Adventures by Disney Vacation Information
Jump to Adventures by Disney Discounts and Special Offers
Other Disney & Theme Park Destinations:
Get a $25 Disney Gift Card When You Recommend The Magic For Less Travel
Here's a quick easy way to earn a $25 Disney Gift card from The Magic For Less Travel. Refer a new client to The Magic For Less Travel. If your referred guest books a Disney trip, you'll get the gift card. There are only a few stipulations. The referred guest must be a NEW Guest who has never booked with The Magic for Less Travel. They must book a trip of $1500 or more and must mention your name in the "comment section" of the quote form "at the time of submitting" a quote request. Once your referral travels, you will be sent a free $25 gift card. That's all there is to it! This offer is good for any destination booked through Disney: Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, Disney's Hilton Head Resort, Disney's Vero Beach Resort and Adventures by Disney vacations. Please note that international guest who refer a guest that books a Disney vacation will alternatively be offered a credit toward their next Disney vacation booked with The Magic For Less Travel.
Adventures by Disney Special Offers
FREE Gift Card Available Exclusively Through
Book your Adventures by Disney Vacation with The Magic for Less Travel and receive expert assistance and up to 5% of your vacation price comes back to you as a gift card! Use the gift card to pay for dining, shopping, souvenirs and more!
- Book an Adventures by Disney vacation of $2,000 and receive a $100 gift card.
- Book an Adventures by Disney vacation of $4,000 and receive a $200 gift card.
- Book an Adventures by Disney vacation of $8,000 and receive a $400 gift card.
- Book an Adventures by Disney vacation of $10,000 and receive a $500 gift card
- Book an Adventures by Disney vacation of $12,000 and receive a $600 gift card
- Spend more, get more - up to 5% of your vacation price!
* Valid for new reservations only. Gift card is a preloaded Disney gift card or Visa/Mastercard Gift card amount based on the final price of your vacation after any discounts or non-commissionable options. The amounts above are provided as examples and guests will receive a gift card of 5% for each thousand dollar increment of the base vacation price. Due to customs restrictions, guests located outside the US will not receive a Visa/Mastercard but instead will receive an e-mail gift certificate of the same value. Book by 4/30/14.
Adventures by Disney 2014 Itineraries
Itinerary details and pricing for all 2014 Adventures by Disney departures is now available.
For 2014, a new itinerary for “Austria, Germany, and Czech Republic” has been added. The journey begins in Prague and Cesky Krumlov, where parents and children alike will make their very own marionettes with local craftsmen and embark on a picturesque walking tour of the city’s most historical landmarks. In Germany, soak in the scenic Bavarian Alps and visit the Ice Cave of Eishole before slipping into a village bakery to make pretzels. Guests take in the sights and sounds of Salzburg with a tour of Hellbrunn Castle and a performance from Duo Mozart Violinists. As the trip concludes in Vienna, families partake in private Quadrille lessons, learning the timeless art of waltzing from those who know it best. Finally, Guests will enjoy a private dinner at an emperor’s pavilion in the Vienna Zoo.
Also new for 2014, is an enhanced “Viva Italia” itinerary. This enhanced itinerary is perfect for families looking to explore the splendor of one of Europe’s most iconic destinations, with newly added VIP experiences. Additionally, new Special Teen-Focused Departures have been added for 2014, including:
• Peru: June 22 – 30, 2014 - Salsa lessons and horseback riding.
• Costa Rica: July 12 – 18, 2014 - Tour the natural wonders of Costa Rica. Private beach party, photography lessons at Laguna Lodge.
• Arizona & Utah: August 6 – 13, 2014 - Bike ride through Boynton Canyon, a Grand Canyon sunset hike, tennis and swimming at Red Cliffs Lodge in Moab.
