** All information is subject to change.**
Closure and Refurbishment schedules are subject to change at any time. For the latest information, call Disneyland at (714) 781-7290 and at the prompts(3) select: option 1, option 1 and option 4. Schedules below are meant as an informative guide only and are gathered from a number of official and unofficial sources.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will be closed for refurbishment from October 2-19.
- “it’s a small world” will be closed for refurbishment from October 23 – TBD.
- A new Star Wars-themed Land called Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will be coming to Disneyland park, allowing Star Wars fans to step into the stories from a galaxy far, far away. This authentic land will have two signature attractions, including the ability to take the controls of one of the most recognizable ships in the galaxy, the Millennium Falcon, on a customized secret mission – an epic Star Wars adventure that puts guests in the middle of a climactic battle. The projected opening for the Star Wars-themed land is 2019.
Disney California Adventure
- Goofy’s Sky School will be closed for refurbishment from August 21 – TBD.
- It’s Tough to be a Bug! will be closed for refurbishment from October 23 – TBD.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- A general Resort refurbishment will occur until the Fall of 2017. Guests may see and hear construction as we make improvements to Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. To minimize any disruptions, activities that may create noise will not start earlier than 9:00 a.m. The pools and poolside cabanas will be closed for refurbishment from January 2017 to spring 2017. The pools and waterslides at the Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel will be available, and poolside cabanas at Disneyland Hotel will be available for reservations. The Great Hall lobby will be refurbished and access will be limited beginning June 2017 through early August 2017. Some Guest rooms will not be available during this time. Finally, the Craftsman’s Club concierge lounge will be temporarily relocated from early August 2017 through early October 2017.