Adventures by Disney Vacation Information
Jump to Adventures by Disney Discounts and Special Offers
Other Disney & Theme Park Destinations:
Get a $25 Disney Gift Card When You Recommend The Magic For Less Travel
Here's a quick easy way to earn a $25 Disney Gift card from The Magic For Less Travel. Refer a new client to The Magic For Less Travel. If your referred guest books a Disney trip, you'll get the gift card. There are only a few stipulations. The referred guest must be a NEW Guest who has never booked with The Magic for Less Travel. They must book a trip of $1500 or more and must mention your name in the "comment section" of the quote form "at the time of submitting" a quote request. Once your referral travels, you will be sent a free $25 gift card. That's all there is to it! This offer is good for any destination booked through Disney: Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, Disney's Hilton Head Resort, Disney's Vero Beach Resort and Adventures by Disney vacations. Please note that international guest who refer a guest that books a Disney vacation will alternatively be offered a credit toward their next Disney vacation booked with The Magic For Less Travel.
Adventures by Disney Special Offers
Save Up to 5% Off Your Adventures By Disney Vacation
Travel around the world in Disney style! Book your Adventures by Disney Vacation with The Magic for Less Travel and receive our concierge vacation planning assistance and save up to 5% on the price of your Adventures by Disney vacation!
- Book an Adventures by Disney vacation of $2,000 and save $100
- Book an Adventures by Disney vacation of $4,000 and save $200
- Book an Adventures by Disney vacation of $8,000 and save $400
- Book an Adventures by Disney vacation of $10,000 and save $500
- Book an Adventures by Disney vacation of $12,000 and save $600
- Spend more, get more - up to 5% of your vacation price!
*Valid for new reservations only. Savings amount listed in US dollars and based on the final price of your vacation before taxes, pre or post stays, insurance, or non-commissionable options. The amounts above are provided as examples and guests receive a discount of 5% for each thousand dollar increment of the base vacation price. Savings will be applied to final payment. Offer not valid on Disney Cruise Line Adventures by Disney add-ons or reservations made on a Disney Cruise. If the reservations is cancelled after final payment, guest will repay The Magic for Less Travel for the savings amount. Offer cannot be transferred and has no cash value. Book by 3/31/15.
Adventures By Disney Savings for DVC Members
Guest who are Disney Vacation Club members and who are paying in cash (not using points) may get a lower rate on Adventures By Disney vacations. ABD rates are tiered like just like cruise pricing. The rates can go up as the adventure is booked and fills up. If a guest is a DVC member but paying for their Adventures By Disney vacations they will get the lowest rate based on the original price of the trip when it first opened for booking. DVC members just need to include their DVC membership ID when booking or make sure that their travel agent has this information.
Adventures by Disney 2014 and 2015 Itineraries
Itinerary details and pricing for all 2014 and 2015 Adventures by Disney departures is now available.
For 2015, a new itinerary for “Ecuadorian Amazon” has been added. The Trip highlights include snorkeling on Santa Cruz, Galapagos, exploring life in the Amazon, cooking class in Quito, Visit to Limoncocha Biological Reserve, the Historica Center of Quito, canoeing into the heart of the rainforest and more.
Also new for 2015 are two new long weekend trips. Travel on the ultimate mini-vacation and visit New York City or San Francisco & Napa. These four-day weekend getaways are the perfect break from the everyday and invites you to explore some of America’s favorite locations in a new light.
Plus, guests will be able to explore Spains’s bustling cities, artistic treasures and cultural heritage. And, in Tuscany they’ll enjoy a culinary immersion into the tastes and traditions of the Italian countryside. All of these new trips are now available to book.