- Alaska: Taming the Last Frontier (8 Days/7 Nights) - Anchorage, Denali * Kenai Fjords National Parks
- Arizona & Utah: Cowboys and Canyons (8 Days/7 Nights) - Sedona, Grand Canyon & Arches National Parks & Moab
- Southern California: Backstage Magic (6 Days/5 Nights) - Hollywood, Walt Disney Studios & The Disneyland Resort -
- Montana and Alberta, Canada: Roaming the Rockies (7 Days/6 Nights) - Glacier, Yoho & Banff National Parks
- Pennsylvania, District of Columbia & Virgina: Spirit of America (8 Days/7 Nights) - Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Monticello & Gettysburg
- Wyoming & Yellowstone: Quest for the West (7 Days/6 Nights) - Jackson Hole, Yellowstone National Park & Grand Teton National Parks & Brooks Lake
- Wyoming Winter Wonderland (5 Days/4 Nights) - Jackson Hole, Yellowstone National Park
Central & South America
- Costa Rica: "Coast to Coast" itinerary (7 Days/6 Nights) - Tortuguero, Arenal, Guanacaste & San Jose
- Ecuador & Galapagos Islands: Andean Highlands and Galapagos Islands (9 Days/8 Nights) - Quito, Otavalo Valley & Galapagos Islands
- Peru: Sacred Valleys & Incan Cities (9 Days/8 Nights) - Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Cusco & Lima
- New! Norway: Adventures by Disney will head to Norway on a new trip inspired by the soon-to-be released Walt Disney Pictures animated film, Frozen. Follow in the footsteps of the Frozen filmmakers as they explore the sights, meet the people and experience the breathtaking beauty of this magnificent country. Reservations for the Norway itinerary will be available to book beginning on Oct. 15, 2013.
- Central Europe: Austria, Germany and Czech Republic (9 Days/8 Nights) - Vienna, Salzburg, Bavarian Alps & Prague
- Scotland: A Brave Adventure (9 Days/8 Nights) - Edinburgh, Isle of Skye, Inverness and Isle of Lewis
- Greece: Greek Odyssey (10 Days/9 Nights) - Athens, Delphi, Santorini & Crete
- Paris, Normandy & the Loire Valley: Esprit de France (8 Days/7 Nights)- Paris, Giverny, Versailles, Normandy, Deauville & the Loire Valley
- Amalfi Coast & Tuscany: Bella Italia (8 Days/7 Nights) - Sorrento, Positano, Capri, Pompeii, Florence, Siena & Pisa
- London, Paris & the English Countryside: Cities of Knights & Lights (8 Days/7 Nights) - London, Windsor, Stonehenge, Paris & Versailles
- Germany: Once Upon a Fairytale (9 Days/8 Nights) - Heidelberg, Waldeck, Rothenburg & Munich
- Ireland: Emerald Isle (8 Days/7 Nights) - Dublin, Cashel, Killarney Blarney & Dromoland Castle
- Italy: Viva Italia (9 Days/8 Nights) - Rome, Florence, Venice & Tuscan Countryside
- Italy & Switzerland: Alpine Magic (8 Days/7 Nights) - Lake Como, Lucerne, the Alps & Zermatt
Asia, Africa & The Pacific
- Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia: Jewels of Southeast Asia (12 Days/11 Nights) - Saigon, Hanoi, Hoi An, Luang Prabang, Siem Reap and Angkor Wat
- Australia with Tasmania: Discovery Down Under (12 Days/11 Nights) - Great Barrier Reef, Ayers Rock, Sydney & Tasmania
- China: Enchanted China (12 Days/11 Nights) - Beijing, Chengdu, Xi'an, Guilin, Shanghai & Hong Kong
- Egypt: Pyramids, Pharaohs & Ancient Treasures (10 Days/9 Nights) - Cairo, Pyramids of Giza, Abu Simbel, cruise on the Nile from Aswan to Luxor & Sharm el Sheikh
- South Africa: Safari in South Africa (10 Days/9 Nights) - Cape Town, Knysna and Kapama Game Reserve
Rates for these itineraries CAN be combined with The Magic for Less Travel’s Gift Card Offer. Vacations are all-inclusive for land-only. Adventures by Disney can book air separately.
Offers for Past Adventures By Disney Guests
Adventure Insiders Program
Once you travel on an Adventures by Disney vacation, you become part of a family. Adventure Insiders enjoy special surprises gifts throughout the year, receive early notice about new departures, and receive other exclusive "insider" perks. If you've traveled on an Adventures By Disney trip in the past, and have not joined the Adventure Insider Program, click the link below and join now!
