Adventures by Disney Vacation Information
Jump to Adventures by Disney Discounts and Special Offers
Other Disney & Theme Park Destinations:
Get a $25 Disney Gift Card When You Recommend The Magic For Less Travel
Here's a quick easy way to earn a $25 Disney Gift card from The Magic For Less Travel. Refer a new client to The Magic For Less Travel. If your referred guest books a Disney trip, you'll get the gift card. There are only a few stipulations. The referred guest must be a NEW Guest who has never booked with The Magic for Less Travel. They must book a trip of $1500 or more and must mention your name in the "comment section" of the quote form "at the time of submitting" a quote request. Once your referral travels, you will be sent a free $25 gift card. That's all there is to it! This offer is good for any destination booked through Disney: Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, Disney's Hilton Head Resort, Disney's Vero Beach Resort and Adventures by Disney vacations.
Adventures by Disney Special Offers
FREE Gift Card Available Exclusively Through
Book your Adventures by Disney Vacation with The Magic for Less Travel and receive expert assistance and up to 5% of your vacation price comes back to you as a gift card! Use the gift card to pay for dining, shopping, souvenirs and more!
- Book an Adventures by Disney vacation of $2,000 and receive a $100 gift card.
- Book an Adventures by Disney vacation of $4,000 and receive a $200 gift card.
- Book an Adventures by Disney vacation of $8,000 and receive a $400 gift card.
- Book an Adventures by Disney vacation of $10,000 and receive a $500 gift card
- Book an Adventures by Disney vacation of $12,000 and receive a $600 gift card
- Spend more, get more - up to 5% of your vacation price!
* Valid for new reservations only. Gift card is a preloaded Disney gift card or Visa/Mastercard Gift card amount based on the final price of your vacation after any discounts or non-commissionable options. The amounts above are provided as examples and guests will receive a gift card of 5% for each thousand dollar increment of the base vacation price. Due to customs restrictions, guests located outside the US will not receive a Visa/Mastercard but instead will receive an e-mail gift certificate of the same value. Book by 6/30/13.
Adventures by Disney 2014 Itineraries
Itinerary details and pricing for all 2014 Adventures by Disney departures is now available. Adventures By Disney insiders can book on May 22, 2013 and the general public may book on May 23, 2014.
For 2014, a new itinerary for “Austria, Germany, and Czech Republic” has been added. The journey begins in Prague and Cesky Krumlov, where parents and children alike will make their very own marionettes with local craftsmen and embark on a picturesque walking tour of the city’s most historical landmarks. In Germany, soak in the scenic Bavarian Alps and visit the Ice Cave of Eishole before slipping into a village bakery to make pretzels. Guests take in the sights and sounds of Salzburg with a tour of Hellbrunn Castle and a performance from Duo Mozart Violinists. As the trip concludes in Vienna, families partake in private Quadrille lessons, learning the timeless art of waltzing from those who know it best. Finally, Guests will enjoy a private dinner at an emperor’s pavilion in the Vienna Zoo.
Also new for 2014, is an enhanced “Viva Italia” itinerary. This enhanced itinerary is perfect for families looking to explore the splendor of one of Europe’s most iconic destinations, with newly added VIP experiences. Additionally, new Special Teen-Focused Departures have been added for 2014, including:
• Peru: June 22 – 30, 2014 - Salsa lessons and horseback riding.
• Costa Rica: July 12 – 18, 2014 - Tour the natural wonders of Costa Rica. Private beach party, photography lessons at Laguna Lodge.
• Arizona & Utah: August 6 – 13, 2014 - Bike ride through Boynton Canyon, a Grand Canyon sunset hike, tennis and swimming at Red Cliffs Lodge in Moab.
