This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- It’s an exciting time for Walt Disney World fans! A few fan favorite dining options will be reopening soon! The Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk will be reopening on January 27. This restaurant will continue to offer signature seafood dishes. Beginning February 3, the Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa will be reopening. Finally, Jiko, at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge will be reopening on February 17. This spot offers flavors of African, Indian, and Mediterranean cuisine.
- In addition, a few restaurants will be changing menu offerings. Over at Cape May Café on February 15, the restaurant will again serve an all-you-care-to-enjoy, buffet breakfast. For dinner, the buffet will return, as well. Unfortunately, the snow crab legs will not be on the buffet. They will now be an upgrade option, as well a whole lobster. Both can be purchased by the pound. Also, at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, starting January 31, the Ale & Compass Restaurant will be bringing breakfast options back. Plus there will be some exciting, new lunch offerings too.
- Later this year, Roundup Rodeo BBQ will be opening up officially in Toy Story Land! This table service restaurant for the Disney’s Hollywood Studios land, which was announced previously, will be a fun, family-friendly dining experience, with a menu offer many delicious barbecue items. Throughout the restaurant, Guests will be surrounded by toys, games, and other playsets that Andy has put together to create his unique rodeo. But that’s not the only addition for Toy Story Land! There’s going to be a brand new shop available for Guests to peruse after riding Toy Story Mania! Jessie’s Trading Post was a playset that had been tucked away in the attic. However, now it’s available for all to see. It will feature the best toys and souvenirs for the land. More details about both of these new additions can be found here.
- EPCOT has welcomed back more character meet and greets in World Showcase and World Celebration. Donald Duck has returned to the Mexico pavilion. In addition, at the Imagination Pavilion, Guests will find Vanellope, and Joy who have returned to ImageWorks. Guests will be able to take socially distanced photos with the characters.
- The band, Viva Gaia has returned to Disney’s Animal Kingdom with a high-energy Caribbean street party in Discovery Island.