Tours Specifically For Multi-Generational Families Or Teens
For the Whole Family
In 2014, Adventures by Disney launches tours to Italy, China and Yellowstone/Wyoming specifically designed to bring the whole family along. Each departure features a professional photographer on-hand throughout the adventure to capture memory-making moments. And, these itineraries include two dedicated Adventure Guides, knowledgeable local experts, hands-on educational activities, VIP privileges, private ground transportation and extraordinary accommodations. With all of the details planned in advance, it’s easy for grandparents and parents to relax and immerse themselves in the most valuable experience of all – quality time with their family.
ITALY: 9 Days/8 Nights - June 12, 2014
CHINA: 12 Days/11 Nights - July 13, 2014
YELLOWSTONE & WYOMING: - August 10, 2014
For Families with Teens
Designed with just the right balance of family time and time with other teens discovering the world. For 2014, we have three itineraries for families with teens:
PERU: 9 Days/8 Nights - June 22 - 30, 2014
COSTA RICA: 7 Days / 6 Nights - July 12 - 18, 2014
ARIZONA & UTAH: 8 Days/ 7 Nights - August 6 - 13, 2014
Disney's Multi-Generational or Teen Departures Can be combined with a special gift card offer from The Magic For Less Travel on qualifying vacations.
Adult Exclusive Departures
Offering all of the benefits of an Adventures by Disney vacation with an added twist of sophistication, Adult Exclusive Departures include entertainment, dining, local expert presentations and VIP experiences designed specifically for adult travelers. It's the perfect way to celebrate an anniversary, reconnect with friends or make honeymoon plans.
2014 Adult Only Departures
Australia: Oct 22
China: May 11, Oct 12
Cambodia, Vietnam & Laos: Jan 13, Oct 6, Dec 22
Costa Rica: Feb 1, Sept 13
Peru: Sept 14, Oct 4
Austria, Germany & Czech Republic: Sept 13
Italy & Amalfi Coast: May 25, Sept 28
England & France: Sept 19
France: May 24
Germany: Sept 19 & 26
Greece: May 23, Sept 26, Oct 7
Ireland: Sept 13
Italy and Switzerland: Sept 7
Italy: May 18, Sept 14
Scotland: Aug 31, Sept 14
Alaska: Aug 18
Arizona and Utah: Aug 20
Montana and Alberta, Canada: Aug 4
Southern California: Jun 8, Oct 12
Disney's Adult Departures Can be combined with a special gift card offer from The Magic For Less Travel on qualifying vacations.
Guaranteed Departure Program
Adventures by Disney now offers a Guaranteed Departure Program that allows guests to choose from select departures, deemed guaranteed for travel. These trips will not be canceled by Adventures by Disney less than 70 days prior to the scheduled tour start date. A list of 2014 Guaranteed Departures is below. Additional dates may be added throughout 2014 that are not noted here.
2014/2015 Guaranteed Departures as of March 26, 2014
Alaska: Jun 23, Jul 7, Jul 21, Aug 4, Aug 18
Southern California: May 25, Jun 15, Jun 22, Jul 13, Aug 3, Aug 10, Oct 12
Arizona & Utah: Jun 4, Jun 25, Jul 2
Yellowstone & Wyoming: Jun 15, Jun 18, Jun 25, Jun 29, Jul 6, Jul 9, Jul 13, Jul 16, Jul 23, Jul 30, Aug 3, Aug 10
Montana & Canada: July 1, Jul 8, Jul 27, Aug 4
Scotland: Jun 8, Jun 16, Jun 21, Jun 29, Jul 21, Aug 3
England & France: May 30, Jun 6, Jun 13, Jun 16, Jun 20, Jun 27, Jun 30, Jul 4, Jul 18, Jul 25, Jul 27, Aug 1, Sep 19
France: Paris, Versailles & Normandy: May 24, May 31, Jun 14, Jun 28, Jul 19, Aug 2
Germany: Jun 13, Jun 20, Jun 27, Jul 4, Jul 11, Jul 18, Jul 25, Aug 1
Ireland: May 31, Jun 10, Jun 21, Jul 1, Jul 12, Aug 2, Aug 12, Sept 13
Austria, Germany & Czech Republic: Jun 14, Jun 21, Jun 28, Jul 5, Jul 12, Jul 19, Jul 26, Aug 2, Aug 16, Sept 13
Italy: May 26, Jun 5, Jun 8, Jun 12, Jun 16, Jun 19, Jun 22, Jun 26, Jun 29, Jul 3, Jul 10, Jul 13, Jul 17, Jul 20, Jul 27, Jul 31, Sept 14, Dec 21