- New! Nashville (4 Days/3 Nights) - Grand Ole Opry, RCA Studio, Bluebird Café, The Hermitage
- New! New York City (4 Days/3 Nights) - Rockefeller Center, Broadway, Times Square, Harlem & Central Park
- New! San Francisco & Napa (4 Days/3 Nights) - Fisherman's Wharf, Napa Valley, Muir Woods, Angel Island
- Alaska: Taming the Last Frontier (8 Days/7 Nights) - Anchorage, Denali * Kenai Fjords National Parks
- Arizona & Utah: Cowboys and Canyons (8 Days/7 Nights) - Sedona, Grand Canyon & Arches National Parks & Moab
- Southern California: Backstage Magic (6 Days/5 Nights) - Hollywood, Walt Disney Studios & The Disneyland Resort -
- Montana and Alberta, Canada: Roaming the Rockies (7 Days/6 Nights) - Glacier, Yoho & Banff National Parks
- Pennsylvania, District of Columbia & Virgina: Spirit of America (8 Days/7 Nights) - Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Monticello & Gettysburg
- Wyoming & Yellowstone: Quest for the West (7 Days/6 Nights) - Jackson Hole, Yellowstone National Park & Grand Teton National Parks & Brooks Lake
- Wyoming Winter Wonderland (5 Days/4 Nights) - Jackson Hole, Yellowstone National Park
Central & South America
- New! Ecuador: Amazon & Galapagos Islands (12 Days/11 Nights) - Quito, Yasuni National Park, Santa Cruz Island
- Costa Rica: "Coast to Coast" itinerary (7 Days/6 Nights) - Tortuguero, Arenal, Guanacaste & San Jose
- Ecuador & Galapagos Islands: Andean Highlands and Galapagos Islands (9 Days/8 Nights) - Quito, Otavalo Valley & Galapagos Islands
- Peru: Sacred Valleys & Incan Cities (9 Days/8 Nights) - Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Cusco & Lima
- Norway (8 Days/7 Nights) - Fjords, Bergen & Oslo
- Central Europe: Austria, Germany and Czech Republic (9 Days/8 Nights) - Vienna, Salzburg, Bavarian Alps & Prague
- Scotland: A Brave Adventure (9 Days/8 Nights) - Edinburgh, Isle of Skye, Inverness and Isle of Lewis
- Greece: Greek Odyssey (10 Days/9 Nights) - Athens, Delphi, Santorini & Crete
- Paris, Normandy & the Loire Valley: Esprit de France (8 Days/7 Nights)- Paris, Giverny, Versailles, Normandy, Deauville & the Loire Valley
- Amalfi Coast & Tuscany: Bella Italia (8 Days/7 Nights) - Sorrento, Positano, Capri, Pompeii, Florence, Siena & Pisa
- London, Paris & the English Countryside: Cities of Knights & Lights (8 Days/7 Nights) - London, Windsor, Stonehenge, Paris & Versailles
- New! Spain (9 Days/8 Nights) - Madrid, Segovia, Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, Marbella & Barcelona
- Germany: Once Upon a Fairytale (9 Days/8 Nights) - Heidelberg, Waldeck, Rothenburg & Munich
- Ireland: Emerald Isle (8 Days/7 Nights) - Dublin, Cashel, Killarney Blarney & Dromoland Castle
- Italy: Viva Italia (9 Days/8 Nights) - Rome, Florence, Venice & Tuscan Countryside
- Italy & Switzerland: Alpine Magic (8 Days/7 Nights) - Lake Como, Lucerne, the Alps & Zermatt
- New! Tuscany (7 Days/6 Nights) - Florence & the Chianti region of Tuscany
Asia, Africa & The Pacific
- Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia: Jewels of Southeast Asia (12 Days/11 Nights) - Saigon, Hanoi, Hoi An, Luang Prabang, Siem Reap and Angkor Wat
- Australia with Tasmania: Discovery Down Under (12 Days/11 Nights) - Great Barrier Reef, Ayers Rock, Sydney & Tasmania
- China: Enchanted China (12 Days/11 Nights) - Beijing, Chengdu, Xi'an, Guilin, Shanghai & Hong Kong
- Egypt: Pyramids, Pharaohs & Ancient Treasures (10 Days/9 Nights) - Cairo, Pyramids of Giza, Abu Simbel, cruise on the Nile from Aswan to Luxor & Sharm el Sheikh
- South Africa: Safari in South Africa (10 Days/9 Nights) - Cape Town, Knysna and Kapama Game Reserve
Rates for these itineraries CAN be combined with The Magic for Less Travel’s Gift Card Offer. Vacations are all-inclusive for land-only. Adventures by Disney can book air separately.
Offers for Past Adventures By Disney Guests
Once you travel on an Adventures by Disney vacation, you become part of a family. Adventure Insiders enjoy special surprises gifts throughout the year, receive early notice about new departures, and receive other exclusive "insider" perks.
If you've traveled on an Adventures By Disney trip in the past, and have not joined the Adventure Insider Program, click the link below and join now!
$300 Discount for Adventure Insiders
Who Have Traveled on 2 or More Trips!
Adventure Insiders who have traveled on two or more Adventures by Disney vacations will receive $300 off* per reservation when booking before 3/28/15.
*Adventures by Disney Adventure Insider program members who have traveled on at least two (2) Adventures by Disney vacations between 1/1/05 and 9/28/14 will receive $300 off per reservation when booking a new Adventures by Disney departure at the non-discounted Regular Rate between 9/28/14 and 3/28/15. Excludes Specialty Departures. Valid on new bookings only. Land packages are subject to availability. Subject to verification of enrollment in the Adventure Insiders program and confirmation of the completion of two (2) previous Adventures by Disney trips between 1/1/05 and 9/28/14. Lead guest on the reservation must travel on the land package booked. Not transferable or redeemable for cash in whole or in part. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply, subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited. Offer valid for US residents only.
