This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance will be pausing the virtual queue beginning on September 23. The popular Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge attraction has only utilized a virtual queue since the attraction opened back in 2019. This will be the first time the at Disney’s Hollywood Studios ride will utilize a standby queue officially. Learn more here.
- Space 220 at EPCOT has shared their menus. Space 220 will be an upscale dining establishment found right next door to Mission: SPACE. It is one of the most immersive dining experiences for the Walt Disney World Resort. Guests will board space elevators that will “transport” you, 220 miles above the earth to the Centauri Space Station. Space 220 will offer a two-course prix fixe menu for lunch, and a three-course prix fixe menu for dinner. Here are some of the dining options that will be available.
- This holiday season, another favorite show will be returning for 2021! Candlelight Processional will be back for the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays. The show will take place from November 26-December 30. Find out more details here.
- The Walt Disney World Resort will be re-introducing both dessert parties and dinner packages with the debut of the two new fireworks shows for the 50th Anniversary! These options will help to make the night even more special. Click here to find out all the options that will be available.
- Finding Nemo: The Musical will be returning to Disney’s Animal Kingdom once again in 2022 with a newly reimagined story. While the updated version of this Walt Disney World classic show is still in early development, it will remain as a musical retelling of the underwater tale. The updated show will feature new story material, as well as favorite songs like “In the Big Blue World” and “Go With the Flow.” Find out more details here.
- Officially opening on October 1, Steakhouse 71, which will be found on the first floor of Disney’s Contemporary Resort, will feature a dinner menu that includes delicious steakhouse offerings, as well as great breakfast and lunch choices. In addition, Guests will be able to enjoy a great new lounge, called the Steakhouse 71 Lounge. This spot will offer some great alcoholic and nonalcoholic options. Take a look at the menu offerings here.