Italy & Amalfi Coast: May 25, Jul 6, Jul 20, Jul 30
Italy & Switzerland: Jun 20, Jul 11, Aug 1
Greece: May 23, Jun 10, Jun 20, Jul 18, Aug 1, Aug 5
Cambodia, Vietnam, & Laos: Apr 14, Jul 7, Aug 4, Dec 22
China: May 11, Jun 15, Jun 22, Jul 6, Jul 13, Jul 27, Aug 10
Austrailia with Tasmania: Jun 18, Jul 9, Aug 6, Dec 20
South Africa: Jun 29, Jul 13, Dec 17
Costa Rica: Jun 14, Jul 5, Jul 12, Jul 19, Aug 2, Aug 9, Dec 20, Mar 14, 2015
Ecuador & Galapagos Islands: Jul 11, Jul 25, Aug 8, Dec 26
Peru & Machu Picchu: Jun 11, Jun 22, Jul 4, Aug 3, Oct 4, Dec 19
Disney's Guaranteed Departures Can be combined with a special gift card offer from The Magic For Less Travel on qualifying vacations.
Southern California Adventure: Disney Backstage, Hollywood & Disneyland
Book this vacation and receive The Magic For Less Travel's Gift Card offer valued up to 5% of your vacation price
2014 Departure Dates: Feb 16 - Feb 21 • Mar 23 - Mar 28 • Apr 13 - Apr 18 • May 25 - May 30 • Jun 8 - Jun 13* • Jun 15 - Jun 20 • Jul 20 - Jul 25 • Jul 27 - Aug 1 • Aug 3 - Aug 8 • Aug 10 - Aug 15 • Oct 12 - Oct 17* • Oct 26 - Oct 31 • Jan 25 - Jan 30, 2015* • Feb 15 - Feb 20, 2015*
Accommodations & Meals:
Renaissance Hollywood Hotel & Spa - Nights 1, 2
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa - Nights 3, 4, 5
5 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners, including a character breakfasts at the Disneyland Resort
Minimum age 4, Recommended age 5+
Adult: starts at $2,709 per person
Child: starts at $2,579 per person
Airfare to and from the destination is not included in the land package prices.
Tour Southern California like a VIP! This Disneyland Resort and Hollywood family vacation from Adventures by Disney begins with a Hollywood tour to some of the most famous Tinsel Town landmarks. Then visit sites where Walt Disney began his dream and meet the people who continue to bring his visions to life. Top off your trip with three thrilling days at the Disneyland Resort.
- Exclusive Access at Disney Imagineering
Visit the Walt Disney Imagineers and get a glimpse of how they make the magic of Disney Theme Parks and Resorts when you see some of the creations conjured by this brilliant group of architects, designers, engineers, technicians and more. You'll also be able to enjoy a special shopping experience.
- Private Hollywood Tour
Follow in the footsteps of your favorite celebrities on this walking tour through Hollywood. You'll see some of the most iconic sites in Tinseltown, including the TCL Chinese Theatre, El Capitan Theatre, and the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Visit The Jim Henson Company
Tour the home of Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and some of your other favorite Muppets! Usually not open to the public, The Jim Henson Company Lot was built in 1917 by Charlie Chaplin. The charming studio is featured prominently in the Walt Disney Pictures movie, The Muppets (2011).
- Behind the Scenes at Disneyland Park
Spend two days enjoying a VIP experience at Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure Park with special Disney's FASTPASS service and reserved parade seating.
- Private Tour of Walt Disney's Disneyland Apartment
See Disneyland Park from the perspective of the man that started it all! Located on the second floor of the Disneyland Fire Dept. building, this cozy apartment was used by Walt Disney many nights during the park's construction and early years of operation. You'll get a privately guided tour of this rarely seen location!
Disney's Southern California vacations Can be combined with a special gift card offer from The Magic For Less Travel on qualifying vacations.Top