- Alaska: Taming the Last Frontier (8 Days/7 Nights) - Anchorage, Denali * Kenai Fjords National Parks
- Arizona & Utah: Cowboys and Canyons (8 Days/7 Nights) - Sedona, Grand Canyon & Arches National Parks & Moab
- Southern California: Backstage Magic (6 Days/5 Nights) - Hollywood, Walt Disney Studios & The Disneyland Resort -
- Montana and Alberta, Canada: Roaming the Rockies (7 Days/6 Nights) - Glacier, Yoho & Banff National Parks
- Pennsylvania, District of Columbia & Virgina: Spirit of America (8 Days/7 Nights) - Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Monticello & Gettysburg
- Wyoming & Yellowstone: Quest for the West (7 Days/6 Nights) - Jackson Hole, Yellowstone National Park & Grand Teton National Parks & Brooks Lake
- Wyoming Winter Wonderland (5 Days/4 Nights) - Jackson Hole, Yellowstone National Park
Central & South America
- Costa Rica: "Coast to Coast" itinerary (7 Days/6 Nights) - Tortuguero, Arenal, Guanacaste & San Jose
- Ecuador & Galapagos Islands: Andean Highlands and Galapagos Islands (9 Days/8 Nights) - Quito, Otavalo Valley & Galapagos Islands
- Peru: Sacred Valleys & Incan Cities (9 Days/8 Nights) - Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Cusco & Lima
- Central Europe: Austria, Germany and Czech Republic (9 Days/8 Nights) - Vienna, Salzburg, Bavarian Alps & Prague
- Scotland: A Brave Adventure (9 Days/8 Nights) - Edinburgh, Isle of Skye, Inverness and Isle of Lewis
- Greece: Greek Odyssey (10 Days/9 Nights) - Athens, Delphi, Santorini & Crete
- Paris, Normandy & the Loire Valley: Esprit de France (8 Days/7 Nights)- Paris, Giverny, Versailles, Normandy, Deauville & the Loire Valley
- Amalfi Coast & Tuscany: Bella Italia (8 Days/7 Nights) - Sorrento, Positano, Capri, Pompeii, Florence, Siena & Pisa
- London, Paris & the English Countryside: Cities of Knights & Lights (8 Days/7 Nights) - London, Windsor, Stonehenge, Paris & Versailles
- Germany: Once Upon a Fairytale (9 Days/8 Nights) - Heidelberg, Waldeck, Rothenburg & Munich
- Ireland: Emerald Isle (8 Days/7 Nights) - Dublin, Cashel, Killarney Blarney & Dromoland Castle
- Italy: Viva Italia (9 Days/8 Nights) - Rome, Florence, Venice & Tuscan Countryside
- Italy & Switzerland: Alpine Magic (8 Days/7 Nights) - Lake Como, Lucerne, the Alps & Zermatt
Asia, Africa & The Pacific
- Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia: Jewels of Southeast Asia (12 Days/11 Nights) - Saigon, Hanoi, Hoi An, Luang Prabang, Siem Reap and Angkor Wat
- Australia with Tasmania: Discovery Down Under (12 Days/11 Nights) - Great Barrier Reef, Ayers Rock, Sydney & Tasmania
- China: Enchanted China (12 Days/11 Nights) - Beijing, Chengdu, Xi'an, Guilin, Shanghai & Hong Kong
- Egypt: Pyramids, Pharaohs & Ancient Treasures (10 Days/9 Nights) - Cairo, Pyramids of Giza, Abu Simbel, cruise on the Nile from Aswan to Luxor & Sharm el Sheikh
- South Africa: Safari in South Africa (10 Days/9 Nights) - Cape Town, Knysna and Kapama Game Reserve
Rates for these itineraries CAN be combined with The Magic for Less Travel’s Gift Card Offer. Vacations are all-inclusive for land-only. Adventures by Disney can book air separately.
Offers for Past Adventures By Disney Guests
Adventure Insiders Program
Once you travel on an Adventures by Disney vacation, you become part of a family. Adventure Insiders enjoy special surprises gifts throughout the year, receive early notice about new departures, and receive other exclusive "insider" perks. If you've traveled on an Adventures By Disney trip in the past, and have not joined the Adventure Insider Program, click the link below and join now!
Special 2013 Adventures for Disney Vacation Club Members
In 2013, Adventures by Disney will offer 3 special adventures for Disney Vacation Club Members to choose from, each with exclusive experiences!
June 5 - Cowboys & Canyons (was Southwest Splendor) - 8-day, 7-night
Itinerary: Arizona and Utah with a trip to the Grand Canyon, off-roading in Monument Valley,rafting trip down the Colorado River, and Arches National Park.
DVC Trip Exclusives: Guided Fossil Walk in the Grand Canyon with a local expert; Visit to historic Kolb Studio art exhibit in the Grand Canyon.