Insider rates CAN be combined with The Magic for Less Travel’s Gift Card Offer when booked through The Magic For Less Travel. Vacations are all-inclusive for land-only. Adventures by Disney can book air separately.
Adult Exclusive Departures
Offering all of the benefits of an Adventures by Disney vacation with an added twist of sophistication, Adult Exclusive Departures include entertainment, dining, local expert presentations and VIP experiences designed specifically for adult travelers. It's the perfect way to celebrate an anniversary, reconnect with friends or make honeymoon plans.
2015 "Adult Only" Departures
Australia: Sep 23, Oct 21
China: Sep 6, Oct 11
Cambodia, Vietnam & Laos: Jan 12, Sep 7, Oct 5
Costa Rica: Jan 31, Apr 11, Aug 15, Sep 5, Oct 10
Ecuador and Galapagos Islands Jan 23, Aug 21
Peru: May 30, Aug 12, Sep 13, Sep 23
Austria, Germany & Czech Republic: Sept 14, Sep 18
Italy & Amalfi Coast: May 24, Sep 27, Oct 7
England & France: Apr 10, May 18, Sep 18, Sep 28
France: Aug 22
Germany: May 29, Aug 14, Sep 25
Greece: May 8, May 22, Aug 21, Sep 15, Sep 25
Ireland: May 23, May 30, Aug 22, Sep 5
Italy and Switzerland: Aug 28
Italy: Apr 16, May 14, Aug 24, Sep 3, Sep 14, Oct 5, Oct 15
Norway: Sep 5
Scotland: May 24, Jun 3, Aug 16, Aug 28, Sep 6
Alaska: Aug 17
Arizona and Utah: May 20, May 27
Montana and Alberta, Canada: Aug 10
New York City: Aug 21, Sep 3, Oct 8, Oct 15
San Francisco: May 28, Sep 3, Oct 22
Southern California: Jan 25, Feb 15, May 24, Aug 16, Sep 6, Oct 11, Nov 1
Disney's Adult Departures Can be combined with a special gift card offer from The Magic For Less Travel on qualifying vacations.
Special Multi-Generational Departures
Filled with opportunities to share unforgettable moments and strengthen bonds between grandparents, parents and children. On these departures only, a professional photographer will travel with your group to capture precious moments and create a personalized digital package of images for your family at no additional cost:
- China: 12 Days/11 Nights - June 7 - June 18, 2015
- Austria, Germany, and Czech Republic: 9 Days/ 8 Nights - August 21 - August 29, 2015
Disney's Multi-Generational Departures Can be combined with a special gift card offer from The Magic For Less Travel on qualifying vacations.
Guaranteed Departure Program
Adventures by Disney now offers a Guaranteed Departure Program that allows guests to choose from select departures, deemed guaranteed for travel. These trips will not be canceled by Adventures by Disney less than 70 days prior to the scheduled tour start date. A list of 2014/2015 Guaranteed Departures is below. Additional dates may be added throughout 2014 that are not noted here.
2015/2016 Guaranteed Departures as of February 10, 2015
Southern California: 2015: May 24; 2015: Feb 14
New York: 2015: Jun 11, Jun 25
Arizona & Utah: 2015: Apr 1, Jun 8, Jun 15, Jun 22, Jun 29, Jul 29
Yellowstone & Wyoming: 2015: Jun 14, Jul 12, Aug 9
San Francisco: 2015: May 28, Jun 18
Winter in Wyoming: 2015: --
Nashville: 2015: Oct 8
Montana & Canada: 2015: Jun 29, Jul 8, Jul 20
Alaska: 2015:Jun 22, Jul 8
Scotland: 2015: Jun 23
England & France: 2015: Mar, 20, Mar 30, Jun 5, Jun 15, Jun 26, Jul 17, Jul 31, Aug 10
Germany: 2015: Jun 19, Jun 26, Jul 10, Jul 17, Jul 24, Aug 7
Ireland: 2015: Jul 3, Jul 24, Aug 1
Central Europe: 2015: Jun 13, Jun 19, Jun 26, Jul 3, Jul 10, Jul 15, Jul 31, Sep 18
Norway: 2015: Jul 2, Jul 10, Jul 18, Jul 25, Aug 1, Sep 5
Greece: 2015: Jun 5, Jun 19, Jun 30, Jul 17, Jul 28, Aug 7
Italy: 2015: May 14, Jun 4, Jun 8, Jun 11, Jun 15, Jun 18, Jun 22, Jun 25, Jun 29, Jul 2, Jul 9, Jul 16, Aug 3, Aug 6, Aug 10, Aug 17, Sep 14
Italy & Amalfi Coast: 2015: Jun 7, Jun 17, Jul 8, Jul 19, Jul 29
Italy & Switzerland: 2015: Jun 19, Jun 28
Cambodia, Vietnam, & Laos: 2015: Apr 13, Jun 22, Aug 3, Dec 23
Australia with Tasmania: 2015: Jun 24, Jul 8, Dec 19
South Africa: 2015: Jun 27, Dec 23
China: 2015: Jun 7
Costa Rica: 2015: Mar 21, Mar 28, Apr 4, Jun 27, Jul 18, Aug 1
Amazon & Galapagos Islands: 2015: Apr 7, Jun 16, Jul 14, Aug 4, Dec 22; 2016: Jan 19
Peru & Machu Picchu: 2015: Jun 10, Dec 19
Disney's Guaranteed Departures Can be combined with a special gift card offer from The Magic For Less Travel on qualifying vacations.
