Another popular event is returning this year! The fan-favorite Garden Rocks Concert Series will once again be taking place as part of the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival! This year, there will be a little twist. While there will be concerts that take place every day at the America Gardens Theatre, local Orlando bands will perform Tuesdays-Thursdays and well known recording artists will perform Fridays-Mondays.
Here is the list of famous acts that will be performing this year:
- March 4-5 – The Guess Who
- March 6-7 – Rick Springfield
- March 11-12 – Melina Leon – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 18-19 – Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel – NEW
- March 20-21 – Kool & The Gang – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 25-28 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- April 1-2 – The Spinners
- April 3-4 – The Pointer Sisters
- April 8-9 – Blue October – NEW to Garden Rocks
- April 15-16 – Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston – NEW
- April 17-18 – Don Felder, Formerly of The Eagles
- April 22-23 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 24-25 – Claudia Leitte – NEW
- April 29-30 – Berlin
- May 1-2 – TobyMac
- May 6-7 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- May 8-9 – The Commodores – NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 13-14 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett – NEW
- May 20-21 – A Flock Of Seagulls
- May 22-23 – Collin Raye – NEW
- May 27-28 – Thelma Houston – NEW
- May 29-30 – Little River Band
- June 3-6 – Simple Plan
- June 10-13 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- June 17-20 – Plain White T’s
If you want to secure your spot to see one of your favorite recording artists, you can book a Garden Rocks Dining Package! Guests can choose from one of four different dining locations at EPCOT for either lunch or dinner. Guests who book a dining package will get an appetizer, entrée and dessert or one full buffet, along with a non-alcoholic beverage. They will also receive one guaranteed seat per person to one Garden Rocks concert performance on the same day. The concert time will be assigned at the time of booking.
Participating restaurants and dining package prices, which exclude tax and gratuity are:
Adult(ages 10 and up) $57.00; Child(ages 3 to 9) $32.00
Adult(ages 10 and up) $69.00; Child(ages 3 to 9) $22.00
Adult(ages 10 and up) $66.00; Child(ages 3 to 9) $43.00
Rose & Crown
Adult(ages 10 and up) $58.00; Child(ages 3 to 9) $22.00
These packages will be available beginning on January 19 and can be booked online.
The EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival will take place from March 2 all the way through July 4 at the Walt Disney World Resort! Guests must have both valid admission and a park reservation for EPCOT on the same date. More details about this year’s festival can be found here.
Visit our Amazon Storefront where we have some great gift ideas and deals in our super convenient Amazon affiliate store. The Mouse For Less has put together some great idea lists to help make your holiday shopping a little easier!