This post may contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking a link we may earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more! Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walt Disney World News
- The Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk will be reopening on January 27! This restaurant will continue to offer signature seafood dishes. Options will include the Seafood Pearl Pasta which consists of shrimp, lobster, scallops, clams, and mussels or the Plancha-seared Scallops accompanied with savory grits, sweet corn, and Peppadew emulsion. For dessert, enjoy the Cocoa Breach which is accompanied with vanilla custard.
- Beginning February 3, the Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa will be reopening. Dishes will include a New York Cider-braised Mussels appetizer flavored with garlic, chorizo, fennel, Fresno chili, and apple cider topped with a grilled baguette, a Grilled Pork Chop or Braised Lamb Tagliatelle, and for dessert, the New York Cheesecake.
- Jiko, at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge will be reopening on February 17. This spot offers flavors of African, Indian, and Mediterranean cuisine. Guests can once again enjoy the Seafood Tagine which is filled with prawns, scallops, squid, and Littleneck clams. For dessert, try the Kilimanjaro dessert, which is dark chocolate mousse, pistachio financier, pink peppercorn meringue, cacao nib crunch, and ras el hanout pineapples.
- Over at Cape May Café on February 15, the restaurant will again serve an all-you-care-to-enjoy, buffet breakfast. Dishes will include tasty items like pull-apart bread with vanilla sauce, beef hash, and an omelet station. Plus, there will be Mickey and Minnie waffles! For dinner, the buffet will return, as well. It will offer cornbread, seasonal harvest salad, seafood boil, and a daily carving station. Unfortunately, the snow crab legs will not be on the buffet. They will now be an upgrade option, as well a whole lobster. Both can be purchased by the pound
- At Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, starting January 31, Ale & Compass will be bringing returning breakfast options back. Plus there will be some exciting, new lunch offerings too. Coming back for breakfast will be à la carte entrées, like Blueberry Bacon Pancakes. Best of all, also returning will the be buffet. The buffet will include pastries, fresh fruit, yogurt parfaits, overnight oats, and house-made cheddar biscuits with country gravy.
- Celebrity Spotlight at Disney’s Hollywood Studios has reopened and features a meet and greet opportunity with Olaf from Frozen.
- Another popular event is returning this year! The fan-favorite Garden Rocks Concert Series will once again be taking place as part of the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival! This year, there will be a little twist. While there will be concerts that take place every day at the America Gardens Theatre, local Orlando bands will perform Tuesdays-Thursdays and well known recording artists will perform Fridays-Mondays. More details can be found here.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure has been added to the Early Theme Park Entry line-up at EPCOT.
- The Grand Floridian Spa will be reopening on January 26, 2022! The Grand Floridian Spa has been completely redone and features that iconic Victorian-style theming that Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort is known for. More details can be found here.