June 17 - Quest for the West - 7-day, 6-night
Itinerary: Jackson Hole, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, plus a 2-night stay at a private dude ranch.
DVC Trip Exclusives: Jackson Hole Aerial Tram to the top of Rendezvous Mountain (4,139 ft); Saddle-up demonstration with a lesson on how horses are acclimated to the ranch, what they like to eat and their differences in personality!
July 12 - City of Knights & Lights - 8-day, 7-night
Itinerary: London, Paris and the English countryside with visit to Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral
DVC Trip Exclusives: Enjoy a glass of champagne in a private car on the London Eye; Savor an authentic, freshly prepared, Parisian crepe near the Eiffel Tower.
On all of these trips, Disney Vacation Club members will get a fleece jacket and framed pin set, along with a gift themed to the adventure.
For DVC Members who will be paying for one of these adventures in cash, this offer CAN be combined with The Magic for Less Travel’s Gift Card Offer. Vacations are all-inclusive for land-only. Adventures by Disney can book air separately.
Note: DVC Members using points to book one of these adventures will need to do so through DVC member services.
Tours Specifically For Multi-Generational Families
In 2013, Adventures by Disney launches tours to Italy, London/Paris and Ireland specifically designed to bring the whole family along. Each departure features a professional photographer on-hand throughout the adventure to capture memory-making moments. And, these itineraries include two dedicated Adventure Guides, knowledgeable local experts, hands-on educational activities, VIP privileges, private ground transportation and extraordinary accommodations. With all of the details planned in advance, it’s easy for grandparents and parents to relax and immerse themselves in the most valuable experience of all – quality time with their family.
The Emerald Isle
Aug. 13, 2013 – 8 Days/7 Nights
Dublin, Cashel, Killarney and Newmarket-on-Fergus Families will feel like they have reached a pot of gold as they discover the treasures of Ireland with Adventures by Disney. With excursions through legendary castles and authentic Irish dancing lessons, one can’t help but embrace the luck of the Irish.
Cities of Knights and Lights
July 22, 2013 – 8 Days/7 Nights
London, Windsor, Stonehenge, Paris and Versailles Your Clients will step into the stories of fairy tale characters and kings in two of the most magical cities in Europe. From Buckingham Palace to the Eiffel Tower, Westminster Abbey to the Notre Dame Cathedral, they will experience unforgettable sites through hands-on experiences designed just for families.
July 18, 2013 – 9 Days/8 Nights
Rome, Orvieto, Tuscany, Artimino, Florence and Venice From exploring the masterpieces of Rome to pasta-making with an Italian chef and floating along the grand canals of Venice, your Clients will experience the spirit of Italy from the moment they arrive.
Disney's Multi-Generational Family Departures Can be combined with a special gift card offer from The Magic For Less Travel on qualifying vacations.
Adult Exclusive Departures
Offering all of the benefits of an Adventures by Disney vacation with an added twist of sophistication, Adult Exclusive Departures include entertainment, dining, local expert presentations and VIP experiences designed specifically for adult travelers. It's the perfect way to celebrate an anniversary, reconnect with friends or make honeymoon plans.
2013 Adult Only Departures
Alaska: Aug. 24 - Aug. 31, 2013
Arizona and Utah: May 22 - May 29, 2013; Aug. 28 - Sept. 4, 2013
Montana and Alberta, Canada: Sept. 1 - Sept. 7, 2013
Southern California: Oct. 13 - Oct. 18, 2013
Peru: Sept. 15 - Sept. 23, 2013; Oct. 5 - Oct. 13, 2013
Scotland: Sept. 15 - Sept. 23, 2013
England & France: Sept. 20 - Sept. 27, 2013
Germany: Sept. 15 - Sept. 23, 2013; Sept. 20 - Sept. 28, 2013
Greece: Sept. May 24 - June 2, 2013; Sept. 27 - Oct. 6, 2013
Ireland: Sept. Sept. 14 - Sept. 21, 2013
Italy and Switzerland: Sept. 8 - Sept. 15, 2013
Italy: May 19 - May 27, 2013; Sept. 15 - Sept. 23, 2013
Italy Signature: May 9 - May 17, 2013; Sept. 5 - Sept. 13, 2013
Amalfi Coast & Tuscany: Sept. 29 - Oct. 6, 2013
Southeast Asia: May 6 - May 17, 2013; Oct. 7 - Oct. 18, 2013
Austrailia: Oct. 23 - Nov. 3, 2013
China: May 12 - May 24, 2013; Sept. 15 - Sept. 26, 2013; Oct. 13 - Oct. 24, 2013
Egypt: Sept. 22 - Oct. 1, 2013; Oct. 20 - Oct. 29, 2013
Disney's Adult Departures Can be combined with a special gift card offer from The Magic For Less Travel on qualifying vacations.
