One tool to use when planning your Walt Disney World vacation is a Disney guide book. There are many to choose from, but we have selected our Top Ten Disney Guide Books to help you get started.
Top Ten Disney Guide Books
- Birnbaum’s 2018 Walt Disney World: The Official Guide (Birnbaum Guides)
Bright and colorful with lots of pictures. Includes coupons in the back.
- PassPorter’s Walt Disney World 2017 Deluxe
More comprehensive and includes planning lists to help organize budget, dining, and more.
- Walt Disney World Guide to the Magic for Kids
There are few planning books for kids, however this is a great option. The book includes stickers to mark what attractions the child has been to and also includes autograph pages.
- Birnbaum’s 2018 Walt Disney World For Kids: The Official Guide (Birnbaum Guides)
A great simple overview presented in a bright, colorful format.
- The Complete Walt Disney World 2018: The Definitive Disney Handbook
LOTS of photos in this book!
- Hidden Mickeys: A Field Guide to Walt Disney World’s Best Kept Secrets
A Field Guide to Walt Disney World’s Best Kept Secrets – This book gives details and locations of Hidden Mickeys throughout Walt Disney World. Adults and kids alike enjoy searching for Hidden Mickeys.
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2018
Probably the most comprehensive Walt Disney World planning book in print. This book is probably the best one for planning your park touring.
- Frommer’s EasyGuide to Disney World, Universal and Orlando 2018 (EasyGuides)
Frommer’s’ 2018 EasyGuide cuts through the noise and compresses the information you truly need to know.
- The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
Great source for planning your dining. Food pictures, reviews, and food-budgeting strategies.
- Magical Miles: The Runner’s Guide to Walt Disney World 2017
Imagine a magical vacation where fun and fitness are melded together for the whole family to enjoy. This is the hallmark of a runDisney event!