Rock The Universe
Rock The Universe at Universal Orlando Resort is an annual event celebrating Christian rock and contemporary music. The event lasts an entire weekend with concerts beginning in the evening. Rock the Universe is a separately ticketed event, and Universal Orlando Resort offers a one night or a two night ticket for Guests. The Rock the Universe event activities take place exclusively though at Universal Studios Florida.
*In efforts to accommodate the Hurricane Irma aftermath, any already purchased 2017 Rock The Universe ticket can substitute a regular daytime park ticket. Or you can request a full refund. Please call 407-224-4233 for more details.*
Although Rock The Universe is a two night event, there are a number of ticket options available to accommodate your group’s trip the best. Universal Studios Florida will open to anyone with a Rock the Universe ticket after 4:00 p.m. the days of the show. To enter before 4:00 p.m. separate admission is required. The park closes for guests not attending Rock the Universe at 6:00 p.m. Any Rock The Universe ticket allows you to stay in the park until 1:00 a.m.
Ticket options include:
- One Night Ticket: This ticket allows you into only Universal Studios Florida after 4:00 p.m. to enjoy the festivities of Rock the Universe for one of the two nights the event takes place. (With this ticket, Guests cannot enter Islands of Adventure).
- Rock Your Weekend: Access to one park per day during the event.
- Rock Your Weekend Park to Park: Access to both parks both days.
- Group Rate: For every 10 tickets purchased get the eleventh one free.
Youth Group Benefits
When Youth leaders bring the youth groups they qualify for the following benefits:
- One free ticket for every ten purchased (group rate).
- Free Universal Express Unlimited ride access to skip lines at participating rides and attractions.
- Youth leaders have access to a separate lounge with complimentary snacks.
Rock The Universe is the ultimate package with great music from the who’s who of Christian rock and participating rides and attractions after hours! Guests can enjoy some of their favorite artists on Universal Studios’ two main stages, and in the FanZone, Guests can check out up and coming entertainers. FanZone is presented by Coco-Cola.
During Rock the Universe, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure rides are open after hours during the event, however in order to experience the attractions, you will need to make sure you have your wrist band on if you are going to be going in and out of the parks.
Sunday Morning Worship
The Sunday morning worship service is non denominational and welcomes anyone with a Rock The Universe ticket. It is held at the Fear Factor Live stage. You will need to reserve your seats in advance, so you don’t miss out.
Mouse For Less Tips
- The event is held rain or shine, however entertainment is subject to change due to inclement weather. So, if bad weather is scheduled for evening, make sure you bring a poncho.