Guaranteed Departure Program
Adventures by Disney now offers a Guaranteed Departure Program that allows guests to choose from select departures, deemed guaranteed for travel. These trips will not be canceled by Adventures by Disney less than 70 days prior to the scheduled tour start date. A list of 2013 Guaranteed Departures is below. Additional dates may be added throughout 2013 that are not noted here.
2013 Adult Only Departures as of March 12, 2013
Alaska: Jul 20, Aug 3
Arizona and Utah: May 22, Jun 26, Jul 3, Jul 10, Jul 24, Jul 31
Montana and Canada: Jul 15, Jul 28
Philadelphia, D.C., & Virginia: Jun 18, Jul 2
Southern California: Apr 28, May 26, Jun 9, Jun 23, Jun 30, Aug 4, Oct 13, Dec 15
Wyoming & Yellowstone: Jun 19, Jun 26, Jul 1, Jul 8, Jul 29, Jul 31, Aug 5, Aug 7
Eastern Costa Rica: Jun 8, Jun 15, Jun 29, Jul 6, Jul 20, Aug 3, Aug 10, Dec 21, Feb 1, 2014, Mar 15, 2014
Ecuador & Galapagos Islands: Jul 3, Jul 17, Aug 14
Galapagos: Dec 27
Peru: Jul 14, Jul 25, Oct 5, Dec 21
Scotland: Jun 4, Jun 9, Jun 17, Jun 22, Jun 30, Jul 22, Aug 4, Aug 18, Sep 15
England & France: May 20, May 31, Jun 7, Jun 14, Jun 17, Jun 21, Jun 24, Jun 28, Jul 1, Jul 15, Jul 19, Jul 26, Aug 2, Aug 12, Aug 16, Sep 20
France: May 23, Jun 13, Jun 27, Jul 6, Aug 10
Germany: Jun 14, Jun 21, Jun 30, Jul 5, Jul 12, Jul 14, Jul 26, Aug 4, Sep 15, Sep 20
Greece: Jun 11, Jun 21, Jul 2, Jul 16, Jul 19, Aug 6
Ireland: Jun 11, Jun 22, Jul 2, Jul 13, Jul 23, Aug 3, Sep 14
Italy and Switzerland: Jun 9, Jun 27, Aug 8
Italy: May 16, May 19, Jun 6, Jun 9, Jun 17, Jun 20, Jun 23, Jun 30, Jul 14, Jul 28, Aug 5, Aug 11, Aug 18, Sep 15
Italy Signature: May 9, Jun 13, Jul 4, Aug 1
Amalfi Coast & Tuscany: June 16 Jul 3, Jul 7, Jul 21, Aug 11, Sep 29
Southeast Asia: May 6, Jun 10, Jun 24, Jul 8, Dec 23
Austrailia: Jul 10, Dec 21
China: May 12, Jun 2, Jun 16, Jun 23, Jul 7, Jul 28, Oct 13
South Africa: Jun 30, Jul 14
Disney's Guaranteed Departures Can be combined with a special gift card offer from The Magic For Less Travel on qualifying vacations.
Adventures by Disney offers departures during some of the most joyful times of the year! Adventures by Disney holiday itineraries are designed to give you more time to focus on your family and to avoid the hassles that often accompany the holiday season. Book your holiday departure today!
