Magic Kingdom | Frontierland
Mosey into the Diamond Horseshoe for heaping helpings of frontier favorites your whole posse will love.
Restaurant Info: American, Lunch/Dinner, $$$ – $30 to $59.99 per adult
Find out how you can save money on dining at Walt Disney World by using one of Disney’s Dining Plans.
Diamond Horseshoe Lunch/Dinner Menu
Menu Date: 05/2016
The Diamond Horseshoe Restaurant will be open daily from March 13 through July 4, 2016. For reservations, Guests may call 407-WDW-DINE.
Adult Cost: $33, plus tax
Ages 3-9 Cost: $19. plus tax
Serving From 11:30 A.M.
Frontier Salad – topped with roasted corn, corn bread croutons and housemade chipotle-ranch dressing
Entree (choose one)
- Barbeque pulled turkey – served over corn bread with seasonal vegetables
- Spit-roasted ham – served with country beans and seasonal vegetables
- Stewed beef – served with mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
Dessert (choose one)
- Campfire Brownie
- Apple Tart
Beverage (choose one)
- Coca-Cola Drinks – Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Minute Maid Light Lemonade
- Nestea Iced Tea
- Milk – Whole, 1% Lowfat or Chocolate
Specialty Beverages Beverage
- Prairie Punch – $5.50
- Evian or Perrier Bottled Water – $5.00
= Snack on the Disney Dining Plan
** Menu and Prices are Subject to Change Without Notice **