Southern California Adventure:
Disney Backstage, Hollywood & Disneyland
Book this vacation and receive The Magic For Less Travel's Gift Card offer valued up to 5% of your vacation price
2015 Departure Dates: Mar 22 - Mar 27 • May 24 - May 29 • Jun 7 - Jun 12 • Jun 14 - Jun 19 • Jun 21 - Jun 26 •
Jun 28 - Jul 3 • Jul 5 - Jul 10 • Jul 12 - Jul 17 • Jul 19 - Jul 24 • Jul 26 - Jul 31 • Aug 2 - Aug 7 • Aug 9 - Aug 14 •
Aug 16 - Aug 21* • Sep 6 - Sep 11* • Oct 11* - Oct 16 • Oct 25 - Oct 30 • Nov 1 - Nov 6* • Jan 24 - Jan 29, 2916* •
Feb 14- Feb 19, 2016*
Adult: starts at $2,889 per person
Child: starts at $2,759 per person
Airfare to and from the destination is not included in the land package prices.
Accommodations & Meals:
Loews Hollywood Hotel - Nights 1, 2
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa - Nights 3, 4, 5
5 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners, including a character breakfasts at the Disneyland Resort
Minimum age 4, Recommended age 5+
Tour Southern California like a VIP! This Disneyland Resort and Hollywood family vacation from Adventures by Disney begins with a Hollywood tour to some of the most famous Tinsel Town landmarks. Then visit sites where Walt Disney began his dream and meet the people who continue to bring his visions to life. Top off your trip with three thrilling days at the Disneyland Resort.
- Exclusive Access at Disney Imagineering
Visit the Walt Disney Imagineers and get a glimpse of how they make the magic of Disney Theme Parks and Resorts when you see some of the creations conjured by this brilliant group of architects, designers, engineers, technicians and more. You'll also be able to enjoy a special shopping experience.
- Private Hollywood Tour
Follow in the footsteps of your favorite celebrities on this walking tour through Hollywood. You'll see some of the most iconic sites in Tinseltown, including the TCL Chinese Theatre, El Capitan Theatre, and the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Visit The Jim Henson Company
Tour the home of Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and some of your other favorite Muppets! Usually not open to the public, The Jim Henson Company Lot was built in 1917 by Charlie Chaplin. The charming studio is featured prominently in the Walt Disney Pictures movie, The Muppets (2011).
- Behind the Scenes at Disneyland Park
Spend two days enjoying a VIP experience at Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure Park with special Disney's FASTPASS service and reserved parade seating.
- Private Tour of Walt Disney's Disneyland Apartment
See Disneyland Park from the perspective of the man that started it all! Located on the second floor of the Disneyland Fire Dept. building, this cozy apartment was used by Walt Disney many nights during the park's construction and early years of operation. You'll get a privately guided tour of this rarely seen location!
plus, Adventures by Disney is offering two special departures of the Southern California: Disney Backstage vacation for the Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend and the Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend at Disneyland Resort. Both special departures are 7 Days/ 6 Nights and include accommodations at the Loews Hollywood Hotel and Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. These departures include all the fun of the Disney Backstage trip such as exclusive access at Walt Disney Imagineering, a private visit to The Jim Henson Company, and a tour of the Walt Disney Studios, plus the following:
Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon Special Departure: Nov. 10 - Nov. 16, 2014
- Admission to the sold-out Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon and 5K
- Two pre-race group training runs, one in Hollywood and one in Huntington Beach
- Access to Pasta in the Park
Star Wars Super Heroes Half Marathon Special Departure: Jan. 12 - Jan. 18, 2014
- Admission to the Star Wars Rebel Challenge (Half Marathon and 10K) and 5K
- One group training run around Lake Hollywood
- Access to the Star Wars Wookiee Welcome Party
Disney's Southern California vacations Can be combined with a special gift card offer from The Magic For Less Travel on qualifying vacations.Top