2013 Holiday Departures
Australia: Dec. 19 - Dec. 30, 2012; Dec. 22, 2012 - Jan. 2, 2013; Dec. 18 - Dec. 29, 2013; Dec. 21, 2013 - Jan. 1, 2014
Cambodia, Vietnam & Laos: Dec. 23, 2013 - Jan. 3, 2014
Egypt: Dec. 22 - Dec. 31, 2013; Dec. 29, 2013 - Jan. 7, 2014
South Africa: Dec. 19 - Dec. 28, 2012; Dec. 18 - Dec. 27, 2013; Dec. 23, 2013 - Jan. 1, 2014
Costa Rica: Dec. 22 - Dec. 28, 2012; Dec. 29, 2012 - Jan. 4, 2013; Dec. 8 - Dec. 14, 2013; Dec. 21 - Dec. 27, 2013
Ecuador and Galapagos Islands: Dec. 18 - Dec. 26, 2013
Galapagos Cruise: Dec. 27, 2013 - Jan. 5, 2014
Peru: Dec. 22 - Dec. 30, 2012; Dec. 20 - Dec. 28, 2013
England & France: Dec. 28, 2012 - Jan. 4, 2013; Dec. 20 - Dec. 27, 2013; Dec. 27, 2013 - Jan. 3, 2014
Italy: Dec. 22 - Dec. 30, 2012; Dec. 21 - Dec. 29, 2013
Southern California: Dec. 16 - Dec. 21, 2012; Dec. 15 - Dec. 20, 2013
Wyoming Winter Wonderland: Dec. 23 - Dec. 27, 2013; Dec. 26 - Dec. 30, 2013; Dec. 28, 2013 - Jan. 1, 2014; Dec. 30, 2013 - Jan. 3, 2014
Disney's Holiday Departures Can be combined with a special gift card offer from The Magic For Less Travel on qualifying vacations.
Disney's Backstage Magic - Southern California Adventure
Book this vacation and receive The Magic For Less Travel's Gift Card offer valued up to 5% of your vacation price
2013 Departure Dates: Apr 28–May 3, 2013 • May 26–May 31, 2013 • Jun 9–Jun 14, 2013 • Jun 23–Jun 28, 2013 • Jun 30–Jul 5, 2013 • Jul 7–Jul 12, 2013 • Jul 21–Jul 26, 2013 • Jul 28–Aug 2, 2013 • Aug 4–Aug 9, 2013 • Aug 11–Aug 16, 2013 • Sep 15–Sep 20, 2013 • Oct 27–Nov 1, 2013 • Dec 15–Dec 20, 2013 • Jan 12 - Jan 17, 2014 • Feb 16 - Feb 21, 2014
Accommodations & Meals:
Renaissance Hollywood Hotel & Spa - Nights 1, 2
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa - Nights 3, 4, 5
5 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners, including a character breakfasts at the Disneyland Resort
Minimum age 4, Recommended age 5+
Adult: starts at $2,629 per person
Child: starts at $2,499 per person
Airfare to and from the destination is not included in the land package prices.
Tour Southern California like a VIP! This Disneyland Resort and Hollywood family vacation from Adventures by Disney begins with a Hollywood tour to some of the most famous Tinsel Town landmarks. Then visit sites where Walt Disney began his dream and meet the people who continue to bring his visions to life. Top off your trip with three thrilling days at the Disneyland Resort.
- Special Access at Disney Imagineering
Visit the Walt Disney Imagineers and get a glimpse of how they make the magic of Disney Theme Parks and Resorts when you see some of the creations conjured by this brilliant group of architects, designers, engineers, technicians and more. You'll also be able to enjoy a special shopping experience.
- Private Hollywood Tour
See Hollywood aboard an open-air vehicle with an expert guide. Snap photos of world-famous icons including the El Capitan Theatre, Pantages Theatre, Crossroads of the World, Sunset Strip, celebrity homes and more!
- Behind the Scenes at Disneyland Park
Spend two days enjoying a VIP experience at Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure Park with special Disney's FASTPASS service and reserved parade seating.
- Private Tour of Walt Disney's Disneyland Apartment
See Disneyland Park from the perspective of the man that started it all! Located on the second floor of the Disneyland Fire Dept. building, this cozy apartment was used by Walt Disney many nights during the park's construction and early years of operation. You'll get a privately guided tour of this rarely seen location!
- Exclusive Visit to The Jim Henson Company Lot
Tour the home of Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and some of your other favorite Muppets! Usually not open to the public, The Jim Henson Company Lot was built in 1917 by Charlie Chaplin. The charming studio is featured prominently in the new Walt Disney Pictures movie, The Muppets (2011).
Disney's Backstage Magic vacations Can be combined with a special gift card offer from The Magic For Less Travel on qualifying vacations.