This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Disney is ending its Magical Express service in 2022. Disney states the reasoning behind this change is that Guests are looking for more flexibility in transportation to get them to the resort. The service will continue to operate through 2021. More information can be found here.
- Disney has announced that it will discontinue Extra Magic Hours. They will, instead be replaced with Early Theme Park Entry which will debut later in 2021, Early Theme Park Entry will give Walt Disney World Resort hotel guests 30 minutes early access to any theme park, every day and is being done to better spread Guests across all four theme parks and will give Guests better flexibility. More information can be found here.
- The American Adventure pavilion at EPCOT will host a new exhibit called The Soul of Jazz: An American Adventure. The exhibit will feature Joe Gardner from Pixar’s Soul. Guests will be invited on a musical tour of America to learn about this inspiring genre of music. This new exhibit will open next month. More details can be found here.
- Kiehl’s at Disney Springs has permanently closed. Kiehl’s sells high-quality skin, hair and body care products for women and men and could be found in the Town Center.
- Gideon’s Bakehouse is now officially open at Disney Springs in The Landing. Gideon’s offers a range of gourmet cookies cake slices and coffees. Take a look at our review of the sweet shop here.