
- July 16-July 23, 2018 (Now accepting waitlist)
- July 23-July 30, 2018 (Now accepting waitlist)
- July 30-August 6, 2018 (Now accepting waitlist)
- August 6-August 13, 2018 (Now accepting waitlist)
- August 13-August 20, 2018 (Now accepting waitlist)
- August 20-August 27, 2018 (Adult Exclusive)
- June 3, 2019 – June 10, 2019 – Early Booking Special Offer
- June 10, 2019 – June 17, 2019 (Now Accepting Waitlist)
- June 17, 2019 – June 24, 2019 – Early Booking Special Offer
- June 24, 2019 – July 1, 2019
- June 27, 2019 – July 4, 2019 – Early Booking Special Offer
- July 1, 2019 – July 8, 2019 – Early Booking Special Offer
- July 8, 2019 – July 15, 2019 – Early Booking Special Offer
- July 11, 2019 – July 18, 2019 – Early Booking Special Offer
- July 18, 2019 – July 25, 2019 – Early Booking Special Offer
- July 22, 2019 – July 29, 2019 – Early Booking Special Offer
- July 25, 2019 – August 1, 2019 – Early Booking Special Offer
- August 1, 2019 – August 8, 2019 – Early Booking Special Offer
- August 5, 2019 – August 12, 2019
- August 12, 2019 – August 19, 2019 (Adult Exclusive) Early Booking Special Offer
Adult: starts at $5,599 per person
Child: starts at $5,319 per person
Adult: starts at $4,999 per person
Child: starts at $4,729 per person
PRICES ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. AIRFARE TO AND FROM DESTINATION IS NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE PRICES.
Accommodations, Meals & More
Anchorage Marriot Downtown
Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge
Grande Denali Lodge
The Hotel Alyeska
7 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 5 Dinners
Arrive: Anchorage (ANC)
Depart: Anchorage (ANC)
Minimum Age: 4
Recommended Age: 6+
Information subject to change.